Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:29:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HashPay - Mine and help support the price. HashPayPool.com ONLINE!  (Read 32075 times)
jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 04:05:27 PM

This is the Hashpay thread and not scam exchange accusation thread. Have some respect. That that shit to the scam accusation part of the forum.
DEV needs to remove this scam exchange straight away to protect his miners interests

Its time to see how proffesional the dev is,  it could be good for hash

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hashpay (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 04:18:22 PM

This is the Hashpay thread and not scam exchange accusation thread. Have some respect. That that shit to the scam accusation part of the forum.
DEV needs to remove this scam exchange straight away to protect his miners interests

Hey!

We didn't add the exchange to the OP but since yhe thread is not moderated we can't delete the messages but we are aware of the  accusations against the website and will male everything we can to make sure users don't get scammed
FurianSun

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 04:22:00 PM

Hey!

We didn't add the exchange to the OP but since yhe thread is not moderated we can't delete the messages but we are aware of the  accusations against the website and will male everything we can to make sure users don't get scammed

You can also report the offending posts to the moderators and say you don't want a scam or whatever linked to your coin thread. They will delete it.
jambo110
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 04:29:57 PM

Hey!

You can also report the offending posts to the moderators and say you don't want a scam or whatever linked to your coin thread. They will delete it.
what offending thread ??  are you happy to let hashpay miners get robbed ?
Coingrab

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Got to get them all!

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 04:32:42 PM

Hey!

I think he was telling the dev to report the scam exchange posts to the moderators so they get deleted so the miners don't get ripped off. My take on it anyway.  The dev can't delete the posts as its not self moderated.

hashpay (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 04:39:20 PM

Hey!

I think he was telling the dev to report the scam exchange posts to the moderators so they get deleted so the miners don't get ripped off. My take on it anyway.  The dev can't delete the posts as its not self moderated.

They've been reported! Thank you for pointing that out.
jambo110
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 04:44:07 PM

Hey!

They've been reported! Thank you for pointing that out.
Thanks dev
hashpay (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:10:41 PM

The Processing Power shop is just 2 days away. Is it a website?

Yes! The processing power shop will be an interface where people will be able to order processing power that comes directly from the HashPayPool.

Is there any plan to add this to Bittrex or Poloniex or Cryptsy? They are known and trusted places.

We will start contacting exchanges as soon as our ICO is over.
Coingrab

Got to get them all!

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 08:33:30 PM

Good to hear dev. It should be a fun coin to trade on exchange. Smiley

Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 10:55:08 PM

Yes! The processing power shop will be an interface where people will be able to order processing power that comes directly from the HashPayPool.

Is there any plan to add this to Bittrex or Poloniex or Cryptsy? They are known and trusted places.

I've requested it be added to the vote list here https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
Riseman

Activity: 690
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 11:27:42 PM

This coin looks much similar to PoolStamp and the exchange posted looks much like Betasharex. I hope it's not the same dev(s) because XSP and Betasharex both ended up badly.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 11:37:43 PM

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5170282d3dceed5df01cb5d3f3cbb378d5e466768f1cdaa808734436362bd38f/analysis/1435963356/
Here's the Virustotal scan I did after my virus scan detected this just so people don't think I'm stirring the pot or anything

In my opinion iit is just a false detect like any other older litecoin source. I am using a pretty good antivirus which detects suspicious behavior and any modification in registry and other system components, also running wallets sandboxed and didnt found anything that may raise any concern. I am very careful with wallets but i assume to say that this one is safe even if it gets a detection

Hey!

That's a false detect indeed. These sources tend to have them.
But how can you gurantee that's a false detect? My virus checker has never detected anything before with any other wallets I've ever downloaded and I was just curious why anytime I've ever downloaded a wallet if there was something suspicious my virus checker detects it immediately and won't even let me download the wallet or whatever I'm downloading lol That's the only problem I've had was that all of a sudden I get this Trojan warning and like I said the only thing that concerned me about the Trojan that it said it contained was that it was the type of Trojan that could give someone access to my computer and that's not something that I would like to have happen to my computer lol Anyways Thanks for replies regarding that mate Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Coingrab

Got to get them all!

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 12:17:38 AM

Voted. Hope it gets added. As for the virus. There is none. this things been hashed to death by noobkid. Didn't you sell your 900 coins yet?

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 12:22:15 AM

Voted. Hope it gets added. As for the virus. There is none. this things been hashed to death by noobkid. Didn't you sell your 900 coins yet?
What do you mean hashed to death by NoobKid? I am not saying anything rude about the coin nor have I once said that the coin was a scam or for people not to invest in this coin have I? I just asked some concerned questions because of what I found with my virus checker and the virustotal scan as well that's all and all I stipulated was that my concern was the type of Trojan it said the wallet had because it apparently was one that could give someone control over your computer that was all!! As for the 900 coins no I haven't sold them yet but am more than open to offers if anyone wants them Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Manipulator

Activity: 130

Moving markets!

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 01:44:17 AM

The shop comes out on the 6th. Can't wait to see what this all about.
Accommodation

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 01:45:54 AM

I voted too. Come on everyone lets get the vote count up and get this coin added.
Ice Man

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:17:10 AM

Just saw this on my twitter feed for the ico. Got some too and alos voted on the exchange add.
CrazyCoins

Activity: 182

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:31:54 AM

Hang on a sec.  I am not here to fud your coin.  Just wanted to check it out.  A lot of this looks like paycon (paycoin for those that do not know).  I am not saying this is a scam but if you do not want peoples valid opinions then self moderate.  If you want to resell hashrate then start a company like Nicehash and crowdfund for that.  
Anyone that get anything on an antivirus should be VERY wary.  Can't you read the warnings.  Haven't you read the other threads where people are having their coins stolen???  Don't be braindead and look at someone who you do not even know who says it is probably a false positive.  NOT true.  A good wallet is a good wallet PERIOD!!!
You have good people who have set up pools here and you are screwing them.  Everyone can see that.  They will either allow mining and then all dump your coins and crash it or they will just close up and leave.  Either way you have done some good people wrong.  Not cool and it does not say much about you and your values nor does it say anything about your coin.  If you will screw one then you will screw all.
Maybe this is another one you should report.  Can you not handle it??  What I have said is 100% true IMO.  Look at the facts of this "coin".  Look at the wallet.  Look at the pools.  Hmmmm.  Yea this one is the coin for me....NOT!!!

Edit:  I did not even say anything about your exchange.  Go check that one out lol.  Good luck people!  Can't say that about this coin though!!!

I SupportSprouts!!   SHA256  -  POW & POS TOGETHER!
Sprouts EXCHANGE!   PPC Fork!  Multiple POOLS!  Sprouts Homepage!
Coingrab

Got to get them all!

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 04:48:58 AM

Hang on a sec.  I am not here to fud your coin.  Just wanted to check it out.  A lot of this looks like paycon (paycoin for those that do not know).  I am not saying this is a scam but if you do not want peoples valid opinions then self moderate.  If you want to resell hashrate then start a company like Nicehash and crowdfund for that.  
Anyone that get anything on an antivirus should be VERY wary.  Can't you read the warnings.  Haven't you read the other threads where people are having their coins stolen???  Don't be braindead and look at someone who you do not even know who says it is probably a false positive.  NOT true.  A good wallet is a good wallet PERIOD!!!
You have good people who have set up pools here and you are screwing them.  Everyone can see that.  They will either allow mining and then all dump your coins and crash it or they will just close up and leave.  Either way you have done some good people wrong.  Not cool and it does not say much about you and your values nor does it say anything about your coin.  If you will screw one then you will screw all.
Maybe this is another one you should report.  Can you not handle it??  What I have said is 100% true IMO.  Look at the facts of this "coin".  Look at the wallet.  Look at the pools.  Hmmmm.  Yea this one is the coin for me....NOT!!!

Edit:  I did not even say anything about your exchange.  Go check that one out lol.  Good luck people!  Can't say that about this coin though!!!

To be honest you sound like you are tolling this coin. It's not paycoin even if it was a mirror copy. Are all scrypt algo coins Litcoin? They are actually. So they are not if if even only by name. This coin is set up to be a re seller of hash. That's this coins feature. If someone else does it differently or somehow better then good for them. If you don't like this coin then don't mine or buy it. Simple. Some wallets are virus ridden. A lot yes a lot flag on virus scanners are not. So does mining programs. My miner software kicks Eset's virus detection every time. It's not a virus. This dev cannot delete posts due to the fact this is not a self moderated thread. He reported the posts of the scam exchange. How in anyway is that wanting the miners to get hurt. He wants the post advertising a know scam exchange removed. Saying he is screwing people who set up pools etc is flat out wrong and a troll. Not sure what you hope to achieve buy posting in this manner but it comes off shrill and trolling in the least.

CrazyCoins

Activity: 182

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 05:49:18 AM

To be honest you sound like you are tolling this coin. It's not paycoin even if it was a mirror copy. Are all scrypt algo coins Litcoin? They are actually. So they are not if if even only by name. This coin is set up to be a re seller of hash. That's this coins feature. If someone else does it differently or somehow better then good for them. If you don't like this coin then don't mine or buy it. Simple. Some wallets are virus ridden. A lot yes a lot flag on virus scanners are not. So does mining programs. My miner software kicks Eset's virus detection every time. It's not a virus. This dev cannot delete posts due to the fact this is not a self moderated thread. He reported the posts of the scam exchange. How in anyway is that wanting the miners to get hurt. He wants the post advertising a know scam exchange removed. Saying he is screwing people who set up pools etc is flat out wrong and a troll. Not sure what you hope to achieve buy posting in this manner but it comes off shrill and trolling in the least.

I did not come in here to troll.  You obviously have never seen real trolling.  Did I say this coin was a scam??  Nope.  Did I say the exchange was a scam??  Nope.  I gave my opinion with the facts presented.  I came in here merely to check the coin out.  I normally will not even comment.  I am either in or out.  I had to comment on this coin after reading the whole thread.  If you find my comments shrill then I am sorry.  Saying that I am "trolling this coin" is just totally wrong lol.  You have you opinion about this coin and I have mine.  Is either opinion not valid???  I think most are valid.  As far as a virus or malware being in the wallet code......play if you want but I would advise you to keep it in a sandbox and totally tear it apart.  I do not know for sure and do not have time to mess with It.  I am just speaking as someone who has seen many coins come and go and this was one that I had to say something in.  To many bad coins popping up and people are getting malware, bad coin and wallet coding and when everything goes down it is the "dev" who runs off with the btc and the miners are stuck when the bottom falls out.  Could I be totally wrong about this coin???  Doubtful but yes I could be totally wrong.  Could YOU be wrong???  Do not criticize me for stating my opinion.  Especially in the state of so many rip altcoins.  If you do not like my opinion then I am sorry.  Good luck with your venture here.  I really hope I am wrong for the sake of crypto in general and the people that mine and support it.

I SupportSprouts!!   SHA256  -  POW & POS TOGETHER!
Sprouts EXCHANGE!   PPC Fork!  Multiple POOLS!  Sprouts Homepage!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: