Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 04:26:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEED SQL KNOWLEDGE  (Read 325 times)
lahm-44 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:44:16 PM

HEY MATES AS THE TITLE DESCRIBES I AM FINDING SOMEONE WHO CAN TEACH ME ABOUT MAKING A SMALL DATABASE IN SQL...LIKE MAKING A DATABASE WHICH WILL STORE THE REGISTERED ACCOUNTS AND USERS CAN LOGIN TO THEIR ACCOUNTS..IN SHORET I AM MAKING A WAPSITE AND I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE THE LOGIN AND REGISTER FEATURE WORK..AND I WILL PAY FOR THIS BUT I WANT THE EXPLANATION IN WHATSAPP..PM ME WITH YOUR NUMBER AND PRICE Cool
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:50:58 PM

why pay someone when you can learn it yourself for free?
https://www.khanacademy.org/computing/computer-programming/sql

imo learning by yourself helps you retain the knowledge better, and khan academy is a great place to learn.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
lahm-44 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:03:05 PM

why pay someone when you can learn it yourself for free?
https://www.khanacademy.org/computing/computer-programming/sql

imo learning by yourself helps you retain the knowledge better, and khan academy is a great place to learn.
actually i already tried w3schools but it was quite confusing for me..so i thought if i can get someone to guide me a little with this stuff..but thanks for reminding about the acedmey i has completly forgetten about those site..but i am still taking guide too..hope i can learn this ..as because it is most important..btw i already got one user for the help so now i am locking this thread
thank you
~Lahm-44
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: