Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:12:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: quickseller濫用他的信任的力量  (Read 1284 times)
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 08:55:06 AM

禁止quickseller ,他促進信任他的ALT賬戶。還有一些從他自己的信任綠信託帳戶,他是賣!怎樣才能讓別人上默認信任賣帳,因為他會濫用權力和已經擁有並使用他的權力,給予積極的信任帳戶,以增加自己的價值!他需要從默認的信任刪除,因為他不能成為一個值得信賴的人持有這樣的狀態!

請修正哦bitcointalk領主

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BigMac
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 09:28:05 AM

From your other posts, I see you can speak good English. What is the point of making your complaint in Chinese instead?

BitcoinDistributor (OP)

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 09:37:08 AM

From your other posts, I see you can speak good English. What is the point of making your complaint in Chinese instead?
So that I can speak to an admin secretly in other language without quickseller butting in with his built up default trust accounts.

Only an asian person would be as smart as Theymos to run this place and at the same time be the most anti-social admin the world has ever seen. Thus, Theymos will understand my chinese, I'm sure of it.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
medUSA
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 10:07:21 AM

So that I can speak to an admin secretly in other language without quickseller butting in with his built up default trust accounts.

Google translates texts in any language in seconds. You can write in greek and latin and it still wouldn't be a secret. Quickseller is trusted under Tomatocage, you should PM him with your evidence. Theymos or any mods do not moderate trust.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 11:09:16 AM

so you're saying Quickseller gave positive trust to his alts and is selling them. where is your proof? what is the name of the account he is trying to sell?

I thought Quickseller is no longer selling accounts?
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 11:10:06 AM

Can we stop with the Quickseller drama? If you had any real evidence, then presenting it here would yield results.
Presenting it in private would not have a better outcome. You probably do not have any evidence and are wasting other peoples time.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 09:45:12 PM

禁止quickseller ,他促進信任他的ALT賬戶。還有一些從他自己的信任綠信託帳戶,他是賣!怎樣才能讓別人上默認信任賣帳,因為他會濫用權力和已經擁有並使用他的權力,給予積極的信任帳戶,以增加自己的價值!他需要從默認的信任刪除,因為他不能成為一個值得信賴的人持有這樣的狀態!

請修正哦bitcointalk領主

Prohibit quickseller, he promoted his ALT trust account. There are some from his own trust account trust green, he was selling! How can we let people sell off default on trust, because he already owned and abuse of power and use his powers to give a positive trust account, in order to increase their value! He needs to be removed from the default of trust, because he could not become a trustworthy person to hold such a state!

Please correct Oh Lord Bitcointalk

P.S. I can't help but think that Quickseller is the woman in his/her avatar...which makes all of this even more ridiculous.

Kanapka

Activity: 818
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 12:30:35 AM

so you're saying Quickseller gave positive trust to his alts and is selling them. where is your proof? what is the name of the account he is trying to sell?

I thought Quickseller is no longer selling accounts?

We don't know if Quickseller, the account, is not selling accounts, or the person behind quickseller is not selling accounts. And he made no effort to make it clear.

And his avatar is a meme from a music, is not him, even if he indeed a her
... ...

Activity: 529
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 12:54:13 AM

我知道这个人,我还和他做过交易,
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 01:40:16 PM