Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:05:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trestor Foundation - Tech Draft / Q & A  (Read 8959 times)
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:57:44 PM

Thanks for the explanation. So when does a thread becomes resolved?

U mark it as solved when questions have been answered which Trestor seems to have done.

So every time there is a new question you will mark as [UNRESOLVED]?

Seems a little unusual to me unless of course you have issues with the project.

It's normal the community asks questions but is not like Trestor hasn't been replying to questions is it?

Also why do you link a thread which a community user has created to the trestor account?

I could go and create a thread and say Benson Samuel the India subforum moderator has a problem with Trestor and he's trying all he can to make them look like a scam.
The I can create another one, and another one, or another user could create another. Will you link them together too?

This is just an example, I may have to notify some of the other moderators and admins on this forum and see if they think this is normal practice and they feel it's ok.

If you do want a thread like that, please go ahead.
I would like you to notify them as well. In fact, please do.

I do have PM's/ emails/ posts/ requests from several members of this community, who feel unsafe about them and did request my opinion/ involvement. Would be glad to explain that to someone who understand what a Mod does.

I have hardly made any posts across these threads and this senseless banter keeps getting drawn to me.

SockPuppets and their time wasting efforts.

Seems quite weird that people are pming you and saying they feel unsafe you need to do something. I mean no one is forcing them to invest or buy and trests. Not really sure what their is to feel unsafe about
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 04:07:44 PM

Thanks for the explanation. So when does a thread becomes resolved?

U mark it as solved when questions have been answered which Trestor seems to have done.

So every time there is a new question you will mark as [UNRESOLVED]?

Seems a little unusual to me unless of course you have issues with the project.

It's normal the community asks questions but is not like Trestor hasn't been replying to questions is it?

Also why do you link a thread which a community user has created to the trestor account?

I could go and create a thread and say Benson Samuel the India subforum moderator has a problem with Trestor and he's trying all he can to make them look like a scam.
The I can create another one, and another one, or another user could create another. Will you link them together too?

This is just an example, I may have to notify some of the other moderators and admins on this forum and see if they think this is normal practice and they feel it's ok.

If you do want a thread like that, please go ahead.
I would like you to notify them as well. In fact, please do.

I do have PM's/ emails/ posts/ requests from several members of this community, who feel unsafe about them and did request my opinion/ involvement. Would be glad to explain that to someone who understand what a Mod does.

I have hardly made any posts across these threads and this senseless banter keeps getting drawn to me.

SockPuppets and their time wasting efforts.

Seems quite weird that people are pming you and saying they feel unsafe you need to do something. I mean no one is forcing them to invest or buy and trests. Not really sure what their is to feel unsafe about

Well, since my involvement was requested, I did what I had to do.
I did send someone who lives close to one of their 'retail locations' in Bangalore as well, which turned out to be a residential apartment. I do not have more time to verify and vet their business and I don't. However, I do take feedback/ requests from other users from this forum and since it is not a very active part of the forum, I do accommodate quite a bit.

Things like this do smell fishy and people do start to suspect what could happen to their hard earned BTC when they buy trests.

Here was another one that sounds real fishy.

As an owner of SOCAPSSI I take umbrage with several elements of this article written as is. First and foremost SOCAPSSI is in a private/public partnership with CNPS which in and of itself is not "the government of Cameroon". As to the direct quotes above by Dr. Antoine de Padoue NDEMMANU - they must be taken within the correct context. How can I have a rebuttal statement published to clear the good name and mission of SOCAPSSI?
From the comments under the article where Kunal sent that whatsapp thread to Coin Telegraph.
http://cointelegraph.com/news/114655/cameroon-government-implements-centralized-altcoin-trest

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: