Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:52:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] - Silver Eagles at spot price - good opportunity to get into rising BTC  (Read 301 times)
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 08:26:19 PM

Looking for US 1oz silver eagles. Willing to pay spot price in Bitcoin + shipping cost for small USPS priority box. USA only please. I require you send first so that I can examine the rounds to ensure they are genuine, I would normally use escrow, but I don't want to have to deal with any conflict over having to prove I received fake rounds (if it were to occur), thus this is not really an option for me. I have been trading here for over 4 years, completed hundreds of trades, and been trusted with thousands in value while meeting all of my obligations. Please take a moment to review my trust ratings and post history.

Limited time offer, Bitcoin will likely go up more than silver in the short term, but my silver stocks need refreshing so take advantage and send me a PM!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: