Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:49:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I will show you how to trade bitcoins with PayPal *WITHOUT* risk of disputes!  (Read 9991 times)
superfastkyle

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 07:26:55 AM

Is this the brilliant I'm selling my signature with free bitcoins? lol
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 09:26:37 AM

OP worded this very carefully.

without risk of disputes...

meaning if you use the paypak GIFT feature, it may not be disputed through paypal, however, you can still use credit card chargeback and if paypal ever finds out that its bitcoin related, the paypal accounts are still froze.

OP is a liar and con or ignorant of reality.
You do not use the gift feature.

You do not receive the money directly. The buyer buys other products with it, gives the products to you, and then you sell the product back again without a loss in value.

And its cheaper than doing the exact same thing with Lindon dollars right?
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 09:32:58 AM

meaning if you use the paypak GIFT feature, it may not be disputed through paypal, however, you can still use credit card chargeback and if paypal ever finds out that its bitcoin related, the paypal accounts are still froze.

You do not receive the money directly. The buyer buys other products with it, gives the products to you, and then you sell the product back again without a loss in value.

It's not lindon dollars.

It's not anything to do with second life.

It has just 2% fee (Paypal transaction fee), and I've sold the good 1:1... I buy something for $10, I sell it for $10.
Chang Hum

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 09:34:57 AM

It's not lindon dollars.

It has just 2% fee (Paypal transaction fee), and I've sold the good 1:1... I buy something for $10, I sell it for $10.

So do you have to do it in increments of $10?
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 09:37:35 AM

It's not lindon dollars.

Nope. I used $10 as an example. You can do it in increments of anything, but would you want to sell $0.10 worth of bitcoins?
Chang Hum

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 09:40:04 AM

It's not lindon dollars.

Nope. I used $10 as an example. You can do it in increments of anything, but would you want to sell $0.10 worth of bitcoins?

Oh OK so it's another virtual currency that can trade for free
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 12:54:25 PM

Have you ever wanted to become a bitcoin trader and make a sizable commission on each order?

But there's always the risk of chargebacks and disputes. I've exclusively discovered a method which uses secondary markets to allow you to trade with Paypal without the risk of chargebacks...

You will not be accepting the paypal payments.. someone else who is selling a digital product is! The digital product does not lose it's value being resold, and you can easily resell the digital product the bitcoin buyer just bought back to another trader.

You forgot to add "and if this trader uses the same method as you did before, you may now be the target of a chargeback by someone you didn't even know existed, because it is not the trader you're sending the digital product to who is sending you money via paypal and is now attempting to defraud you".

Nice scam.
That's why you only sell to trusted traders! I know & have traded with plenty of them. It's like, "Anyone know if I should trade with Gavin?"
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2012, 01:56:59 PM

Do you know a trick that will make your penis smaller? I could go for some of that, and I've never seen anyone selling it before.

http://www.1000uglypeople.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=11706755

OR

(Lorena Bobbitt)

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
thebaron

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 02:00:35 PM

Has nobody mentioned the tax liabilities you now expose yourself to for accepting PayPal?

https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/marketingweb?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=marketing_us/IRS6050W
existenz55

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 06:05:24 PM

meaning if you use the paypak GIFT feature, it may not be disputed through paypal

That is not true. I have disputed GIFT transaction becayse the seller didnt send what i have ordered. I just opened a case for a hacked acount and the gift transaction was canceled and money were returned to my account.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 12:32:41 AM

meaning if you use the paypak GIFT feature, it may not be disputed through paypal

That is not true. I have disputed GIFT transaction becayse the seller didnt send what i have ordered. I just opened a case for a hacked acount and the gift transaction was canceled and money were returned to my account.
Yep, mine is not about the gift feature.
RB26DETT

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 10:52:15 AM

do u trade pokemon for bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: