Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:30:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MDOGE] | Scrypt |PoW ended/Now PoS | 100M | Masternodes| | Social Gaming|  (Read 31784 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 04:52:16 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2015, 05:02:29 AM by qiwoman2

Translation will be up in half an hour sorry for the delay the heatwave here must have gotten to me lol..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheMasterDoge (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 10:14:26 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2015, 10:36:12 AM by TheMasterDoge

1-click masternodes now available ; available in OP under x64 download
updates to be posted with progress

Just to let you know, your 1 click masternode gives a positive reading after virus scan.
not sure if its a false positive but something to fix/ watch out for.

Wallets clean;
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/a95de02c7b79b72f66f84caaa3a86877ae26ee5431c90c37f53839d4d6d30944/analysis/

if anyone is still having trouble configuring a (or multiple) masternodes; see the tutorials in OP; contact me directly on IRC, BCT, or via e-mail; thanks
TheMasterDoge (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 05:38:18 PM

Hi!

Getting questions about the 1-Click masternode feature; to clarify; it creates one local masternode with 1 click; if you want to run multiple masternodes follow the steps @ the end of this tutorial

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1105744.msg11777201#msg11777201

Normally, you can create  many masternodes in the "same wallet", but requires more "steps"; (if you go to the end of the above tutorial, I also pasted it here), and it can make remote, hot/cold masternodes.

https://i.imgur.com/FsAqrIh.png

The 1-click option  can make only one node locally.

So it seems that configuring masternodes (or multiple masternodes) is complex for many people; so I am working on a "create multiple masternodes with 1 click function" with a beginner friendly interface within the wallet so all can easily configure 1 or many masternodes with ease.

updates to be posted with progress
Monopoly

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 05:36:56 PM

I would like to see some strategy map about future development. The price will be rising to the moon .
Monopoly

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 11:41:21 AM

We need a bigger exchanger like yobit ,bittrex, c-cex ......
clapperhead

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:53:48 AM

Wallet staking is getting lots of 1000's and confirming but my total is not increasing.
me too Embarrassed

It could be possible your both in normal PoS and are seeing orphan blocks; most likely staking normal PoS + Masternode. Start over; have staking=0 in the conf file, then make a new masternode address and privkey then  send 20k to that address. So just remove just the privkey line from the conf, then open the wallet, create new node, then add the new privkey to the conf where the old one used to be, reopen+begin
Thanks, but I'm just an ordinary wallet holder with coins not a masternode and the rest is greek to me.  I mined, I bought and holding in an average wallet.

PoS = 10% annually
5% of that + 1k MDOGE = rewarded to Masternodes
5% = rewards non-Masternode stakers
Nice form letter, thanks.  But why am I seeing all these transactions coming thru my wallet (popups as well) and not getting credit?
Still have an ordinary wallet trying to POS, processing lots of other transactions but none for me.  POS is not staking to my wallet and I'm not or have not configured a masternode.  Nobody seems to grasp this.  And if you tell me to rebuild... I'll come and kick you in the balls.
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1399
Merit: 1004

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 10:14:44 AM

We need a bigger exchanger like yobit ,bittrex, c-cex ......

agree, this coin need at least one of them, but i think dev is working hard on it, maybe he just needsome help or something like that?

I would like to see some strategy map about future development. The price will be rising to the moon .

atm i think we need a fix few things on the current wallet, i think thats should be a priority, i will ask to the dev on the irc to see if he can add something like that on the ANN thread, again, is not a bad idea Smiley

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
clapperhead

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 01:25:13 AM

Still have an ordinary wallet trying to POS.  Minute by minute a popup for an incoming transaction of 1000 but not to my wallet, I guess since it's not credited.
okae
Legendary

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 12:01:00 PM

from what i know from irc the dev is working on the new web and thats the reason the web is down ATM,  but now i have a question, why facebook and twitter had beed deleted too?

gambino

Activity: 570

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 07:23:13 PM

from what i know from irc the dev is working on the new web and thats the reason the web is down ATM,  but now i have a question, why facebook and twitter had beed deleted too?

Dev? Where are you?
segaklon1

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 05:40:36 PM

This coin is dead? What has been mined to date?
And where is the coin DEV?
Monopoly

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:31:15 PM

It was Dead 1 month ago ......
Monopoly

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 10:54:48 AM

The maim reason this coin dead a little after start and mining is , it got a exchange very late .....
okae
Legendary

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 11:01:55 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2015, 04:57:50 PM by okae

The maim reason this coin dead a little after start and mining is , it got a exchange very late .....

i didnt know whats happend here, but i know one thing for sure, the dev dissapear from irc two days agoo, he told me that the web was down because new web is comming, but cmon, if you are planning to run a new web, why you shutdown the current one? just run the old  one untill the new one is done, yes?

also whats the reason to close the twitter and facebook too?, masternodes decreased some days agoo from 180 to 60 in just one day....

no buy support on the only one exchange that we have...

i didnt know if the dev leave us, but.... i would like to see how things are going diferent for sure. At least he could say that the web is down because of that, but seems like he didnt care about it...

Monopoly

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 12:48:04 AM

i didnt know whats happend here, but i know one thing for sure, the dev dissapear from irc two days agoo, he told me that the web was down because new web is comming, but cmon, if you are planning to run a new web, why you shutdown the current one? just run the old  one untill the new one is done, yes?

also whats the reason to close the twitter and facebook too?, masternodes decreased some days agoo from 180 to 60 in just one day....

i didnt know if the dev leave us, but.... i would like to see how things are going diferent for sure. At least he could say that the web is down because of that, but seems like he didnt care about it...

The dev was very active but eventually he disappeared . Maybe his works didn't get good feedback and he Feels disappointed and leave the coin ...... Maybe he Expected 300 satoshi price for this coin or anything else
acejudas

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:51:19 PM

The dev was very active but eventually he disappeared . Maybe his works didn't get good feedback and he Feels disappointed and leave the coin ...... Maybe he Expected 300 satoshi price for this coin or anything else

It's disappointing to see that he gave up so easily.
Monopoly

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 12:11:35 AM

It's disappointing to see that he gave up so easily.

No problem ...... I hold my coins because i see coins like rabbit coin that 1.5 years ago has not any buyers but now it has them .... maybe in future we could sell MASterdoge coins by 10 satoshi ! who knows ?
catotune

Activity: 422

Meow

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 04:02:26 AM

No problem ...... I hold my coins because i see coins like rabbit coin that 1.5 years ago has not any buyers but now it has them .... maybe in future we could sell MASterdoge coins by 10 satoshi ! who knows ?

I agree - it's got a strong branding - the only DOGE themed coin with masternodes.

Plus it just works without problems - I think those facts go a long way compared with a lot of the coins out there.
segaklon1

Activity: 309

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 08:06:01 AM

Me the wallet does not work with Windows Vista 64-bit, some solution for this.

Thank you
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 12:35:52 PM

Its dead. Its that simple.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: