Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:20:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Holding Bitcoin a long time good way to make money?  (Read 368845 times)
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 02:42:25 PM

I think it's a good way if you have big enough money in bank account and convert it to bitcoin to keep it for long time. You can see how bitcoin price make stairs graphics on charts this year.
But if your money is not big enough, better make an account in an exchanger and be a short time trader. That's also legit way to make money.

If you have no plan for your money, even if it is small, better save it in bitcoin it's good for a long term since you won't be earning big with it in short time. Whether  you short in trading or you go long term in keeping, it is the best, since time it self is helping bitcoin to increase its price.
Bitcoin has seen a lot of changes and has been going up and down in terms of price and holding it for a long term may or may not work we can never really know the future, as of 2013 when the price skyrocket to 1200$ and then dropped it is hard to predict the outcomes so the wise thing to do is to invest some and hold some.
yes after 2013 price increase it dropped down but once again the price started to increase and reached to that value again and I have heard from a number of people that they are holding from that time so all of those have got their profit back. In that light I will say that holding for long term is better for the investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 03:01:13 PM

I don't think the length of time to hold Bitcoin matters when it comes to profiting from it but it has everything to do with being a strategist( knowing when to sell and when to buy). If you consider the history of bitcoins in recent times then you'll be convinced to hold it for sometime but that shouldn't be your only or long term strategy to profit.
I do think time is matter. In the future, we will see many things happening to Bitcoin and its prices. According to my vision, Bitcoin prices will increase to at least $10000 in 10 year later. So if a man invests Bitcoin for a long-term, he will gain a lot of profit in the end of each decade. The strategy is also matter but it only affect to short term investment
That's a great amount to wait for, I would love to see that and putting your investment into long term would make it possible for you to experience that price. I wish I will not be tempted to sell my bitcoins when the price will reach at $2,000. Everyone wants to see a good price but not all has the capacity to hold.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 03:22:17 PM

I don't think the length of time to hold Bitcoin matters when it comes to profiting from it but it has everything to do with being a strategist( knowing when to sell and when to buy). If you consider the history of bitcoins in recent times then you'll be convinced to hold it for sometime but that shouldn't be your only or long term strategy to profit.
I do think time is matter. In the future, we will see many things happening to Bitcoin and its prices. According to my vision, Bitcoin prices will increase to at least $10000 in 10 year later. So if a man invests Bitcoin for a long-term, he will gain a lot of profit in the end of each decade. The strategy is also matter but it only affect to short term investment
That's a great amount to wait for, I would love to see that and putting your investment into long term would make it possible for you to experience that price. I wish I will not be tempted to sell my bitcoins when the price will reach at $2,000. Everyone wants to see a good price but not all has the capacity to hold.
If you can wait for long term let us say 10 year or more then it is really a good thing since bitcoin will  possibly reach $10k based on the expert, but, it is up to the person holding it. It doesn't really matter when you are going to get the bitcoin what matters is you know how to handle your money well after receiving your earnings.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 09:08:51 PM

I do not understand that how the length of holding will not influence profit making from bitcoin investments. In recent times we will be having different scenarios but overall in lifetime of bitcoin only the long term holders making good profits by holding bitcoins. Obviously holding bitcoins for longer haul is a good way to make more money.
davids

Activity: 735

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 09:17:59 PM

holding bitcoin for long time can make  profits.It is good to buy bitcoin at low price  and hold it for years untill it's price pump up to deserve price.
liuka

Activity: 795
Merit: 563

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 10:25:51 PM

holding bitcoin for long time can make  profits.It is good to buy bitcoin at low price  and hold it for years untill it's price pump up to deserve price.

Yes holding bitcoin for the long time is a good way to make money in the future
It is best time to buy and hold it a few years and you will be happy to get a lot of profit.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 07:00:48 AM

holding bitcoin for long time can make  profits.It is good to buy bitcoin at low price  and hold it for years untill it's price pump up to deserve price.

It is best time to buy and hold it a few years and you will be happy to get a lot of profit.
currently the price of bitcoin is trading above 900 USD so to me i think short term investment can be risky because we can expect a big fluctuation in the price of bitcoin, therefore if some one is interested in buying bitcoin, then he should invest in bitcoin for long term, because long term investment can be safe because we do not care for the little decrease in increase in the price of bitcoin.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 11:49:22 AM

holding bitcoin for long time can make  profits.It is good to buy bitcoin at low price  and hold it for years untill it's price pump up to deserve price.

currently the price of bitcoin is trading above 900 USD so to me i think short term investment can be risky because we can expect a big fluctuation in the price of bitcoin, therefore if some one is interested in buying bitcoin, then he should invest in bitcoin for long term, because long term investment can be safe because we do not care for the little decrease in increase in the price of bitcoin.
Actually, short term and long term investment is risky. If you go for short investment, you can earn quickly and you cab lose quickly. In the other hand, long term investment gives less risk. It is a matter of company whom you would invest your money. I refer, choose company whose in the market for about 10 years or more for sure that it won't crash. Investing is better to do than trading if you have enough money because it makes you no lose if you made in a right decision of investing.
Mallampue

Activity: 765

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 12:26:51 PM

a few days the price of bitcoin is high fluctuation
but it seems dump is already over. it is time to buy btc and holding for a long time
its a good way to make a lot of money.
Superzpay

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 03:17:17 PM

Yes for earning from bitcoin it is not important to wait for longer with your strategy you can earn even with short term investment but if a person will want for more profit then they have to wait for more longer just like the initial investors who are now wealthy with their bitcoin holding.
Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 03:47:48 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2017, 11:14:59 PM by Fireblade

yes i also agree with you that holding bitcoin for a long time is a good decision. in short term investment there is more chance to lose your money because the price of bitcoin is already trading in a high price therefore short term investment may be risky, if you can mange your should go for long term investment.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 04:04:47 PM

yes i also agree with you that holding bitcoin for a long time is really will be a good decision.

its going to be wise you hold more than a hundred but if you just hold less than 10 btc, its not something worth unless you buy a coin that is gradually creeping up the market. the more coins you have the more profit you can get. a growth of single cent can be a good amount if you have 200k of this coin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 04:18:05 PM

yes i also agree with you that holding bitcoin for a long time is really will be a good decision.

its going to be wise you hold more than a hundred but if you just hold less than 10 btc, its not something worth unless you buy a coin that is gradually creeping up the market. the more coins you have the more profit you can get. a growth of single cent can be a good amount if you have 200k of this coin.

10 BTC in my opinion is good enough as investment and holding it for 10 years will will give you more than what you are expecting.  Let us be realistic here, a normal person will have a hard time buying 200 BTC , but 10 BTC can be easily acquired in span of time.  Having 10 BTC bought at $900 and wait till the price hits $2,000 can give you  a fund to business start up if you sell it.  And I think Bitcoin will reach that amount after 10 years from now.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2942

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 04:33:31 PM

10 BTC in my opinion is good enough as investment and holding it for 10 years will will give you more than what you are expecting.  Let us be realistic here, a normal person will have a hard time buying 200 BTC , but 10 BTC can be easily acquired in span of time.  Having 10 BTC bought at $900 and wait till the price hits $2,000 can give you  a fund to business start up if you sell it.  And I think Bitcoin will reach that amount after 10 years from now.
It takes too much time to spend its not a good idea just to hold bitcoin and we do not know if the price of bitcoin will stay increases..
For me if i had that amount the best that i think is to start a business online my plan to start business like CPA network or Evolution schipt like GPT and PTC.. and i can make multiple times..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 05:25:08 PM

It takes too much time to spend its not a good idea just to hold bitcoin and we do not know if the price of bitcoin will stay increases..
For me if i had that amount the best that i think is to start a business online my plan to start business like CPA network or Evolution schipt like GPT and PTC.. and i can make multiple times..
Yup according to me holding a Bitcoin 10 years is not worth, can you give me any confirmation or trustful information after 10 years the price of bitcoin will go 2000$. Then we can think about that. And I am not sure how many will alive after 10 years. Is it right? So hold your coins but not long period sell when you get the right price. This is my strategy.
shield132

Activity: 2198
Merit: 848

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 07:46:33 PM

To my mind we have to wait some times before bitcoin will rise down because prise more than 900$ is now really expensive to pay because of it's changeable price. But we have strong opportiunities like less profitable mining that causes prise rise up and every halving has opportunity to do this while another factor is that more and more people are interested in.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1218

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 12:12:32 PM

a few days the price of bitcoin is high fluctuation
but it seems dump is already over. it is time to buy btc and holding for a long time
its a good way to make a lot of money.

People have been holding coins all the while to sell when prices rise and touch the moon. Happened near the end of 2016 when prices touched 1200$ I am sure many people did sell their coins and made profits. Now when prices drop you should buy some coins and hold them again till prices rise. The pump and dump will happen and will continue but still then proper trading can be good for earning a lot of money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
AjithBtc

Activity: 1666
Merit: 276

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 01:24:42 PM

As I was new to the bitcoin use most of them had suggested me to hold on the bitcoin for a better earning, because to gain knowledge of earning takes lot time.

Text

Activity: 2352
Merit: 588

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 01:46:04 PM

Bitcoin is good for short term and long term investment. We can make money in short time because sometimes the bitcoin price moves fast going upward, so traders do it everyday. But I don't close my doors to look forward to earn money in a long time just by holding cause I believe the value is increasing.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 01:49:30 PM

Just holding bitcoin for many days is not a wise decision because you need to calculate interest for the investment you made. So it's better to start trading with another half amount in this you can boost your investments.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: