Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:11:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Look what you did, DecentralizeEconomics..  (Read 637 times)
Hollowman338 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:07:41 AM

Quote from: DecentralizeEconomics link=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1103226.msg11750422#msg11750422
Live Feed From UtopianFuture/TaunSew's Web Cam!

NEM is dead.   It's a scam like Crypti / NODE, developers promising updates that never come and they slowly cash out in the meantime.  Between NEMstake and XEM, who knows how much of a fortune they could had cashed out..

Sold off my last XEM and going to Bitshares now.  Was hanging out at Decentral and been talking to the Larimer brothers on Skype (didn't tell them who I was on BTT tho), I am really liking that community now.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:51:10 AM

I called that one... that lying, degenerate rat UtopianFuture/TaunSew hyped NEM until he could unload his fraudulently claimed stakes on unsuspecting victims.  He always knew NEM was a scam and a completely hypocritical farce.  He has no loyalty to anybody and is just out for the cash.

NEM's distribution is the best in cryptocurrency history, the most egalitarian and the most fair.

NEM is currency numero uno in cryptospace.  There will always be people envious and hateful of NEM having a leadership role in changing this industry.  No Envy Movement NEM.

It's the best performing release of 2015.  The New Economy is NEM.

NEM - New Economy, many are envious and resentful of the leading role NEM is playing in transforming cryptocurrency.

It's not too late to join the winning team.  NEM No Envy Movement.

It is the best performing release of 2015 and big things are happening.

Quote from: TaunSew link=topic=1103226.msg11742461#msg11742461
Will be number 3 not long from now.  Huge news and updates coming out soon.

NEM best performing release of 2015 so far.

What a lying piece of trash.  He just scammed everybody who ever purchased any of his worthless NEM scamcoin and is laughing all the way to the bank.  Now he's "joined" the Bitsnares cult... big surprise.

Bitshares 2.0 is looking good.

Although I still laugh at the allegation that Bitshares ever had a PR firm.  A PR firm would had grabbed the two Larimer brothers, wrapped them in duct tape and forbid them from posting anywhere.   Cheesy

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:57:58 AM

Decen, please list the other scams.  Thanks for the public service.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:23:03 AM

No problem bro.  I'll be sure to keep you posted on anything else that appears on my scamdar.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Chew Kok

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 07:54:27 AM

I am TaunSewer, and I approve this message!
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 08:16:19 AM

1. Taunsew was not a part of the NEM team ever.  He was a troll who often went around saying NEM was #1 but sometimes trolled against it too. He at no point represented the NEM team, its devs, or its work.  

2. He was definitely not UP.  

3. NEM and NXT are much better off for him leaving (hopefully for good) as the trolling was not doing anybody any good, neither NXT nor NEM.  

4. Decentralized Economics and TaunSew might very well be the same person, a bitcoin maximalist that goes around making multiple fake accounts each one representing a different altcoin and then trolls the other altcoins with them.  Basically a shill that is hired to FUD altcoins that bitcoin feels is a threat.

Chew Kok

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 08:33:09 AM

1. Taunsew was not a part of the NEM team ever.  He was a troll who often went around saying NEM was #1 but sometimes trolled against it too. He at no point represented the NEM team, its devs, or its work.  

2. He was definitely not UP.  

3. NEM and NXT are much better off for him leaving (hopefully for good) as the trolling was not doing anybody any good, neither NXT nor NEM.  

4. Decentralized Economics and TaunSew might very well be the same person, a bitcoin maximalist that goes around making multiple fake accounts each one representing a different altcoin and then trolls the other altcoins with them.  Basically a shill that is hired to FUD altcoins that bitcoin feels is a threat.

And don't forget... why was DE banned from BTT? He says for no good reason, lol! Only an idiot like him would believe that. TS is also a slimey little toad that likes to mix lies with truths. He is absolutely the most untrustworthy member in this place. Why he still posts is proof of how delusional his ego really is. Does anybody here actually believe anything that comes from his mouth? Seriously?
Chew Kok

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 08:44:53 AM

Yes... lets have someone who was BANNED FROM BTT, and has more sockpuppet accounts than TaunSewer TELL US WHAT TO DO WITH OUR MONEY.

Please get off the pipe already.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: