Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:09:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Signature Space - Avatar Space Etc  (Read 681 times)
Darktongue (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 03:29:11 PM

Hello community,

I'm looking to fill a small need of mine of 2.5 BTC. Hopefully by the end of the week. At the same time I'm not looking to fight a loan both by validating myself and paying back an ungodly interest rate. One would think with two jobs as well as the resources to make money passively I could obtain this rather easy. But I cannot my family as welcomed a new heart and soul into the fold so offline assets are something I just cannot afford to pump into my hobbies. Long drawn out story short I'm looking to sell my signature space, avatar and well as the little blurb space I can fit underneath the avatar for the price of 2.5BTC for 12 months.  I'm also willing to place an advert within the blog posts of my website http://darktongue.com (a PR1 site currently) for a period of 6 months.

The website is registered until 2014 and has paid it's annual dues for hosting for the next year as of 9/8/12. I do not engage in activities that would ever warrant even the idea of losing my privileges on this message board and can tell with with much assurance on my part that I won't be an inactive poster for the duration of a year.

I'm also willing to break this up among multiple individuals if one person wishes to use my space but not it's entirety. Please feel free to PM. If we have a deal I will make the changes before payment is sent on your end.

Many thanks in advance as anyone willing to do this would be a tremendous help to me right now. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 03:53:43 PM

Bumping it up, even though you don't have too many posts, 2.5 BTC for an entire year is pretty cheap, and I would think Coinabul or BFL will be one of the firsts to jump on this. Especially if you are adding the advert to your outside blog. Good way of getting people who aren't necessarily into the BTC scene to see some sort of BTC business add, and maybe get them excited.
Darktongue (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 09:13:02 PM

Thank you! No reply's yet.. Assuming folks are still sleeping
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 09:45:35 PM

Your post count is too low for me to be interested... 2.5 BTC is cheap, yes, but only 71 posts means there's (at most) 71 threads where my advertisement would be seen.  Looks like you're only averaging about 1 post per day too.

Anyway, hopefully you'll be in luck and someone will jump on it.  In the meantime, start posting 10x a day instead of 1x.  That'll make your offer more valuable to potential advertisers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: