Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:22:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Baritus has rejoined the Digitalcoin Development Team!  (Read 2210 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 09:54:06 PM

I was PM'd about this and found it interesting considering the drama way back about him "stepping back"

I read most of the replies but I wonder are we mincing words ?
Like what would you all consider being part of the development team ?

Sorry Baritus I have no hate on for you just some disappointment from past incidents.

Keep it honest Baritus.. that is the best way to do things (the more you play games the worse it will catch up with you)

FUD first & ask questions later™
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1068

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:31:10 PM

I was PM'd about this and found it interesting considering the drama way back about him "stepping back"

Sorry Baritus I have no hate on for you just some disappointment from past incidents.

Keep it honest Baritus.. that is the best way to do things (the more you play games the worse it will catch up with you)

Baritus said he wants nothing to do with any foundation, I asked him about this myself and he clarified his position - he wants nothing to do with it at all.

He was just chatting on a forum which was talking about the future of the coin.

A clear and obvious development roadpath for DGC appears to have emerged and that's to follow the Bitcoin core updates as they're released but I think more details of this will be announced in the coming weeks as things get nearer to completion.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:54:08 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2015, 12:30:50 AM by mprep

Baritus said he wants nothing to do with any foundation, I asked him about this myself and he clarified his position - he wants nothing to do with it at all.

He was just chatting on a forum which was talking about the future of the coin.

A clear and obvious development roadpath for DGC appears to have emerged and that's to follow the Bitcoin core updates as they're released but I think more details of this will be announced in the coming weeks as things get nearer to completion.

Thanks for the update Samson. Hopefully this should lay this stupid rumour to rest. I thought the Digitalcoin community moved on from this nonsense ages ago. We currently have some good guys working on various projects, the price is well up and Digitalcoin has continued to function well since going multi-algorithm.

[mod note: off-topic discussion of moderation removed. Such discussion should go to Meta]

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 12:51:02 AM

It's impossible for Baritus to be back because he never left.

But that wasn't the point of me petitioning to have this thread restored.

I thought it deserved open discussion and politely asked that it be restored.

~BCX~

baritus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1052

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 12:26:10 PM

I have absolutely no interest in being a member of any group of any kind.

The only thing I am doing related to DGC is buying it and that has nothing to do with me. It has to do with xawksow being an awesome dev.

Thank you for freely promoting my favorite coin though!

Digitalcoin - Sha256, Scrypt, x11 Mining - Multi-algorithm & One Click Masternodes - Founded in 2013
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 12:40:46 AM

I have absolutely no interest in being a member of any group of any kind.

The only thing I am doing related to DGC is buying it and that has nothing to do with me. It has to do with xawksow being an awesome dev.

Thank you for freely promoting my favorite coin though!

Excellent non answer.

~BCX~
mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 07:44:41 AM

Im still waiting to see this "hidden 51% protection"  Roll Eyes

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 09:20:05 AM

But that wasn't the point of me petitioning to have this thread restored.

I thought it deserved open discussion and politely asked that it be restored.

~BCX~

a troll posted by a lying, scheming ex pointless shitcoin community leader about a lying scamming ex pointless shitcoin dev, deserves open discussion, really Roll Eyes
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:57:34 AM

a troll posted by a lying, scheming ex pointless shitcoin community leader about a lying scamming ex pointless shitcoin dev, deserves open discussion, really Roll Eyes

Baritus saying he is not involved with DGC is about as credible as his "employee theft" story.

He's still there.

~BCX~
r3wt2

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:02:44 AM

It works almost as if by magic. its really technical so you probably wouldn't understand
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:42:22 AM

It works almost as if by magic. its really technical so you probably wouldn't understand

@Hydroponica2

I thought you were part of the DGC Dev team?

~BCX~

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:15:40 PM

So it's a his word against yours issue then ?
you got to lay some facts down to hang 'em LOL
as much as I may suspect a guy is guilty you still need proof.

I don't know, if there is enough past sketchy history I guess exercise caution I have to say to *newer guys

and secret 51% attack protection ? well ok then LOL

OffTopic:
I had to leave and come back because of a 502 gateway errors again (just as I was going to comment on this) (this has happened to me 30+ times in the last 6 months)
I swear they turn off the DB server here on me or hackers attack it just to screw me over (since people can see when I come and start posting)
Right after I got a different error message page saying "can't connect to the database server" after the 502 error page.
I know, I know.. I am paranoid hahah  Grin

FUD first & ask questions later™
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 09:13:35 PM

Good to see some of the old folks coming out of the woodwork including baritus to give DGC some love/hate... 

-tb-

samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1068

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 10:36:19 PM

Baritus saying he is not involved with DGC is about as credible as his "employee theft" story.

He's still there.

~BCX~

He bought a few DGC, so fucking what ? Maybe he also holds some other coins ?

Should I dump all my LTC just in case Baritus holds any ?

There's a lot of full retard going around lately.
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 02:24:20 AM

He's still there.

~BCX~

He bought a few DGC, so fucking what ? Maybe he also holds some other coins ?

Should I dump all my LTC just in case Baritus holds any ?

There's a lot of full retard going around lately.

Nice try fanboy.

Baritus is still around, he never left.

But please do not worry, I haven't forgotten about you guys.

https://youtu.be/M15U22bWeas?t=31s

~BCX~
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 02:28:04 PM

The Baritus story was one of the first classic failure to deliver goods combined with the zero-day unknown exploit wallet steal story.
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 02:52:43 PM

Baritus is like a skid mark that won't wash clean from DGCs tighty whitey underpants.

He is still up to his classic big talk zero action...just look in the recent SRC vs QRK thread.  "QRK has never had anything to offer SRC"...yeah other than you copy/pasted it and just changed the reward schedule..

But at the end of the day it's the bigger things that remain important...that DGC beats that fucking WDC!!   Cheesy
baritus
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:22:11 PM

Baritus is like a skid mark that won't wash clean from DGCs tighty whitey underpants.

He is still up to his classic big talk zero action...just look in the recent SRC vs QRK thread.  "QRK has never had anything to offer SRC"...yeah other than you copy/pasted it and just changed the reward schedule..

But at the end of the day it's the bigger things that remain important...that DGC beats that fucking WDC!!   Cheesy

Did you get the the inspiration for your intelligent comment from your own closet?

I changed the reward schedule from pure ponzi to bitcoin economy model.. sounds pretty good to me.

Digitalcoin - Sha256, Scrypt, x11 Mining - Multi-algorithm & One Click Masternodes - Founded in 2013
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:03:27 PM

Did you get the the inspiration for your intelligent comment from your own closet?

I changed the reward schedule from pure ponzi to bitcoin economy model.. sounds pretty good to me.

Legendary.

Cloner.
baritus
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 05:44:01 PM

Legendary.

Cloner.

Back to kindergarten we go.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: