Poll
Question: Can i buy stocks with BTC??
Yes - 9 (60%)
No - 4 (26.7%)
Maybe - 2 (13.3%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying stocks with BTC!!!!  (Read 1316 times)
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 06:40:54 PM

Buy Altcoin with BTC. Best stock ever If you do your research!

This. I like the fast and relatively anonymous ways of investing in the crypto world. Like a project like Maidsafe? you can go and buy Safecoins which are like buying shares into a company. Quick and easy, no bullshit like you have to go through to open an account in traditional brokers. Low transaction fees, quick and responsive orders... can't be beaten.
You still miss on a lot of interesting non-crypto related projects tho, I would like a way to purchase shares of a company by doing it anonymous and fast like you do with Cryptsy and whatnot.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 05:15:56 AM

Bitcoin's in a weird place - is it currency? is it an investment? That definition is an important part in answering what one can do with it. One can't buy things with an investment but can with currency.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 07:15:13 AM

This. I like the fast and relatively anonymous ways of investing in the crypto world. Like a project like Maidsafe? you can go and buy Safecoins which are like buying shares into a company. Quick and easy, no bullshit like you have to go through to open an account in traditional brokers. Low transaction fees, quick and responsive orders... can't be beaten.
You still miss on a lot of interesting non-crypto related projects tho, I would like a way to purchase shares of a company by doing it anonymous and fast like you do with Cryptsy and whatnot.

it's better to play with real stocks and forex than altcoin, altcoin pump and dump is too random they do not work in a consolidated range like forex

for example now EUR/USD is stuck in the same range for a while and you can earn a very high profit in this way, because the pattern is predetermined

altcoin instead get one random pump, and than a big crush, and all it appear at random, the only thing you can do to earn money with altcoin is joining a pump group
oxiyusuf

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 07:22:02 AM

it's better to play with real stocks and forex than altcoin, altcoin pump and dump is too random they do not work in a consolidated range like forex

for example now EUR/USD is stuck in the same range for a while and you can earn a very high profit in this way, because the pattern is predetermined

altcoin instead get one random pump, and than a big crush, and all it appear at random, the only thing you can do to earn money with altcoin is joining a pump group
yes,, you better stock in the form of euro or usd, if you want to save in altcoin should be only for short term,
because a very large price changes can make you lose
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: