Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:56:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I got scammed 31.2k in BTC recently  (Read 4437 times)
lissandra

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 02:25:52 AM

you should be more mad at the person who referred you that person.

cause intially it looks super bad on him for referring "thinking" a reliable trust to trust with. Any money at that level of trading though you should escrow at least or use some sort of security to make sure not get screwed over.

at the same time I feel like this thread is pretty troll.. no tx ids?

Fullbuster

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 12:53:03 PM

Well, he is on the broo!!! this thread is a cancer.
chalkboard17

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:02:33 PM

waoo can't believe that this thread is still running and reached more than 60 replies. OP doesn't have any thing nor the tx id nor other proof, he just posted here for the fun, and created new account for that.
meanwhile my thread with dozens of pictures and texts has no attention, and thief is still on the loose increasing his exit scam portfolio

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 07:00:54 PM

I have no idea if this is true or not, and there's a good chance it's not (because OP can't produce a transaction id). But the main take-away from this, in my opinion, is that if you are conducting trades of this magnitude and size, to Always break up the large amount into many smaller trades, one by one.

Also, while it would be greatly helpful for OP to post a txid, and this would back up his claim, I can understand why he maybe wouldn't want to post the transaction here. Trading in Bitcoin with amounts this large would most likely put you on the radar of many governments and agencies. Perhaps OP is worried that he could be tracked, and identified, if he posted the transaction. Possibly he (or she) lives in a anti-Bitcoin country. While I think it is good to always view claims like this with skepticism unless proof is provided, I think it is also important to keep ^ this in mind.

techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:24:05 PM

I traded 31.2 btc for 35k cash deposit. I was stupid enough to send him the btc first. All I know is his phone number, name (I think it's real), and country and have a picture of him. That's all I got. What can I do with this info? And is he gonna be arrested?

Please help me out here. I don't know what to do. Thanks.

Buy more btc before the price goes up. If you're telling the truth about this, you're both dumb, and rich enough to cover your loss.
I didn't want to trade more than 10 btc face to face, because it didn't feel right, and people do these kind of dumb moves, incredible.

cheers

i already lost hope in human intelligence because i see these pics from greece:

Its okay, they just lack using or abusing google to its full extent on money transmitter options. That sucks though, if you got like over $1k in the bank and its stuck.

I mean I only heard about bitcoin on a cnn article, so they must not really keep up with news and stuff?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: