Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 01:44:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] International Euro - ASIC Resistant Cryptocurrency  (Read 10581 times)
coinmaster222 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:35:53 AM

just small buyers in albitex, dead ico  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
40% sold in 5 days so wrong

coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:36:40 AM

up! Wink
Please explain

ariliz

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:41:42 AM

what happens with this exchange. I went there 51.01650228 but they not come back. and how to write a letter. I can not find on the site. Angry

the question is removed. Coins come.
Sorry I cannot understand what you mean please get someone to write it in english for you

I wrote that the problem is solved and everything is fine
coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:48:03 AM

you bought coins? did you get them?

coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 11:53:58 AM

Right I have applied to put it on Bleutrade and will put a wall up with coins at 0.009

coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 11:59:13 AM

Hows the mining going anyone got a lot?

ltcrstrbrt
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1057

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 01:03:30 PM

Hows the mining going anyone got a lot?
a lot? Smiley) i don't think so.. it's very hard to mine even now when diff it's pretty low
I'm mining from the start with 2-8-20 mh/s and I got only 135 iEURO
Even that, I'll keep mining, mining and holding
coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 01:41:28 PM

Well as you know thats better than thousands being mined every day,the rarity sends the price up.Though I do believe there are quite a few mining it.   

bluedeep
Legendary

Activity: 977
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:44:27 PM

Would be nice some promo campaign..

||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 04:49:02 PM

well if you willing to be paid in Ieuro thats not a problem

bluedeep
Legendary

Activity: 977
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 05:22:56 PM

only in iEURO :p

||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 05:41:26 PM

Well people refuse to use the exchange to buy it so wheres all this btc coming from and there mining it and wont use the exchange to buy it where are they going to sell it lol

jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 05:58:48 PM

Well people refuse to use the exchange to buy it so wheres all this btc coming from and there mining it and wont use the exchange to buy it where are they going to sell it lol
Real nice treatment to the miners, your trying to blackmail people into joining that exchange, now that they all have put some hash at it, i think your uttlerly shamefull.
coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 06:26:36 PM

I am not blackmailing anybody just telling you fact.If Bleutrade wont accept the coin there will only be one exchange.The dev is getting nothing out of the ICO its going to take a lot of money to get the plans in action.The exchange is relatively new but its parent company is huge and has Banx.io in it.We have tried to help the exchange as it has helped us,in fact the exchange has asked Coinsource to verify it at our request.No other exchange I know has done that

jambo110
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:09:36 PM

I am not blackmailing anybody just telling you fact.If Bleutrade wont accept the coin there will only be one exchange.The dev is getting nothing out of the ICO its going to take a lot of money to get the plans in action.The exchange is relatively new but its parent company is huge and has Banx.io in it.We have tried to help the exchange as it has helped us,in fact the exchange has asked Coinsource to verify it at our request.No other exchange I know has done that
makes no difference, you should of announced this at the begining. and laughing saying that the miners will have nowhere else to trade it, im surprised you still have any support, good luck with your talented way of forcing people to join fictitious sites with usernames and passwords.
coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:49:05 PM

makes no difference, you should of announced this at the begining. and laughing saying that the miners will have nowhere else to trade it, im surprised you still have any support, good luck with your talented way of forcing people to join fictitious sites with usernames and passwords.
No one is asking you to do anything and the miners will never be losers unlike you.

B-MoneyXcan

Activity: 633

B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 07:55:13 PM

Im just as disappointed.. not too much cooperation here. A coin ain't shit without support from a community.
I hate to say it straight but judgement must be cast.

The Dev is owner or has some stake in the exchange. What is scary is that he suggested the remaining ICO coins not sold would be purchased by the exchange.. RED FLAG .. 

I'll say no more, and just leave it to others to come to their own conclusions.
Just get on with the promised by wall so i can dump this ish. Or if anyone wants to buy some well below ICO price, just send me a PM
Im out!
jambo110
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:58:59 PM

No one is asking you to do anything and the miners will never be losers unlike you.
charming im a miner and i want you to burn ico find better exchange.  im not joining a new exchange with problems already with this coin, you just said if we dont use your exchange then our coins are worthless and laughed about it, next thing will be that you will say your account got hacked, come on we all been here before, same old same old, your a shit dev you seem like a pushy salesman but crooked
im out too
coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 08:04:33 PM

Im just as disappointed.. not too much cooperation here. A coin ain't shit without support from a community.

The Dev is owner or has some stake in the exchange. What is scary is that he suggested the remaining ICO coins not sold would be purchased by the exchange.. RED FLAG .. 

Just get on with the promised by wall so i can dump this ish. Or if anyone wants to buy some well below ICO price, just send me a PM
Im out!

If you must quote the Dev quote right.I said I would leave it up to the miners to decide,should a wall on Bleutrade be made with the coins,sold to the exchange or burnt.Only one person replied and said a wall would be good

jambo110
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 08:06:41 PM

Im out!

If you must quote the Dev quote right.I said I would leave it up to the miners to decide,should a wall on Bleutrade be made with the coins,sold to the exchange or burnt.Only one person replied and said a wall would be good
more said burn but you already sold a load (40%) to yourself on the exchange no one wants to join, so basically you already screwed things up for the community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: