Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:16:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SebastianJu - Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC  (Read 63243 times)
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 05:12:17 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 02:23:35 AM by SebastianJu
Merited by icopress (10), ancientcoins (5), sankopolo (5), suchmoon (4), stingers (1)

Attention: If someone contacts you from "my" email address, please ALWAYS check back with me by pm or send a clean email to me asking for confirmation. There are cases of scammers spoofing my email address. Please take care.

Im an escrow for the community since may 2013 now, im a member since june 2011. I already escrowed more than 8150BTC since may 2013. Some addresses where i was trusted with many users coins are:

1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
1GFEJMUeeAWcsvhnTXmGyf5NdKaqfymbou
15azZjXZokui1cXkcP4XdryL9sXYi1rkqY
14UhVi5QWwvhA1QUNYp2uVapRoPaTyzoBJ
1AXSThtCPviP4zXmoxXZmFUd27HkPL9Xty
1Aq1Kt6LBPgXxzq86DPwoZHAM83iAKb9H3

These addresses alone held over 4800BTC, worth $120 each at that time, which were over half a million USD. I was honest and did not run with that money. I think thats a good indicator as to what character i have. Wink

Additionally i had hundred of seller buyer deals worth over 3350BTC as of 2015-06-27. (I counted only trades >1BTC and only the full bitcoins.). I can proof this amount to staff too. I wont post the addresses publicly since traders might not want to be public. But i can sign every Bitcoin Escrow Address and proof these amounts.

In total thats >8150BTC, which would be worth 1 Million USD. In fact it would be way more because the bitcoin price was way higher than 122USD for a long time. (122$ would only be the bitcoin price needed to reach 1 Mio USD value)

Im still the same owner of this account of course. I can proove it by signing a message to each of the addresses above. I will do so here for the first address 1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA, you can see i posted the address here on 2013-05-11: Link

I will encode the forum post message, where i posted that address, so that it cant be changed anymore.

Code:
SebastianJu Escrow 2015-06-27

Text Forumpost:

I created a new Sendingaddress for batch 2 at 1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA so that its easier to see how many bitcoins are collected for batch 2 already. I will reroute the transactions that go to the old address to the new address.

The new address is in a new wallet, that exists only for the group buy. So this wallet only has to be opened again when the batch 2 has to be bought.
Code:
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
Code:
G81O8B571ccIktniCqaFa7pTZVRqblX0gb0pQHlDrPy20x8gPUqRQyaToFJh/lPAmNOAOtyqOIooU1l9SLsabFM=

Fees:

Just ask me please. For tips see my donation jar in my profile page... (Left side of page... click on my username) or simply scan the QR-Code in my avatar picture. Wink

What can i escrow:

I can handle personal trades with me holding Bitcoins. I will hold altcoins when its not too hard to hold them in escrow.

I only take bitcointalk forum accounts into escrow whose risked amount are at least $50 per account. Otherwise the risk i can help avoiding and the amount of time i have to implement are in no sane proportion.

I might take other accounts or things into escrow when its possible to secure them.

I can be escrow for ICO's, IPO's and Groupbuys.

Ask me for other things here in thread or by pm.

How to start:

Contact me by pm or in this thread. Ill get back to you and ask you for the details or send you the escrow deal details directly, when i know the business partner.

Never send to an address that was quoted by someone who claims i sent it to him. I will always send the escrow addresses directly to both parties. If youre unsure if the one writing you is really me then ask me to sign a message with one of the above posted addresses. That will prove that i still own this account.

When answering PM's, please always use "Reply to all" so that all involved parties get informed.

In case signed messages has to be verified, then its the fastest to visit https://brainwallet.github.io/#verify and click on Bitcoin-QT. Then you can proove fast if the signature is correct and so you know that the address is controlled by the seller.

Why?

Lets give scammers zero chances... Wink

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 05:39:15 PM

Avoid making stupid mistakes and don't forget to clear and/or change security question. Good luck!

-snip-

Never send to an address that was quoted by someone who claims i sent it to him. I will always send the escrow addresses directly to both parties. If youre unsure if the one writing you is really me then ask me to sign a message with one of the above posted addresses. That will prove that i still own this account.
 -snip-

It's better to sign the message which includes the Bitcoin address (and terms) at first. If you do that all time, users will be aware of it. Else, there is a chance of scam using your account.

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 05:57:22 PM

Avoid making stupid mistakes and don't forget to clear and/or change security question. Good luck!

-snip-

-snip-

It's better to sign the message which includes the Bitcoin address (and terms) at first. If you do that all time, users will be aware of it. Else, there is a chance of scam using your account.

Thanks Muhammed Zakir. I appreciate your suggestions, like the one that i should open a service thread. Wink

And yes... you really need to be careful and think about all the ways scammers might think. Only then you can avoid errors.

I dont have a security question and my password is very strong.

Signing the message with the bitcoin address with the first address in this thread sounds like a good idea. It would show im the same person as 2013. Ill change my initial escrow pm accordingly.

fhh
Legendary

Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:32:51 PM

I used Sebastians escrow service several times.

I was always happy with his service!
regardless if I was the seller or a buyer !

There are no fees on his service, so please tip him after a good job!

Deutsche Bitcoinbörse: https://www.bitcoin.de/r/yyfrkv
das passende Konto gibts bei der fidor Bank https://banking.fidor.de/registrierung?ibid=43076568
Burks

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:17:26 PM

Have "used" SebastianJu 2 times in the past week, both +1 BTC trades, both worked out ok!

would rate 5/5  Smiley
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 09:59:31 PM

Sebastian helped me escrow for a 1.4 BTC transaction recently. His escrow service is on point Smiley

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 11:18:50 PM

Thank you guys for the kind reviews. Smiley

Beymond

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 04:12:19 PM

I used Sebastians escrow service several times....
Very fast and trusted!!!!!!
Thank you
Icardi09

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 04:15:25 PM

His escrow service is one of best here!
iflewtoday32

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:30:23 PM

Used Sebastianju's escrow few times and always a pleasure  Smiley I can recommend him

Signature space for sale
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 05:12:18 AM

i used SebastianJu as Escrow and it was easy, professional and quite fast.
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 11:34:54 AM

Thanks all. Always a pleasure. Smiley

Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 09:22:01 AM

I used SebastianJu as escrow. deal went fast and smooth. very professional Smiley
BitcoinDay

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 10:32:20 AM

Good service
I use sebastianju 1 time Smiley
and if some one want to use escrow to trade with me i will use your service again Wink

~Bitcoinday~
siwakotisaurav

Activity: 577
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:49:18 PM

Escrowed a deal worth 0.06 btc , definitely gonna choose him as an escrow the next time
Athertle

Activity: 252

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 11:03:02 AM

Used him as an escrow and everything was perfectly fine.

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 11:37:28 AM

Thanks everyone. Till next time... Smiley

SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 08:40:21 PM

I used SebastianJu's escrow service, and he was brilliant. He helped me verifying the stuff that i wanted to buy.
Absolutely recommended.
Till next time Smiley
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 05:38:31 PM

I used SebastianJu's escrow service, and he was brilliant. He helped me verifying the stuff that i wanted to buy.
Absolutely recommended.
Till next time Smiley

Thank you for your kind words. Smiley Let me know once you need my support again.

Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 03:46:42 PM

He escrowed a deal between me and Athertle. Everything was good and I can only recommend him! Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: