Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:36:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Queries Regarding Exports  (Read 421 times)
PTseller (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 07:04:26 AM

Dear Community Members,

I want to go in an export business , i have got a few products like shoes , watches and a little Indian hand made art , since it is my first step therefore i thought that this is the best place where i can get helped out by u people. I got some queries that how would i get the clients as i want to supply bulk orders.. what is the procedure for doing this trade? i also got things that will help u people to decorate their house with the hand made and rarely found portrait, crafts and more creative things.

So it will be very kind of you people in helping me in finding the people who can work with me. I would be thankful if i get the clients detail from all over the world. And if any of our community members also interested in making our business with their support are most welcome. And any of your needs or people you know need anything to get imported to your place do let us know, will surely work on it.    

People this is the start of a new begining for me so please help me out and your kind support will be duly thanks and appreciated

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 01:03:10 PM

You must have the company, otherwise you can not supply in bulk quantity. And due to global competition, I think will be very difficult to find the buyer  Grin All international buyers know India market very well  Wink
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 10:23:25 AM

Please keep your dream alive and don't be discouraged.
The first thing you should do is to get someone to create a website for you, this will be your online store whereby you show case all your products.
Then you registered with alibaba, aliexpress and all other stuff, you will create facebook fanpage and other social networks and get people to talk about your products, also join forums that belongs to clothing, bags and any other product you are selling.
Lastly don't forget to share your website link everywhere you go.
Good luck.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: