Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:55:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crimedice operator+site Overruled !  (Read 885 times)
srgkrgkj (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 08:18:38 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2015, 07:04:43 PM by srgkrgkj

RESOLVED AS OF NOW OP HAS COMMUNICATED Cheesy Thanks everyone

Hi well this is a temporary (in 12 more hours this is permanent) scam report atm as it looks as if its not in the intentions of CrimeDice to pay me for the work i have done. Initially he offered me $10 before and $10 after the article was finished. I suggested we use a escrow but he offered 10 before and 10 after. However (stupidly) i offered for the payment to be made after the article was published  as having a look at the dice site the operator shouldn't really be sort of cash if he was able to pay up over 13btc... So i waited for him to come online after i published the article and you can see he came online today but ignored my requests for the btc.

https://i.imgur.com/sGcCIKt.jpg

If a dice site owner cant pay off 20$ how can he payout players... For now i have taken the article down from the Merkle News site but will gladly put it back up the instant i'm paid and am online ...

https://i.imgur.com/piOGiCQ.jpg

Evidence the work was carried out :

https://i.imgur.com/gaeLNdN.jpg

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 10:26:48 AM

Numerous spelling and grammar errors and terrible content.
yup, even just that little snippet was pretty bad to read; sorry OP but if I was in CD's position I wouldn't have paid for this article either. I wouldnt put this as a scam accusation, just a site not paying for a rather underwhelming article.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
srgkrgkj (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 11:08:01 AM

well he got 200-300 views and promo is what many are looking for so he got exposure which was the main aim Sad sob btw i was sick when writing but thats no excuse and i expect no sympathy Sad there was no set quality standered or anything OP didnt even outline what he wanted covered and in how much detail ive doen other reviews and my other clients were pretty satisfied to say the least...

Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:06:11 PM

You did provide the service and should of been paid. That being said - it's a pretty awful review when the opening lines include "with many becoming accustomed to the script used by many scammers and fraudsters". You should really be focusing on the positives and not dragging in negative associations. Oops, just noticed the last poster said something similar /ignore

Pro tip: Keep working on your English, as it's crucial in your line of work and spelling mistakes are no good.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
srgkrgkj (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:39:38 PM

You did provide the service and should of been paid. That being said - it's a pretty awful review when the opening lines include "with many becoming accustomed to the script used by many scammers and fraudsters". You should really be focusing on the positives and not dragging in negative associations. Oops, just noticed the last poster said something similar /ignore

Pro tip: Keep working on your English, as it's crucial in your line of work and spelling mistakes are no good.

thaanks mate ill keep at it Cheesy no ones perfect but im trying my best to do my job right and my client justice. Aside from it being paid for, it doesnt have to be biased a review contains both sides but outweighs the positives just a little ...

edit : and im not a sellout you cant put a price on honesty and will write about what i see and ultimately say if something was to happen, players would point fingers at me ...

MarkMJ

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 05:30:33 AM

What is the point of this article?
I think you should improve your english first and after that make more article's
Google translate is not o good choice.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 06:12:03 AM

What is the point of this article?

Its not what the point of this article but it is about the crimedice operator is not paying for what they have agreed for. It is dishonest for a dice operator to do so but it seems like $20 is too much for such article. If the operator of the dice sites isnt satisfied with the article then he would just need to communicate with OP rather than keep silent and not paying him
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 06:44:45 AM

Nice try using heavy words, but if I were CrimeDice, I wouldn't have paid you either
without having you redo it with proper grammar. Try posting on their public announcement page
if that doesn't their attention then it's probably a scam.
srgkrgkj (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 09:38:52 AM

Thanks for all the advice negative positive and constructive Cheesy God Bless
But hopefully i can resolve this ordeal quickly and i have taken all the advice aboard im also going to improve my english so my next article will be flawless... I have worked in the Bitcoin news industry for near a year and can provide samples from the beginning and have worked for a number of sites.
Ultimately i did provide a service and with no suggested amendments from OP, not even a chance to rectify anything, no communication from the operator (CD hasnt messaged me since he proposed the deal Sad ) Even if i wanted to correct my mistakes i cant as my client is pointing out any that suits his fancy...

edit : and he is online everyday including today so communicate !!

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 09:43:38 AM

Thanks for all the advice negative positive and constructive Cheesy God Bless
But hopefully i can resolve this ordeal quickly and i have taken all the advice aboard im also going to improve my english so my next article will be flawless... I have worked in the Bitcoin news industry for near a year and can provide samples from the beginning and have worked for a number of sites.
Ultimately i did provide a service and with no suggested amendments from OP, not even a chance to rectify anything, no communication from the operator (CD hasnt messaged me since he proposed the deal Sad ) Even if i wanted to correct my mistakes i cant as my client is pointing out any that suits his fancy...

unfortunately, CD couldn't suggest any revisions because you did not bother to get the article approved before posting it. you could have tried any number of attempts to communicate with them before hastily posting the article. you could have posted in the CD thread for example.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
flippy

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 04:33:58 AM

Hopefully the OP will take on board the criticism here - I agree with it but won't bother adding to it. Smiley

As for the site itself, though, there are definitely some issues with it - he still hasn't made any apology or even acknowledged the disappearing balances a while ago, the investment feature was suspiciously added then removed with no mention of what would happen to existing funds, the faucet amounts have been constantly changing (sometimes to unmaintainable amounts), the site often limits bets to very small amounts, and some of the wins - especially that 5 BTC win by 'Martin Gale' - look pretty fake to me. It's not clear whether the owner is a scammer or just incompetent, but it's a site that's probably best avoided unless they change their ways.

MarkMJ

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 11:52:56 PM

Now if you want to lock your thread then
Just click pn the Edit Button
Then at the bottom of the page click Additional options
Then select an option Lock this topic. and save it.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: