Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:10:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The road to the End of Religion: How sex will kill God  (Read 37175 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 07:34:59 AM

I ask you again to produce scientific evidence to back up your position that gender identity is 100% a result of societal conditioning and not at all caused by biology.
There is such a wealth of evidence presented in Sex at Dawn, that until you read it you are woefully unprepared to even have this debate. This is the most important work on human sexuality in at least half a century (since Kinsey).

If there is such a wealth of evidence contained in your book, then you should have no problem sourcing the studies it is based on.

Again, do you care to address the lives that were destroyed because of this imposed gender reassignment?

Dr. Money And The Boy With No Penis https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUTcwqR4Q4Y

Why one youtube video. Nice source TECHSHAE/s. The amount of transgender(before surgery, so your little youtube video has no basis) people below age 20 who attempt suicide is 50% according to http://www.yspp.org/about_suicide/statistics.htm

Honestly, you're coming off a troll akin to BADecker.

BADecker a troll? Lol! When you look at all the inconsistencies in that which is considered to be science fact, and when you look at all the scientific non-factual theories that are presented as fact to the unsuspecting public, you can see that it is much of the scientific community that is trolling.

Then there are people like you who are either trolling formally and knowingly, or else trolling without realizing what you are doing, having swallowed the science fiction part of science, hook, line and sinker.

Stop being funny and wake up to the silliness you are promoting, probably without even knowing what you are doing.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beliathon (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 04:09:11 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2015, 04:21:42 PM by Beliathon

It's, like, prehistoric! We weren't there. We aren't there now. We don't have a time viewer.
Fossils, rocks, and telescopes are all "time viewers" if you know where to look. If you ever look up at the moon, you're looking back in time 1.3 seconds. If you look up at the sun, you are looking back in time 8 and a half minutes. Do you truly doubt the power of science, even now?

Then again I'm talking to a theist, a person who probably believes dinosaur bones were planted there by god to confuse us...

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 05:59:09 PM

It's, like, prehistoric! We weren't there. We aren't there now. We don't have a time viewer.
Fossils, rocks, and telescopes are all "time viewers" if you know where to look. If you ever look up at the moon, you're looking back in time 1.3 seconds. If you look up at the sun, you are looking back in time 8 and a half minutes. Do you truly doubt the power of science, even now?

Then again I'm talking to a theist, a person who probably believes dinosaur bones were planted there by god to confuse us...

Since God created the animals (including dinosaurs), and even the first people, as adults, why might He not create the whole system as though it had been ongoing forever... completely whole and "adult" just like the animals?

The point isn't about looking at something and guessing that the only things that are affecting it are the things that one can see and understand. The point is about all the possible happenings that can throw accurate observation off. The point is also about all the evidences that are constantly being denied in favor of pet ideas that are based on hopes rather than reality.

The further back in time we go, the less we know for sure. Those stars that are thousands of light years away, around which astronomers build their theories of how the universe works, may be entirely gone, swallowed up by a gigantic, black-hole-like something. The only reason we don't see the same destruction that is speeding toward us might be that it is propagated slightly above the speed of light but hasn't gotten here yet.

The further away in time the scientific theories go, the less secure they are, and the more they are in the realm of science fiction. Big Bang theory is completely science fiction.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Beliathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 06:46:29 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2015, 03:39:16 AM by Beliathon

Since God created the animals (including dinosaurs), and even the first people, as adults, why might He not create the whole system as though it had been ongoing forever... completely whole and "adult" just like the animals?
So you're telling me the being responsible for deciding the fate of my immortal soul... is deceiving me? Fuck your god, you better hope I don't find him after I claw my way out of Hell, or jesus is going to be spending the rest of eternity suffering on a steel cross I'll make for him out of the shattered gates of heaven.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 07:08:59 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2015, 01:23:15 AM by BADecker

So you're telling me the being responsible for deciding the fate of my immortal soul is deceiving me? Fuck your god, you better hope I don't find him after I claw my way out of Hell, or jesus is going to be spending the rest of eternity suffering on a cross I'll make for him out of the shattered gates of heaven.

That's not what I said. However, if you want to look at it that way, that's up to you.

Just because you don't like something, be it God or anything else, doesn't make that thing to not exist.

In the same way that you accept the Big Bang Theory without acknowledging that there might be something else, and without thinking that we can't even imagine all the possibilities that could make the Big Bang to be nonsense, in the same way you have god set up in you mind without thinking that there might be more to God than you have attributed to Him.

In the case of God, since He gave you all the good gifts of your abilities in life, why do you fight Him? And further, since He is God, you won't win if you decide to fight Him. He owns everything. Why not work with Him and receive the goodness of a good eternal life? If you think that you are more correct than God, fix stuff rather than blaming Him without understanding what it is all about.

Smiley

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 10:48:33 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2015, 10:07:28 PM by TECSHARE

Why one youtube video. Nice source TECHSHAE/s. The amount of transgender(before surgery, so your little youtube video has no basis) people below age 20 who attempt suicide is 50% according to http://www.yspp.org/about_suicide/statistics.htm

Honestly, you're coming off a troll akin to BADecker.

I actually posted lots of sources here, not that you bothered to review this thread before posting...  Just because I agitate you doesn't make me a troll. BTW your opinion means a lot to me.

Again, those stats don't demonstrate WHY these people are attempting suicide, so trying to assume why they do it is pointless without actual evidence. BTW, its spelled TECSHARE, not that hard, there is no slash in it. Clearly your response was carefully thought out though.

In the past 2 or 3 months this subforum (Politics and Society) has gone to crap with content like this.  It is mostly threads on far end religious nut-jobs and bigots.  They seem to be mostly extremists.  But whatever I guess; we just need to look past them.

Or we can challenge them, and demonstrate via their own actions how moronic they truly are, and help ensure this toxic Marxist ideology doesn't spread.

If there is such a wealth of evidence contained in your book, then you should have no problem sourcing the studies it is based on.
So giving you the name of the book isn't enough, now I'm expected to literally read the fucking book for you?

I've read dozens of your books, theists, why can you not in turn read one of mine?

Is this some strange theist logic wherein it's preferable to have reality simplified and spoonfed to you by some intermediary messeng... Ooohhhhh.

Now asking you for a source from the book is equivalent to asking you to reading it for me? Did you even read it yourself or did one of your SJW buddies just say its way cool and you just started parroting it?

You will use any excuse you can latch on to, no matter how flimsy, to avoid admitting the fact that you have no scientific studies backing up your argument, only ideologies no different than religion. You feel a certain way, then you search for facts to fit your argument, only they aren't there so you have to resort to absurd statements like I am asking you to read me the book because I am demanding a source to a scientific study supporting your arguments. If the preponderance of facts are on your side, this should not be an issue. Demanding a source to back up your arguments is hardly asking for spoon feeding or simplification, and is a quite normal request in the course of any debate.

Again, quote me where I am making theist arguments please. Your bias is quite glaring. I disagree with you, so I must be a theist right? Because people who believe in science would never ask for scientific sources now would they? Yep, clearly a religious fanatic, as is anyone who disagrees with your bigoted ideologies.

PS, I never offered you any books to read, just scientific studies, so your reading list has nothing to do with me. Have fun taking the easy way out and arguing endlessly about God so you can pretend you don't hear the questions about science.
Beliathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 08:00:45 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2015, 12:02:59 AM by Beliathon

Just because you don't like something, be it God or anything else, doesn't make that thing to not exist.

In the same way that you accept the Big Bang Theory without acknowledging that there might be...
As a scientist, I don't "accept" any scientific theory. On the contrary, I eagerly await any evidence which refutes them! Scientists love any day when old science gets shitcanned, because it means we've gained some new understanding about the universe, some new insight that has altered our perspective to more accurately reflect objective reality. Scientists love being proven wrong! That said, as of this post, modern science has been unable to produce a more probable theory, so the Big Bang theory is an imperfect description which is understood to be incomplete, but is tolerated until a better and more compelling explanation is available to us.

Do you see how this approach to understanding reality is fundamentally different (and diametrically opposed) from religion?

the case of God, since He gave you all the good gifts of your abilities in life, why do you fight Him?
What fight? Would you say im also fighting Unicorns, Smurfs, and Leprechauns? God is an idea lacking any supporting evidence, ergo this idea is simply dismissed out of hand as absurd, the same way I dismiss the moon being made of cheese or Giant Space Squids that attack NASA ships.

You know theists, we're really not so different when you think about it. After all, there are hundreds of Gods which you name fiction, and there are hundreds of Gods I name fiction. It's only a disagreement over a single measly deity which divides us.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 10:04:02 PM

There you go again, retreating to safety, arguing about God again, a debate that you can never be proven wrong at, and that goes on forever, giving you the opportunity to avoid discussing the flaws in your ideology and the complete lack of scientific evidence to support your argument.
Beliathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 11:26:43 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2015, 11:57:13 PM by Beliathon

There you go again, retreating to safety, arguing about God again, a debate that you can never be proven wrong at, and that goes on forever, giving you the opportunity to avoid discussing the flaws in your ideology and the complete lack of scientific evidence to support your argument.
And you actually believe it's possible for to have a rational discussion about scientific evidence with a theist? I can't even reach the critical thinking part of your brain, friend, because God is standing in the way.

This thread is going on 4,000 views thanks to you and your friends. So many young minds, I wonder how many will be inoculated against the religion virus by reading arguments on this forum? Thanks for continuing to bump my thread.

Welcome to the information age, theists. Praise be to computer science, for the advent of the internet spells certain doom for religion, and promises decisive victory for reason and science.  

The trends are clear and will only accelerate.

The end of religion is now guaranteed with the same certainty as if it had already happened. Look theists, you had a good run.
The dark ages gave us so much to think about, right? We got A Song of Ice and Fire out of that mess!

But your time is over now. After ten thousand years, the age of Violent Civilization is finally coming to a close. Just three centuries old, the infant Reason is all grown up, ready to stretch her legs and take command of Earth.

I know it's scary, theists. I know it must feel like the end times, but it's only the beginning. Religion lost. Accept it. Move on.

Listen theists, I promise everything is going to be great with Reason asserting itself. Rule by Violence and Superstition has been less than pleasant these past few millennia.

Look at the bright side, your orgasms are going to be so much more intense with multiple partners, after monogamy melts away. Read Sex at Dawn.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 12:23:13 AM

And you actually believe it's possible for to have a rational discussion about scientific evidence with a theist? I can't even reach the critical thinking part of your brain, friend, because God is standing in the way.

This thread is going on 4,000 views thanks to you and your friends. So many young minds, I wonder how many will be inoculated against the religion virus by reading arguments on this forum? Thanks for continuing to bump my thread.

Welcome to the information age, theists. Praise be to computer science, for the advent of the internet spells certain doom for religion, and promises decisive victory for reason and science.  

The trends are clear and will only accelerate.

The end of religion is now guaranteed with the same certainty as if it had already happened. Look theists, you had a good run.
The dark ages gave us so much to think about, right? We got A Song of Ice and Fire out of that mess!

But your time is over now. After ten thousand years, the age of Violent Civilization is finally coming to a close. Just three centuries old, the infant Reason is all grown up, ready to stretch her legs and take command of Earth.

I know it's scary, theists. I know it must feel like the end times, but it's only the beginning. Religion lost. Accept it. Move on.

Listen theists, I promise everything is going to be great with Reason asserting itself. Rule by Violence and Superstition has been less than pleasant these past few millennia.

Look at the bright side, your orgasms are going to be so much more intense with multiple partners, after monogamy melts away. Read Sex at Dawn.

Please, quote theist based arguments I have made, even one. You just like applying labels like these to people because you think it makes it easier for you to try to marginalize their opinions and assassinate the character of your opponents. At no point did I ever make an argument based on theism with you, but feel free to just keep making up things for lack of a substantive argument.

I ask you for scientific studies to support your argument for stripping children of their gender identities, and all you can do is keep talking about God. I am not here to talk about God. I am here to talk about how your ideology is not only not based on anything even remotely related to scientific reasoning, but it is destructive to the well being of children in general to experiment with their gender identities in any systematic manner. These choices should be left up to individuals and families, schools and the state have no business involving themselves in the personal identity choices of individuals. The state should have nothing to do with it. In the end all you are here to do is spout Marxist theories and ideology that you can't back up with facts.

Furthermore you are a bigot and a totalitarian hiding behind a rainbow flag who wishes to strip individuals of the right to privately practice their own religious beliefs. Regardless if you think it is stupid or not they have that right, and you do not have the right to persecute them for their beliefs, just as other individuals have the right to chose whichever gender identity they wish without being persecuted. Religious groups disapproving of homosexuality is not equivalent to persecution. The vast majority of people (religious or not) would not find such behavior acceptable. You have a right to make those choices concerning your own life, you do not have the right to force others to approve.

I don't need to read your book to know you are completely full of shit. I am still willing to examine any scientific studies you can produce to support your argument, but I look forward to the pictures, videos, personal attacks, and endless discussions about God that will follow in stead of scientific reasoning and empirical data.

Beliathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 01:20:59 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2015, 02:05:23 AM by Beliathon

You just like applying labels [theist] like these to people because you think it makes it easier for you to (...) assassinate the character of your opponents.
HAH! You just admitted that being a theist is a character flaw! CHECK AND MATE!! YOU JUST LOSED THE GAME!

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 01:24:37 AM

You just like applying labels [theist] like these to people because you think it makes it easier for you to (...) assassinate the character of your opponents.
HAH! You just admitted that being a theist is a character flaw! CHECK AND MATE!! YOU JUST LOSED THE GAME.

You can selectively edit my comments, aren't you special. Next are you going to tell me that you "are rubber and I am glue and anything I say bounces off me and sticks to you"?

You think it is a character flaw, thanks for supporting my point that you are disingenuous and bigoted. None of this changes the fact that I have made zero theist arguments.

P.S. 'YOU LOSED THE GAME" is not a proper sentence. The word you were looking for is lost, which you clearly are.

Cool pic, too bad there aren't and scientific studies in your reply.
Beliathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 01:29:16 AM

"I LOSED THE GAME"
TRUFACTS BROMOSAURUS-REX!

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 01:31:24 AM

Still waiting for you to produce the science...
Beliathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 01:55:21 AM

FOR

MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 01:59:29 AM

Guess that's not coming.... time for you to sit back and relax. Wink

Edit: Oh, he edited his post. Maybe he's coming back with a real response this time.
Beliathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 01:57:33 PM

Up to the top, learn my sex-fearing, god-fearing theistards, learn!

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 02:08:04 PM

Up to the top, learn my sex-fearing, god-fearing theistards, learn!

More science, less personal attacks.
Beliathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 02:10:46 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2015, 03:01:56 PM by Beliathon

Why bother? You have at your fingertips the greatest compendium of scientific knowledge ever assembled - a hundred thousand Libraries of Alexandria, all accessible today from a portable computer which fits in the palm of your hand. Relative to every other generation of humans who have ever lived - many of whom measured their knowledge as carefully as their wealth -  we and we alone are Kings. Our knowledge-wealth has reached infinity, today you can be on the internet learning 24/7/365 and you will never run out of new material to learn. With modern science mankind is (collectively) learning new information much faster than any one person could absorb it. Anyway, I digress. My point is, if access to this vast sea of knowledge has not cured you of your superstition, nothing I (or anyone else) could ever write here will.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 03:01:41 PM

Why bother? You have at your fingertips the greatest compendium of scientific knowledge ever assembled - a hundred thousand Libraries of Alexandria, all accessible today from a pocket computer which fits in the palm of your hand.

If access to this vast sea of knowledge has not cured you of your superstition, nothing I (or anyone else) could ever write here will.

I know how to use the internet. I am asking you explain your position using scientific method and its studies. You claim your ideology has the backing of science, but so do a lot of religions. The only way you can demonstrate you are any different than a new emerging religious sect is to back your arguments with scientific data.

If you can't even explain your arguments in plain words, and have links to actual scientific studies, why should anyone believe a word you have to say? Because your ideology sounds good superficially? Well sign me up!

In reality I think you haven't even read any of those books, and are just parroting them from a list you found elsewhere. Also I think you know if you actually read the books they would contain no scientific evidence backing your arguments about gender identity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: