Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:55:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did Bitcoin Ruin Your Life, Or Help Your Life?  (Read 21397 times)
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:28:46 PM

ups and downs, never a large amount of money though so not that much of a bad time.  It's the altcoins which are the dangerous ones!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:34:55 PM

At the beginning it kind of ruined me, knowing I could have been a young rich kid if I invested in early 2012 when I first heard about it. But nowadays, I managed to stack up a couple of BTC with tons of effort, and feel god for the future. Owning entire BTC units already sets you apart and ahead of the pack. If you are here for the mega long term then you'll know that feel. It still sucks not being able to enjoy massive purchasing power right now tho.
Yoga4 (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 02:15:44 AM

Thanks for all the replies. I shouldn't say I am ruined, I am more discouraged and disappointed that I am not doing as well as I used to. With this all being said, we live and learn, and hopefully things will turn around by the end of the year.
Kapz786

Activity: 697
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 02:24:51 AM

Thank you for your advice, I agree with money management and what you've been through. But for me, I'm no big investor like you, I'm doing bitcoin not for just profit but for my own personal interest and enjoyment. And I think bitcoin has helped me a lot since I first started, because I gained so many knowledge of this digital world and really got to understand of what our future holds in currency. Bitcoin is not like any other investment I did, bitcoin is original and it's the first ever cryptocurency. It's helped me, and I believe it's helped you as well. Thank you for sharing
edric

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:31:14 AM

Bitcoin helped me out, especially for economic and financial, I learn more about economics, currency, crypto, and about technology.

I'm just freelancer and if I don't have a jobs to do, I work for bitcoin.

Yeah! I too can say that Bitcoin really worked for me. It is the best option at the moment. I have financially grown and feel secure. The risk are as many as we have with any other financial sector.

Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:18:05 PM

Re: Did Bitcoin Ruin Your Life, Or Help Your Life?

Help.

I have bid somes books to understand the actual situation (DEBT situation).

And that why, now, i have all my lifes economies in Bitcoin ... Cyprus And Greece are 2 nears events (2013 and 2015) that they demonstrate that gov. can stop and block you life economies for ever without burn and fire of the country.

Revolution is not possible, now.
Bitcoin is the only valuable solution for worker people.
Coinshot

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:52:36 PM

it helped me when it rised at 1200, i was there , and i was lucky to register to this forum around that time
with some giveaway that were still allowed in the early 2014, i pioneered that i could see some money by dumping them on exchange
and so it was, i dumped some pos coin to gian some altcoin, then i dumped for cash

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Jesu

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:59:20 PM

Bitcoin currently is neutral to me. I'm still in profit but was massively in profit like 10X when bitcoin was at its peak. I'm holding any way and I think the value will go back up and to in excess of its current all time high over over $1000 but we just need patience.
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:44:13 PM

I invested in bitcoin because my brother used to have an interest in bitcoin, and I had a massive business loss in bitcoin. The bitcoin shoot up in 2009 helped me literally multiply my investments in it by 200%. I have always loved bitcoin and whatever it has done for me, I will always have patience and gratitude for bitcoin and believe it will grow 10 times more than it is, in the next 10 years itself Cheesy
Miracal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 05:07:47 PM

Bitcoin has helped a lot of individuals, I know a friends who was is an investor and and entrepreneur. He himself introduced me to bitcoins. He always had an eye for new tech and invested in btc when it was pretty new. He invested that kind of money which wouldn't affect his life if he lost it. Fortunately for him, his investment doubled with time and he's doing really well Smiley
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 05:57:51 PM

Bitcoin has only had a positive impact on my life. I have lost a lot of money through bitcoin but gained 10 times more through bitcoin. Mining was never worth it, gambling was good but I lost money in it and it was risky. I kept a few bitcoin and never touched them and they grew into a much big capital. I have high hopes for future of bitcoin and have made it as my retirement plan Wink
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 06:25:44 PM

Bitcoin has only had a positive impact on my life. I have lost a lot of money through bitcoin but gained 10 times more through bitcoin. Mining was never worth it, gambling was good but I lost money in it and it was risky. I kept a few bitcoin and never touched them and they grew into a much big capital. I have high hopes for future of bitcoin and have made it as my retirement plan Wink

Well if you planned to use bitcoin as your retirement plan, maybe its better to you do investment with your bitcoin than keep it and wait the price raise to the moon. You can invest it in case you want higher profit than keep it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BillyBones

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 06:48:24 PM

Since when you are doing business with Bitcoin, can you mentioned precisely on which year ? talking about me, so far Bitcoin helped me, I am still watching closely and learning the process. Every business has ups and downs, hope you will regain again.
jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 07:08:43 PM

Since when you are doing business with Bitcoin, can you mentioned precisely on which year ? talking about me, so far Bitcoin helped me, I am still watching closely and learning the process. Every business has ups and downs, hope you will regain again.

If you want to reply a posting of other users, you need to quote it before. Your comment just make me confused here. If you want to do business, maybe you can find the ways in other threads at this section, like https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1093554.0 , https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587988.0 ; or https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=508270.0

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BillyBones

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:30:52 PM

If you want to reply a posting of other users, you need to quote it before. Your comment just make me confused here. If you want to do business, maybe you can find the ways in other threads at this section, like https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1093554.0 , https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587988.0 ; or https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=508270.0
No need to quote and I have replied to OP, however if you are confused or irritated with my comments, please feel free to report to moderators. However I would have listen to your suggestion if you aren't be authoritative.
HigsonPP

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 04:31:09 AM

Well if you planned to use bitcoin as your retirement plan, maybe its better to you do investment with your bitcoin than keep it and wait the price raise to the moon. You can invest it in case you want higher profit than keep it.

yeah, you can buy stocks with your bitcoin and invest in other things. Money just pours in then. Its all about right investments at the right time and for a right time. Always keep checking where your money is and how is it doing Smiley

jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 05:31:07 AM

No need to quote and I have replied to OP, however if you are confused or irritated with my comments, please feel free to report to moderators. However I would have listen to your suggestion if you aren't be authoritative.

Lol, I don't need to report you to mods, because you aren't spamming here. Well I thought you replied my posting since your posting right below mine and thats why I asked you. Sorry dude Sad  Anyway good luck with your bitcoin  Cheesy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mehek

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 05:43:49 AM

yeah, you can buy stocks with your bitcoin and invest in other things. Money just pours in then. Its all about right investments at the right time and for a right time. Always keep checking where your money is and how is it doing Smiley

yes, most people just invest their money in 5-6 different ventures and forget about it. I have also made similar mistakes but learnt from them. I always follow my investments now and deal with that shit accordingly. Its fun after a time Cheesy
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 09:43:21 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is my retirement plan, but not the only one Wink I have used btc to invest in stock too, and my plan is to keep it in the wallet till it grows out and the price raise 'to the moon'. They say that sky is the limit but why should I stop if there are foot prints on the moon? Tongue I have faith in my investments and my decisions and hope everything turns out good for all of us Smiley
jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 11:54:54 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is my retirement plan, but not the only one Wink I have used btc to invest in stock too, and my plan is to keep it in the wallet till it grows out and the price raise 'to the moon'. They say that sky is the limit but why should I stop if there are foot prints on the moon? Tongue I have faith in my investments and my decisions and hope everything turns out good for all of us Smiley

If you have free time, I think you need to do trading your bitcoin to get higher profit than keep it in wallet. You can read the strategy of trading in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1058393.0  Wink  Anyway good luck on your plan.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x