Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:57:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin  (Read 1962 times)
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 10:26:43 AM

That was a good reminder - also there had been days where Doge volume exceeded Litecoin's volume.

So the best choice consists of two inferior clones of Bitcoin with virtually no long term prospects... and one of them has a big fat yellow dog on it, no wonder people hate alternates...   I guess the best words of advice here is come back in 3 years.   Cheesy

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
BitcoiNaked

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:37:02 AM

So this thread is to inform us of Litecoin exceeding your expectations?  Must had been extremely low expectations or short memory, because the people who bought at $700 billion capitalization have since taken 80% $Fiat losses with LTC. . . . .  

It is a shitcoin and there's no room to argue about it.  It was a clone of BTC with a few minor improvements and those improvements didn't last long as the miners figured out ways to get around the restrictions.

It is the number 2 volume but largely because nothing has yet to rival Bitcoin, not rival Litecoin but Bitcoin itself.   When a platform like Bitshares, NEM or NXT creates a product needed by millions and millions adopt it - Bitcoin with only 100,000 users will be left behind, BTC gets demoted and then there's simply isn't a need for Litecoin to exist.

You are so fcking dumb its painfull, nobody wants those complicated scamcoins nem or nxt, gtfo from here go back to your shitty reddcoin loser nobody likes you
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 12:18:36 PM

how could you call a coin that can be used to buy physically gold and silver useless?

ohh, there is some site on the web, which offering to buy gold/silver with litecoin only and not accepting other cryptos? link please.

and yes, I can call it useless, because generally it is useless. well, you may give me 10 examples, how wrong I'm but dogecoin for example had at least active community...please remind me, what have litecoin over other coins and what makes litecoin so amazing and usefull..
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 01:49:35 PM

Well, you did find a pic of a cute dog.

I had a chance to interact with a real shiba inu - "Japanese hunting dog" - and found out from its minder that the breed is very hard to train. Also, this particular doggie did not like being patted on the head: you had to content yourself with patting him in the shoulder area.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 01:56:05 PM

I told you guys! Many people are claiming that Litecoin is a shitcoin, but there you go. I was expecting about $5 price before the reward halves, but this is by far exceeding my expectations.

Greece! Regardless of any real demand in Greece for Bitcoin et. al., Bitcoin's caught a bull wave and the oft-talked-out leverage is working for Litecoin's benefit.

As of now, anyways. Bitcoin shot up to four digits because of the Cyprus bail-in. Right now, some brave punters are betting on a repeat. Are they going to be right or wrong...now that's a different question. Wink

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 02:50:10 PM

P.S. Imho latest LTC spikes are not that affected from Bitcoin.

you think, that litecoin pumps are not caused by rising bitcoin? so even if bitcoin remains stable, litecoin may rise? I really don't think so..

Litecoin probably started this bitcoin pump... Litecoin is up over 150% this month while bitcoin is at hardly 15-20%..
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 04:40:53 PM

P.S. Imho latest LTC spikes are not that affected from Bitcoin.

you think, that litecoin pumps are not caused by rising bitcoin? so even if bitcoin remains stable, litecoin may rise? I really don't think so..

Litecoin probably started this bitcoin pump... Litecoin is up over 150% this month while bitcoin is at hardly 15-20%..

ahh, maybe you are just right and I'm somehow blind to fact, how litecoin is important and how is impacting whole crypto game. I should focus it little bit more maybe..
Sir Alpha_goy

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 10:13:47 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 05:00:15 PM by Sir Alpha_goy

NattyLiteCoin

Activity: 912
Merit: 1021

If you don’t believe, why are you here?

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 12:16:34 PM

Just wait, China is about to blow this shit up. Mining will double by Christmas, the mine and dumpers are being weeded out, so the farms can make a methodical killing in concert with Chinese pumpers. Westerners are impatient, I expect the price to be supressed and hashrate to bleed for the next two months.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
  25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS  
  TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN  
          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 10:22:20 AM

I agree. We'll see a 2013-repeat soon.
Those who are impatient will not get nice things Cheesy.

nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 10:53:10 AM

surely it just a part of the pump and dump, its went to 8 dollars a while and settled at 3 dollars

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
KhalDrago

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 11:00:41 AM

nothing more to look forward to..its now just a useless btc copy with now real world demand. only some left over miners and chinese gamblers in the game.
Sir Alpha_goy

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 10:56:42 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 09:02:36 PM by Sir Alpha_goy

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:12:36 AM