Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:15:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Account Got Hacked  (Read 2105 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:30:52 AM

Why would you wait so many months after your account was used to scam to claim it was hacked Roll Eyes
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iThour (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:06:48 PM

Why would you wait so many months after your account was used to scam to claim it was hacked Roll Eyes
I didn't used my Computer for 3 months.. Mate.. I never knew my account was hacked.
I yesterday got to know that. :/
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:09:42 PM

I didn't used my Computer for 3 months.. Mate.. I never knew my account was hacked.
og yea. Me neither. I usually use my computer about once every three months too.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:12:22 PM

you can only prove that an account hasn't been hacked, not the other way around. theymos might 'recover' your account, but those feedback will most likely stay there
iThour (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:37:28 PM

you can only prove that an account hasn't been hacked, not the other way around. theymos might 'recover' your account, but those feedback will most likely stay there
When i never scammed anyone why should i have a bad impression? Sad
I dont know what to say.. I did hard work on that account, many posts, More than 3 days online activity...
brunoshady

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

Dubs Get

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:58:09 PM

Mate, I seriously lost it.. I need my account. Anyone help me please?

You need to prove it.

How was it hacked, anyway?
How do you propose he prove it? he has already made a pgp signed message

😆
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 01:09:41 PM

Mate, I seriously lost it.. I need my account. Anyone help me please?

You need to prove it.

How was it hacked, anyway?
How do you propose he prove it?

I know it is not an easy way but there must be something wrong on his side which made this hack possible and if he can find that and post it here. We might be able to believe him but his posts like these(Undecided):

he has already made a pgp signed message

Anybody can do this. Scam* a user, claim account was hacked and provide a signed message. Do you think a signed message actually prove the account was hacked? NO! But it can prove the person who posted it is the owner of that account.

iThour (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 01:58:54 PM

First of all if i did scam, i wont ever return. I never scammed someone.
I need my account.. Please.
Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 02:05:13 PM

This scenario is possible that you only want to claim your account and say "my account got hacked, i didn't scammed anyone pls remove the negative trust and give me my new clean account"
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 02:06:06 PM

PM theymos and/or Badbear. Follow https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0.

You may get your account back but I don't think those negative trust feedbacks will be removed.

iThour (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 06:00:43 PM

PM theymos and/or Badbear. Follow https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0.

You may get your account back but I don't think those negative trust feedbacks will be removed.
i did.. waiting for my account.
iThour (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 05:52:31 AM

I proved everything still i didnt got.my.account  Huh
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 06:21:54 AM

yeah. it might take a while. the last time someone's account got hacked it took more than two weeks before they finally got their account back.
Hexcoin

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 07:44:47 AM

Your proofs doesnt prove that your account is hacked or sold. I think you sold it sometime after you "left" this forum and now you are claiming it back
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 08:41:11 AM

Mate, 24-2-2015 was the last day i logged in.
In Feb, i was using my Account in the morning 11;00 AM (approx I.S.T.) i opened my browser and i logged in successfully.
I used it and then closed the browser. Didn't opened my forum account till May, And when i came i see site is down.

From your post history, there's activity from your account on February 25, 2015. So we're supposed to believe that the day that you logged out of your account for a 3 month hibernation, was the day your account got hacked? That's some real Nostradamus forecasting on the hackers part, knowing that you wouldn't log in and dispute anything for another 3 months.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Amitabh S
Legendary

Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 09:27:11 AM

In Feb, i was using my Account in the morning 11;00 AM (approx I.S.T.) i opened my browser and i logged in successfully.
I used it and then closed the browser. Didn't opened my forum account till May, And when i came i see site is down.

From your post history, there's activity from your account on February 25, 2015. So we're supposed to believe that the day that you logged out of your account for a 3 month hibernation, was the day your account got hacked? That's some real Nostradamus forecasting on the hackers part, knowing that you wouldn't log in and dispute anything for another 3 months.

This.

To prove the account was definitely hacked is difficult, or even impossible. You can hope to "Recover" the account and work on the negs by discussing with the concerned person.

Coinsecure referral ID: https://coinsecure.in/signup/refamit (use this link to signup)
iThour (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 09:39:23 AM

The last day i accessed my account was 22 Feb, 2015.
After that, went on vaction and then tried to open Forums on May, It was down. Then now i tried and i knew it was hacked and the hacker already scammed some money from my account level and trust.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 11:11:13 AM

You are contradicting yourself. Roll Eyes

-snip-
 -snip-

After that, went on vaction and then tried to open Forums on May, It was down. Then now i tried and i knew it was hacked and the hacker already scammed some money from my account level and trust.

What a coincidence? You didn't search for days and then suddenly search after the scam. Too good to be true, friend! Undecided

I used to register on many sites which came under Games and Rounds.

Tried everyday, I didn't knew my account was hacked or what.
Yesterday, I came on the forum tried to login.I entered my username and my password and it shows a message: Incorrect Password.
I was like wat d hell.. I searched members and saw my account with negative trust and says I bought 1 BTC.
 -snip-

iThour (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 11:19:00 AM

-snip-
 -snip-

What a coincidence? You didn't search for days and then suddenly search after the scam. Too good to be true, friend! Undecided

Yesterday, I came on the forum tried to login.I entered my username and my password and it shows a message: Incorrect Password.
I was like wat d hell.. I searched members and saw my account with negative trust and says I bought 1 BTC.
 -snip-
Mate i dont know the exact date.

Okay, listen all.. I am not here to get my negative trust's removed. I actually lost my account.
I just need my account back, Please dont remove my negative trust if u feel i am here for that.
Just give me my account, Thanks.
Hexcoin

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 03:09:48 PM

-snip-
 -snip-

-snip-
Mate i dont know the exact date.

Okay, listen all.. I am not here to get my negative trust's removed. I actually lost my account.
I just need my account back, Please dont remove my negative trust if u feel i am here for that.
Just give me my account, Thanks.

Your posts isn't consistent which only shows that what you are claiming is false. Im thinking you sold your account and just want it back for some shady reasons
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: