Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:19:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what you like best in Bitcoin ?  (Read 162316 times)
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:48:47 AM

For me the fact that I can invest here and  theres a lot of opportunity here in bitcoin is awesome  you can even do a payment here with low or sometimes free transaction fees.
yeah bitcoin role as currencies and commodities investments. You can invest in a variety of places in bitcoin. or you could also invest in his own bitcoin by holding. certainly very profitable if you do patient. and you can use bitcoin to send money anywhere with a very small fee Cheesy
abugseuf

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:55:52 AM

the signature campaign and specially the yobit who pay on daily basis. but they have a very hard rules and regulation. i think they should show a little flexibility. and they should also show the reason if they kick out some one from campaign. recently they removed my from campaign and still he do not know why  were he removed from campaign.
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:41:46 AM

I like best in bitcoin the simplicity of use as well as the anonymity that it brings. It basically means a freer market which is always good in my opinion, and a currency without government intervention.

That is definitely better than fiat currencies.
devil11

Activity: 398

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:54:40 AM

I like best in bitcoin the simplicity of use as well as the anonymity that it brings. It basically means a freer market which is always good in my opinion, and a currency without government intervention.

Yeah true. Its simplicity is best then other currencies. More easy then other to trade it. Fast and safe transactions. The main factor i like about it is that it can be trade any time, at any place through internet. But only a issue is that people are not more known about it. There are many countries which is not accepting bitcoins. That is the main cause of lowerity and less awareness about bitcoin.
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:32:35 AM

Yeah true. Its simplicity is best then other currencies. More easy then other to trade it. Fast and safe transactions. The main factor i like about it is that it can be trade any time, at any place through internet. But only a issue is that people are not more known about it. There are many countries which is not accepting bitcoins. That is the main cause of lowerity and less awareness about bitcoin.
Absolutely in bitcoin we get a lot of freedom from using bitcoin to save us so freely. We can trade and make a profit here. It was very practical. There are some states that prohibit using bitcoin I think maybe because it will affect the economy and be competitive so it can be detrimental.
greBit

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:34:58 AM

Absolutely in bitcoin we get a lot of freedom from using bitcoin to save us so freely. We can trade and make a profit here. It was very practical. There are some states that prohibit using bitcoin I think maybe because it will affect the economy and be competitive so it can be detrimental.

Yeah, I am a trader and I simply love price fluctuations in bitcoins as it allows me to make quick profits on regular basis, and it is best in compare to other currencies.
novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:04:21 PM

Yeah, I am a trader and I simply love price fluctuations in bitcoins as it allows me to make quick profits on regular basis, and it is best in compare to other currencies.
Absolutely the trade if we have a good strategy would certainly benefit. I also like to trade, just as well like other conveniences of bitcoin.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:08:51 PM

Absolutely the trade if we have a good strategy would certainly benefit. I also like to trade, just as well like other conveniences of bitcoin.
Right now isn't actually the best time to make big profits since the price has dropped dramatically from last week but it's certainly a good time to do trading because the prices randomly goes up and down. I have only been a few months to trading but I get the hang of it.

barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:12:24 AM

Yes, I like it is anonymity too but the most is I like it's flexibility for online payments most instant and no security issues and no risk. I can easily store my money without any control of government and central authorities !

jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:14:49 AM

Yes, I like it is anonymity too but the most is I like it's flexibility for online payments most instant and no security issues and no risk. I can easily store my money without any control of government and central authorities !
Yes, it is true . I can also access the bitcoin easily anywhere and from anywhere. bitcoin so incredible flexibility. access easily and quickly is a priority for me.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:17:27 AM

For me the fact that I can invest here and  theres a lot of opportunity here in bitcoin is awesome  you can even do a payment here with low or sometimes free transaction fees.

because of its features and the fact that we can make an investment with bitcoin and the opportunity to make and earn an income and use it for some transactions .
dhimasnk

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:43:47 AM

there are many things I love about bitcoin. example only is the transaction system is fast and instant. I really liked this feature that bitcoin, because then I feel comfortable in transacting

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:14:30 AM

For me the fact that I can invest here and  theres a lot of opportunity here in bitcoin is awesome  you can even do a payment here with low or sometimes free transaction fees.

because of its features and the fact that we can make an investment with bitcoin and the opportunity to make and earn an income and use it for some transactions .
do not forget that bitcoin can also provide your losses for you. yeah you know that bitcoin is very profitable for investment
 but if you are not able to take advantage of the opportunity and the patient then will you get only loss?
opossum

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:39:45 AM

For me the fact that I can invest here and  theres a lot of opportunity here in bitcoin is awesome  you can even do a payment here with low or sometimes free transaction fees.

do not forget that bitcoin can also provide your losses for you. yeah you know that bitcoin is very profitable for investment
 but if you are not able to take advantage of the opportunity and the patient then will you get only loss?

For me I think holding too long is not profitable, as I am much more interested in quick profits and price fluctuations allows me to do that and that is the best thing I like about bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:45:26 AM

For me I think holding too long is not profitable, as I am much more interested in quick profits and price fluctuations allows me to do that and that is the best thing I like about bitcoin.
I think the long time holding very beneficial if we hold for months and prices rose higher it will make us benefit.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:55:16 AM

The thing i like best in bitcoin is the fact that i can have money one day and have more money the next from someone just buying a little bit of bitcoin at a time, that's the real thing that i love, the people are pretty friendly too.

It's a great money system.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:02:29 AM

I also love the fact that we can invest in gambling sites and just relax and gain profit. I have personally invested a lot into gambling sites and I am hence a big fan of bitcoins because with other currency this was not possible.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:47:06 PM

And the best part is that people are responsible for the price ups and downs , so by making some smart investment at the right time we can make huge profits. At the same time you can also invest in other things or loan out, people are earning big with that Smiley
greBit

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:48:49 PM

And the best part is that people are responsible for the price ups and downs , so by making some smart investment at the right time we can make huge profits. At the same time you can also invest in other things or loan out people are earn Smiley

Yeah I am trader and I simply love price fluctuations in bitcoin to make timely profits, I have bought some coins today lets hope price goes higher at halving.
ITVS

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:00:37 PM

Is the question What we like best about bitcoin or what we like best about bitcoin forum?
There appears to be replies for both in this thread?
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: