Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:07:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Ankorus: A new breakthrough exchange where u can buy financial assets  (Read 5293 times)
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:16:03 PM

Great project! What is the guarantee of long-term work of this project? Will there be some person identification system? What about anonymity?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
linjinklop

Activity: 710
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:53:31 PM

bothering the developer can tell me where I have traded Ankorus. I can not trade on etherdelta it's too lag difficult to make a trade on it and I saw very few transaction participants on it
BadgerregdaB

Activity: 240
Merit: 110

World's Most Innovative Invoice Lending Platform

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:54:33 PM

bothering the developer can tell me where I have traded Ankorus. I can not trade on etherdelta it's too lag difficult to make a trade on it and I saw very few transaction participants on it

i think dev not serious to develop this project. they said will listed in other exchange but i never see dev update about new exchange. be patient or left from this project

pozis

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:15:03 PM

Until the last believed,that Ankorus scum, until not received their of coins. Only here for the social network did not pay. And so the project is moving and it surprises me very much. More horse and coin were good.

BadgerregdaB

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:56:00 PM

i see in some reply dev not answer at all question from the participant. very unfortunate project that has been entered into the exchange is not managed properly by its dev.

bobbitcoin77

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:43:11 AM

where you can trade ankorus tokens

https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0xaa4ab1c817e4df7d25ce4d42352649d592a3bba0-ETH
bobbitcoin77

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:49:06 AM

Here is another confirmation that Yobit is SCAM ... Ankorus coin (ANK) paid Yobit for a paid listing. Yobit did not put this coin on the stock exchange. Technical Yobit support is silent. If you do not believe me, you can read all the information on the official Ankorus channel: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@AnkorusChat.
Why am I saying this? Yobit = SCAM !!! Your money that is on Yobit you risk losing at any time !!!
Ankorus

Activity: 98

Blockchain Asset Backed Tokens

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 10:58:53 AM

Thought this should be put into announcements

ANKORUS ANNOUNCEMENT

(This is Martin Higgins, Media Director of Ankorus, with a message from John Cruz, CEO.)

As many of you, our core followers, know, we at Ankorus have been working very hard over the past two months to create a legal and financial infrastructure to support an easy-to-use, legally compliant, multi-asset exchange platform that facilitates a direct interface between the cryptocurrency world and traditional finance.

At this time, we would like to let you know that we have forged a significant partnership that moves us much closer to our goal. A formal announcement in this regard will go out to the general public within the next four weeks at which time we will be open for business.  In the interim, we will begin beta-testing select customers to ensure a seamless flow of our operational protocols.

We would like to thank all of you for your loyalty and steadfast support. At the time of our formal public announcement, rest assured, you will be our first customers.

Sincerely,

John Cruz,

CEO, Ankorus.

bobbitcoin77

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:15:33 AM

great news for ankorus and our tokens keep up the good work
BadgerregdaB

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:45:03 AM

Thought this should be put into announcements

ANKORUS ANNOUNCEMENT

(This is Martin Higgins, Media Director of Ankorus, with a message from John Cruz, CEO.)

As many of you, our core followers, know, we at Ankorus have been working very hard over the past two months to create a legal and financial infrastructure to support an easy-to-use, legally compliant, multi-asset exchange platform that facilitates a direct interface between the cryptocurrency world and traditional finance.

At this time, we would like to let you know that we have forged a significant partnership that moves us much closer to our goal. A formal announcement in this regard will go out to the general public within the next four weeks at which time we will be open for business.  In the interim, we will begin beta-testing select customers to ensure a seamless flow of our operational protocols.

We would like to thank all of you for your loyalty and steadfast support. At the time of our formal public announcement, rest assured, you will be our first customers.

Sincerely,

John Cruz,

CEO, Ankorus.

this is what ankorus community awaits and should always give updates on the development of this project so that there is no issue that is not good that can make this project lost the community. with this update hopefully more that join in ankorus community

bobbitcoin77

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:40:37 PM

where you can find ANKORUS=ANk tokens trading

https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0xaa4ab1c817e4df7d25ce4d42352649d592a3bba0-ETH
BadgerregdaB

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:26:40 AM

without any exchange other than ED or FD I think there is no progress from volume or price, hopefully the team immediately find new exchange for this coin

Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:37:15 AM

without any exchange other than ED or FD I think there is no progress from volume or price, hopefully the team immediately find new exchange for this coin

Those two exchanges are really wierd. How can the price be less then the ICO? The sell and buy price are miles apart. The sell price is wrong but the buy price is usually right or at least much better. This seems to be happening with many tokens.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:15:06 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 10:58:35 PM by Luvr1000

the company has long since graduated. What are your news. When you go to the exchange, the idea of the company is very cool, I hope that everything will be fine if someone knows something about the project. Write please
bobbitcoin77

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:52:07 AM

they did not reach there soft cap , raised about 850k USd, returned the money ,let people keep their tokens. now they are becoming an OTC execution  desk.  did a deal with a partner in the financial industry. low price , possible big upside
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:10:32 AM

Those two exchanges are really wierd. How can the price be less then the ICO? The sell and buy price are miles apart. The sell price is wrong but the buy price is usually right or at least much better. This seems to be happening with many tokens.

The price is less than ICO because they refunded participants and allowed to keep their tokens, so people just got the tokens for free, and dumping now.
WhaleHunter

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:23:24 PM

Has there been anny developement of the Ankorus project? I'm asking because I see that the tokens are still holding a value on the markets, annd I happen to have some.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Nicolerxj

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:25:06 AM

wonderful project. the team involved in this project are always doing his job very well, and I am confident that the hard work is done for sure will give the best results.
WhaleHunter

Activity: 187

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:12:00 AM

Is there any website or newsletter or social network where updates about Ankorus are regularly published?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
BestWebCreator (OP)

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

:)

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:54:43 PM

Is there any website or newsletter or social network where updates about Ankorus are regularly published?
Hey, there is a telegram group at: https://t.me/AnkorusChat
Websites: ankotc.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: