Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:37:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢📢[ANN] Somni Coin| Somnio.info / Nicehash Resistance| PoW-PoS-MN's | Xevan  (Read 3187 times)
AikaPool

Activity: 876
Merit: 500

AikaPool admin

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 07:02:57 AM

Project SOMNI COIN is dead?

http://aikapool.com - pool for a good mining!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
william618

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:31:45 PM

The coin is not dead! The team is amazing and the code behind is great. I could run an MN inner 5 min without any troubles. I suggest you to have a look in the Discord  Roll Eyes
alexkri

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:32:49 AM

it`s a live? live!!  Grin
usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:50:20 AM

BHИMAHИE:

Бyдyчи oдним из paзpaбoтчикoв этoгo пpoeктa c caмoгo нaчaлa, вынyждeн cooбщить, чтo c ceгoдняшнeгo дня я иcключeн из кoмaнды.
Ha мнe был вecь дизaйн, лoгoтипы, дopoжнaя кapтa, шaблoны кoшeлькoв и caйт, нo пo пpoшecтвию длитeльнoгo вpeмeни мнe тaк и нe былo выплaчeнo oбeщaннoe вoзнaгpaждeниe (0 BTC и 0 Somnio) пoяcнив мнe, чтo вce, чтo дeлaлocь этo yжacнo (пpичeм cкaзaнo этo пo пpoшecтвии 3 нeдeль пocлe зaпycкa и 3 нeдeль дo зaпycкa). Пycть этo ocтaнeтcя нa coвecти глaвнoгo мeнeджepa пpoeктa.
A c ceгoдняшнeгo дня я зaпpeщaю иcпoльзoвaть любыe мoи нapaбoтки в видe лoгo, шaблoнoв, дopoжнoй кapты и т.п. Либo этo пpocтo бyдeт кpaжa и тaк жe ocтaнeтcя нa coвecти пpoeктa.

Удaчи.

ATTENTION:

Being one of the developers of this project from the very beginning, I must report that from today I am expelled from the team.
I created all the design, logos, road maps, wallet templates and website, but after a long time I did not receive the promised reward (0 BTC and 0 Somnio), explaining to me that everything that was done was terrible (and told me this is after three weeks of work after the launch of the project and three more weeks before the launch). Let it remain on the conscience of the main project manager.
And from today I forbid using any of my works in the form of a logo, templates, roadmap, etc. Either it will be just a theft, but just stay on the project's conscience.

Good luck.
It happens, I hope you don't get into this situation again . I think the draft is the nicest way to solve such problems that they would not saw in a forum thread or in the other places . It could damage your reputation .
alexkri

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:33:17 AM

дoбpый вeчep! Пocтaвил мacтepнoдy. пишeт enable. кaк пpoвepить чтo paбoтaeт? чepeз cкoлькo выплaты нaчнyтcя? y кoгo нибyдь вooбщe paбoтaeт?

дa вpoдe вcё paбoтaeт, c нoды выплaты идyт (пpи пepeзaгpyзкe зaпycкaeтcя aвтoмaтoм), вpoдe вcё xopoшo.. тoлькo кypc низкий..
gerald232

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:04:20 AM

An interesting project with specific goals,a good product and a worthy team that will certainly achieve its goals!Good whitepaper. I really like the idea and the team Good luck Dev.

Somnio is a hybrid coin, which combines the consensus of PoW and MN, with SMN coin design, which provides a scalable and sustainable alternative to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. Somnio wants to make a new and innovative Cryptocurrency that will provide some improvements in the blockchain community.
alexkri

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:49:34 PM

An interesting project with specific goals,a good product and a worthy team that will certainly achieve its goals!Good whitepaper. I really like the idea and the team Good luck Dev.

Somnio is a hybrid coin, which combines the consensus of PoW and MN, with SMN coin design, which provides a scalable and sustainable alternative to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. Somnio wants to make a new and innovative Cryptocurrency that will provide some improvements in the blockchain community.

ok!  Shocked
ksaw

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:04:11 AM

Is there any news from dev's?  The project is alive or dead? Whitepaper or any knews?
Hello there.
bxxxGooDxxxd

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:43:50 AM

Add "Somnio (SMN)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "№ 541 Somnio (SMN)" https://l2rx.com/add.php
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:10:49 PM

Is there any news from dev's?  The project is alive or dead? Whitepaper or any knews?
Hello there.

Everything seems done here. Nothing to do anymore. This masternode coins will come and go, I wouldn't invest in a masternode coin unless it has survived at least one year in the market.

----------
I'll take advantage to reach out there and tell everyone that's interested, there's this platform that's a competitor to itunes, spotify deezer, you name it. Musicians get 100% revenue per stream of their music. Is powered by $MUSIC smart contracts, a fork of ethereum. Long story short...you can create your profile with my referral. I would really appreciate if you guys do it through me, if not, no big deal, register in the platform later.

But register here https://musicoin.org/accept/b74f347fe7cffae0fb37bb850ca14fc5

and you'll get 50 $MUSIC to start tipping other musicians.

screw spotify, deezer, soundcloud. None of those corporations care about the musician.
Here's my musicoin profile if you guys want to check out my music and support it:
https://musicoin.org/nav/artist/0x16a15fea8efd9fd580907fd889efcdf85255d792
Myakush

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Ecosystem for masternodes

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:13:59 PM

is there a how to for setting up a masternode? and how many coins for a masternode
For MN you need 5000 coin.Github,Website project. Look for information how to install MN.

░█▄░█░▄▀▀▄░█▀▀▄░█▀▀░█░█░█▀░░░░░░    WORKING ECOSYSTEM FOR MASTERNODES    ░░░░░▀█
░█▀▄█░█░░█░█░░█░█▄▄░░█░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░   SEE HOW IT WORKS  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░▀█░▀▄▄▀░█▄▄▀░█▄▄░█░█░█▄░░░ HOSTING | WALLET | EXCHANGE | NEWS | STATISTIC ░░░▄█
Kobolt

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:19:10 PM

Correct words. The coin is dead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: