Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:13:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to change Display name  (Read 1495 times)
joyjeet (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 06:45:08 AM

Just remove the email from this account then create a new one. Think that should work but why is it imperative you keep the email?

Thanks a lot I will try it out - however since I have earned a little credit with this ID and moreover is a little old also, so wanted to keep it, but anyways since am a newbie with this ID so would not effect much
My email is linked to my website <LINK REMOVED>

I am planning to launch a new kind of bitcoin FAUCET, so in order to have all my visitors and members who would like to post reviews and ideas or problems in BCT can quote me with my website name ID in BCT

My browser went abeshit about that link, full of mallware I belive, what kinda funny business are you up to?

Hi Scam alert

There is some problem
My site link that I posted is not the one that you see, my site is dot com and not dot org
I see that when I am posting my site with a dot com extension it is by default changing into a dot org domain in this thread
There is some problem in the forum, might be some bug, my website is malware free

Pls check my site www dot fr33bitcoin dot com

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joyjeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 06:47:47 AM

Just remove the email from this account then create a new one. Think that should work but why is it imperative you keep the email?

Thanks a lot I will try it out - however since I have earned a little credit with this ID and moreover is a little old also, so wanted to keep it, but anyways since am a newbie with this ID so would not effect much
My email is linked to my website <LINK REMOVED>

I am planning to launch a new kind of bitcoin FAUCET, so in order to have all my visitors and members who would like to post reviews and ideas or problems in BCT can quote me with my website name ID in BCT

My browser went abeshit about that link, full of mallware I belive, what kinda funny business are you up to?
thanks for the warning there ScamAlert    Shocked
Let's join forces and chase out these scammers  Grin

For shame joyleet  Angry
You shall be Judged  Cool

Dear Friend do not judge someone so quickly and by looking into someone else review
Wait for the OP to reply back

you can see the site scam alert visited was wrong my site has an . com extension and not a . org
I tried editing my previous post but there seems to be a bug in the forum which by default is changing . com to . org

--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:49:33 AM

Pls check my site www dot fr33bitcoin dot com

https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/b9f6589225757c3e340cfbbbd99e68dc0a54c4ce9767e19641854e63a41f0d05/analysis/1435819704/

how hard is that?
joyjeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 06:11:18 PM

Thanks a lot Encrypted for the VT
I almost forgot it, though I use it in another forum much often, but it just slipped outta ma mind

Thanks for posting it

joyjeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 06:38:45 PM

Dear All

I figured out the PROBLEM which is changing the .com to .org

Pls read it in detail on my other post which I have made to bring this to the notice of all the members as well as mods and admin so that the same could be fixed

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1106954.new#new

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: