Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:54:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [DARKWEB] Teaching Service.  (Read 655 times)
Goldenbars (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 12:57:19 AM

Hello guy's n girl's.

My service is simple, your buying my time, to learn about subjects involved in the darkweb, my areas include:

1. Fraud ( All types, weither it be card skimming, credit card fraud, bank fraud etc etc).
2. Phishing.
3. Hacking methods ( How the hackers get into and transfer money from your account's).
4. Social engineering methods.
5. Wifi hacking methods.
6. General PC security, how to stay anonymous.

No I'm not looking to teach someone this so they can carry out crime.

I'm wanting to teach people this so they can better protect themselves, weither or not the person chooses to use it for wrong doing, is there choice and their responsibility.

I'm highly educated, and know my area's and subject.

I value my time but don't have a price set on it, you can simply PM me and offer me a rate to learn about a certain area you keen on.

Business owner?

I can teach you many method's used against your store to prevent you from being defrauded.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 04:03:25 AM

If you read the darkweb information via tor, you will understand that darkweb is not as anonymous as before, I will advise that you do everything with caution when using their service.

tarsua

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 04:10:07 AM

If you read the darkweb information via tor, you will understand that darkweb is not as anonymous as before, I will advise that you do everything with caution when using their service.
Nothing but speculation, tor is as safe as it was two years ago
Hey OP, how whould you do phising? wont people be directed to a .onion page?
Anonymailer
aka BitBacco

Activity: 662
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 10:54:43 AM

Nothing but speculation, tor is as safe as it was two years ago
Hey OP, how whould you do phising? wont people be directed to a .onion page?

I think it assumes people being phished for are on tor anyway, but they don't need to be:
https://tor2web.org

There's also been suggestion that the NSA has software tracking every IP that's used as a tor relay. Then by process of elimination they can figure out which data passing through it is yours. I'd definitely suggest doing your own personal research if anonymity is that important to you.

MacMiner - The first, best and easiest to use native Mac coin mining app: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=197110.0

BTC: 12vZf8mjaXvHorXWVWfv7nZspHa8L8kfoG LTC: LLRqwo3YcLqoRyfZRVmUevtd2Y35Vvnt4w
Goldenbars (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 02:01:03 PM

I should of made the subject a bit clearer maybe [BlackHat] Teaching Service lol, as yes the Dark web really refers to Tor activities, but the subjects listed are not for Tor.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6099

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 02:08:27 PM

Why you said Darkweb stuff ? are you going to link us to forums and websites on Darkweb that each us those  things ? or you will teach us your self how to do Wifi hacking methods , Phishing etc ... ?  Undecided those things are already public and not even on deep web

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Goldenbars (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 02:30:42 PM

Yes there are methods available to the public on nearly all of it.

Which im sure someone who would be willing to pay me for my services will be already fully aware of and still not grasp how it is actually done.

I have already explained my prior mistake referring it to the dark web.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6099

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 03:16:05 PM

Yes there are methods available to the public on nearly all of it.

Which im sure someone who would be willing to pay me for my services will be already fully aware of and still not grasp how it is actually done.

I have already explained my prior mistake referring it to the dark web.

was just asking if you are willing to share websites or really teach us . I'am interessted on learning how to hack wifi to be honest like really hacking and not cracking using probable Wordlist because I most likely will never get the correct password . also it should include all types of wifi WPA , WPA2 , WEP etc ... and is it possible on windows ? let me know pls (you should give more info on thread)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Goldenbars (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 03:26:44 PM

I can teach basic wifi hacking methods, not advanced.. that is one of my weakest methods, but i can teach you how to set up so called honey pots, cracking methods also.

Yes I go into detail, sharing everything on each subject.

As for windows, no not really, but you can easily run a distro of linux on vmware, therefore no need to reformat your current drive.
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:30:02 PM

I will like to learn how to hack other people computer and access it through rdp.
Can you teach me that?
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 03:43:12 AM

its likely better for you and every potential customer you have if you can give some sort of proof to your skill/knowledge, although nothing comes to mind right off the bat. also, you have a duplicate thread; you should delete the other one. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1100525.0

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 05:26:23 AM

How do you teach them? You haven't proven you skills or shown us your related qualification yet. It seems some users just post their interests here! You actually haven't given out any lesson yet or handed out related material for them to learn! Or this thread just for trolling?
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 04:51:04 AM

its likely better for you and every potential customer you have if you can give some sort of proof to your skill/knowledge, although nothing comes to mind right off the bat. also, you have a duplicate thread; you should delete the other one. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1100525.0
I think you are right, OP last active was June 27, 2015, 09:39:21 AM, I guess he disappear after your comment.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: