Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:10:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEED SQL KNOWLEDGE  (Read 304 times)
lahm-44 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:44:16 PM

HEY MATES AS THE TITLE DESCRIBES I AM FINDING SOMEONE WHO CAN TEACH ME ABOUT MAKING A SMALL DATABASE IN SQL...LIKE MAKING A DATABASE WHICH WILL STORE THE REGISTERED ACCOUNTS AND USERS CAN LOGIN TO THEIR ACCOUNTS..IN SHORET I AM MAKING A WAPSITE AND I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE THE LOGIN AND REGISTER FEATURE WORK..AND I WILL PAY FOR THIS BUT I WANT THE EXPLANATION IN WHATSAPP..PM ME WITH YOUR NUMBER AND PRICE Cool
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:50:58 PM

why pay someone when you can learn it yourself for free?
https://www.khanacademy.org/computing/computer-programming/sql

imo learning by yourself helps you retain the knowledge better, and khan academy is a great place to learn.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
lahm-44 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:03:05 PM

why pay someone when you can learn it yourself for free?
https://www.khanacademy.org/computing/computer-programming/sql

imo learning by yourself helps you retain the knowledge better, and khan academy is a great place to learn.
actually i already tried w3schools but it was quite confusing for me..so i thought if i can get someone to guide me a little with this stuff..but thanks for reminding about the acedmey i has completly forgetten about those site..but i am still taking guide too..hope i can learn this ..as because it is most important..btw i already got one user for the help so now i am locking this thread
thank you
~Lahm-44
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: