Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:06:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Auction: Asus K42jr notebook  (Read 545 times)
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 06:52:50 AM

Description:
Because of my computer is already old enough, before this computer goes disappeared from the earth, I decided to sell my old computer. Rather than throwing to the landfill or just gone to the recycling factories and having this discontinued item gone, Please consider on this. You may wish for it if you like old stuff.

Special note
This computer will be shipped from Hong Kong.
This computer has been worked since 2011 (probably few of the actual note computer can do, and still working as of today.), some of the parts had been dead : The keyboard inside, and the battery.
Camera, mouse pad, and other are not yet found of any problem.
one 2gb microSD inserted in it, consider to use it for boosting the computer.
outlook slightly scratched which doesn't affect the efficiency of the computer.

Starting bid: US$150

Buy it now: US$220 (Invalid if the bid is higher than this price)

End date and time: 7/29/2015

Payment methods accepted:
Only bitcoin/cryptos, because of the difficulty using other payments.

Additional information:
  • Ship through FedEx.
  • The trust is unrelated to the main, because of the "Asking loan without collateral", however there are no actual negative feedback.
  • Shipping charge depends on what I need to pay for the shipment. You pay half of the total. (i will photocopy the shipping receipt to prevent lying)
  • No refunds if the shipping started. Refunds accepted before shipping starts.
  • The computer is restored to the factory format and will not be touched any button after formatting, please setup yourself.
  • Check your location's information about this item before purchased.
  • Picture (or my identity) added if certainly needed.
  • Please send PM if you want to ask something or if you need more evidence for this.
  • This post subject to correction.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 07:25:54 AM

special notes that i cannot edit:
  • No payments is asked until the auction is ended or any kind of asking.
  • Escrow NOT necessary until you received the PC and worked.
  • Ask all of the question you need to ask if you bid it, protect yourself.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
mmmaybe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 02:33:20 AM

I have no knowledge in electricity, but are there adapters for the power plug, eg http://www.worldstandards.eu/electricity/plugs-and-sockets/g/?

lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 05:36:54 AM

You can buy an adapters for that format locally, for your info.

SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:26:55 PM

Considering that i must pay customs 30%+ it cost a fortune, do you know any way for me not to pay customs?
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:31:39 PM

Considering that i must pay customs 30%+ it cost a fortune, do you know any way for me not to pay customs?
if you mean duty, you need to pay.
for custom fee, could you have an example?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: