Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:17:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Branding Idea for Bitcoin Startup - COINTELLO.COM  (Read 947 times)
fkm (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 04:15:48 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2015, 08:00:18 PM by fkm

I have/own brand-able domain name: Cointello.com

I am open for different projects, also i can rent or sell it. I see Cointello as perfect name for Bitcoin exchanger or wallet provider. Why not for Bitcoin news site!?

Also i am happy to get help/hints/ideas to make Bitcoins with it. At moment for me looks easy way to sell it  Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcspry

Activity: 132
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 05:20:33 PM

If you want any help developing a bitcoin service, let me know!  I can certainly help you out.
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 07:26:40 AM

I am open for different projects, also i can rent or sell it. I see Cointello as perfect name for Bitcoin exchanger or wallet provider. Why not for Bitcoin news site!?

Also i am happy to get help/hints/ideas to make Bitcoins with it. At moment for me looks easy way to sell it  Tongue

Looks good name for mining software, cointellecto (just kidding)LOL.
I think it's good for bitcoin wallet IMO.

If you need a logo for a brand, feel free to PM me Smiley
BTW welcome to this forum.

~iki
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 08:00:22 AM

Also i am happy to get help/hints/ideas to make Bitcoins with it. At moment for me looks easy way to sell it  Tongue
Cointello.com is a premium domain name, selling it quickly will not make you any money but regrets, why not build a simple faucet with it and let the internal value increased.

fkm (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 07:47:26 PM

Hey Guys! Thanks for your answers! Really cool is to get confirmations for my COINTELLO ideas/thoughts.

Ikydesu, you are correct, probably brand-able domain should have nice logo before selling. First i try to make it myself or i will contact with you. Yeah, good to give extra value for domain and doable without any serious investments. Thanks!

Btcspry, thanks for offer! Unfortunately I don't have free funds and brilliant ideas to make it. I prefer to hold my bitcoins at moment, rather spending or investing. Anyway i am open for any ideas. I really like bitcoinity.org web site and I am using it daily myself. Maybe Cointello should have for start same free service to increase some popularity and Google rank. If you guys have any idea how much programming page like Bitcoinity may cost, then let me know. Can be just thoughts.

Noel57, I totally agree with you. I didn't hope to make very easily and fast some big money, I can take it as longer project. I believe into Bitcoin and I noticed that last time many startups are using really strange brand names, truly, I CAN'T remember these names/brands. I like names: Circle, Coinbase, Bitpay, 21, Gem, Kraken, Case, Bitpesa, but the rest, sorry...
Faucet can be good idea. Cointello bitcoin news site was also one my idea, but it can consume too much time.
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 09:36:24 PM

bitcoinity is still in Alpha right? in their main page still "soon". If you want to just show a bitcoin price and trading movement, maybe just put an embed to your site, check this: https://www.quandl.com/collections/markets/bitcoin-data
But if you want to buil an exchanger, read this for reference: http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/17007/what-is-needed-to-make-a-bitcoin-exchange
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=35812.0

~iki
meganburke

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 05:28:30 AM

The domain name is really cool.
Why do not you create a bitcoin rotator?
You can also introduce bitcoin banner sell ads or bitcoin PTC site.
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:09:44 AM

Hey Guys! Thanks for your answers! Really cool is to get confirmations for my COINTELLO ideas/thoughts.

Ikydesu, you are correct, probably brand-able domain should have nice logo before selling. First i try to make it myself or i will contact with you. Yeah, good to give extra value for domain and doable without any serious investments. Thanks!

Btcspry, thanks for offer! Unfortunately I don't have free funds and brilliant ideas to make it. I prefer to hold my bitcoins at moment, rather spending or investing. Anyway i am open for any ideas. I really like bitcoinity.org web site and I am using it daily myself. Maybe Cointello should have for start same free service to increase some popularity and Google rank. If you guys have any idea how much programming page like Bitcoinity may cost, then let me know. Can be just thoughts.

Noel57, I totally agree with you. I didn't hope to make very easily and fast some big money, I can take it as longer project. I believe into Bitcoin and I noticed that last time many startups are using really strange brand names, truly, I CAN'T remember these names/brands. I like names: Circle, Coinbase, Bitpay, 21, Gem, Kraken, Case, Bitpesa, but the rest, sorry...
Faucet can be good idea. Cointello bitcoin news site was also one my idea, but it can consume too much time.
It is always good to ask for direction if you don't know the way, what is your conclusion about your bitcoin startup project?

melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:20:07 AM

This is a good domain name and rare to come across why not park the domain name to earn you some thing extra.
fkm (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 07:00:13 PM

This is a good domain name and rare to come across why not park the domain name to earn you some thing extra.

Thanks! I am little busy at moment, but if i can't sell Cointello.com domain in near future, then i will rent server space and will start the page. Still collecting ideas...
fkm (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 07:08:48 PM

It is always good to ask for direction if you don't know the way, what is your conclusion about your bitcoin startup project?

I have to stay realistic with project ideas. For sure wallet project is too big for me. Best what i can do is collect bitcoin news to Cointello site or some  other bitcoin related info, example charts and price info. Maybe bitcoin price prediction site as well. At moment I am ready to sell it for nice projects.   
fkm (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 08:18:28 PM

bitcoinity is still in Alpha right? in their main page still "soon". If you want to just show a bitcoin price and trading movement, maybe just put an embed to your site, check this: https://www.quandl.com/collections/markets/bitcoin-data
But if you want to buil an exchanger, read this for reference: http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/17007/what-is-needed-to-make-a-bitcoin-exchange
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=35812.0

~iki

Sorry Ikydesy for giving wrong address. http://bitcoinity.org/markets is correct page and idea what I wanted to show. Easy, clean and very helpful. All what I need daily to follow bitcoin price.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: