Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:48:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What places do you do your shopping online?  (Read 38606 times)
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:01:01 PM

Amazon is the best site to make online shopping but they have not yet started to accept bitcoins as a mode of payment and I am eagerly waiting for that day to come when they start accepting bitcoins and I think its the best site as you can find any product on their sites.
It seems to me that all financial transactions when buying Bitcoin will show some difficulties for today, therefore the businessman does not hurry to organize his business in such a way that their financial part is connected with the crypto currency. The fact is that business had to have real currency, but with crypto currency there are still some problems.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yesiam6

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:27:45 PM

I don't really like to support amazon because they don't pay any taxes and are becoming/are already
a monopoly, but sometimes i'm just too lazy and the prices are too good so i do buy there too.
But most of the times i use a price checking engine and normally "smaller" shops have the lowest price in comparison
which i buy from then.

___   __    ______     
/__/\ /__/\ /_____/\   
\::\_\\  \ \\:::_ \ \   
 \:. `-\  \ \\:\ \ \ \ 
  \:. _    \ \\:\ \ \ \
   \. \`-\  \ \\:\_\ \ \
    \__\/ \__\/ \_____\/
kingntking

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:15:39 AM

Lately, lots of shopping sites have started accepting bitcoin as a form of payment and it has been giving hope to investors that one day they would be millionaires. Here are shops that accept overstock.com, expedia, egifter, foodler, newegg and dish
jamespx

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:48:23 PM

I can pretty much do this on Paxful. All I do is sell my Bitcoins for Amazon Gift Cards and load it to my account and the rest is history.
alex 777

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:51:07 AM

i use bitfiy  because they have good esrow service
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:13:52 AM

im indonesian and i dont know how to buy onlineshop like ebay and amazon, if i buy stuff from ebay and amazon will take a long time and will problem with shipping ( high cost) so i just spend my bitcoin or money in local online shop and aliexpress because in aliexpress we can buy stuff with free shipping

Isaac 666

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:06:27 AM

i was used  brawker too ,

public sites is amazon for hard ware things and bitfy.com for bitcoin support
DanetonBit

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:17:59 AM

Are there any travel sites that accepts bitcoin for flight booking
Inspector 2211

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:39:00 AM

I prefer to go for offline shopping instead of online shopping as if you visit any store physically then you get an clear picture about the quality of the product which can be missing in online shopping and at a moment in my country the acceptance of bitcoin for online shopping is almost zero but the scenario may change in future.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
BTC-GREEN       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Ecological Community in the Green Planet
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE   |   ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
IceOleg

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:10:47 AM

It would be great if you could add Lazada. It's the #1 shopping site in South East Asia and Bitcoin is very popular here! I even know farmers who invest to Cryptocurrencies and all of them are using Lazada.
It's operating all around SEA, Including Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam - the biggest markets there...

ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:04:36 PM

im indonesian and i dont know how to buy onlineshop like ebay and amazon, if i buy stuff from ebay and amazon will take a long time and will problem with shipping ( high cost) so i just spend my bitcoin or money in local online shop and aliexpress because in aliexpress we can buy stuff with free shipping
Lol, Amazon and eBay are not accepting bitcoin as a form of payment. Those two are big competitors in the online shopping world. Only small online shops are accepting bitcoin. But you can get Amazon gift cards with Bitcoin.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:15:10 PM

It would be great if you could add Lazada. It's the #1 shopping site in South East Asia and Bitcoin is very popular here! I even know farmers who invest to Cryptocurrencies and all of them are using Lazada.
It's operating all around SEA, Including Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam - the biggest markets there...
I mostly prefer shopping with eBay and Amazon. Apart from those two I never shopped from any other shop, though I once installed the AliExpress mobile shopping app from the play store to try it out, but I never did. It’s good to rely on the two I’ve got, and I don’t know if coinrebates can add those two.
klarafranko

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:05:59 PM

The cheapest thing I buy from Aliexpress. I really follow the news about Black Friday to buy more beautiful but unless thiings.  Sometimes I use eBay for accessories. But I ever bay clothes at online shop. I do not trust them: very often trey are beautiful only on models, so I prefer to try a clothes the buy it. Besides I like process of real shopping, it makes me happy.
iyamoxjhian

Activity: 356
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:20:05 AM

I usually used ebay and lazada for my online shopping needs especially for busiest days or season including holidays.

Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:07:29 PM

We run CoinRebates, a rewards program that lets you earn bitcoin rebates for shopping at more than 300 online stores. We want to know which stores you often shop so we can put more emphasis on them, or if they are not already partnered with us, we know to reach out to them.

Popular stores:

All stores: http://www.coinrebates.com/stores/all

Stores accepting bitcoin: http://www.coinrebates.com/stores/bitcoin-accepted

Stores we cannot add: Amazon, eBay
very interesting idea, in this modern world an idea can change your way. so coin rebate program has brought to us a fantastic platform for shopping purpose. Normally I like shopping at the Walmart store. so that if I would like to join this system then how can myself engaged with this platform. I love this idea. yeah, one interesting matter is that I and my team are going to launch a token card system for the food purchasing matter. so it is almost a similar project.
mustangy

Activity: 330
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:03:28 PM

amazon ebay overstock first two is sucks both for buyers and sellers.
specially if you are a seller forget it. they will ripp and wipe off all your profit.
+ scammer buyers hollly molly

always have antminers and psu for sale please dm
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:41:26 AM

I usually used ebay and lazada for my online shopping needs especially for busiest days or season including holidays.
Wow these sites are really good for the online shopping and the value of the low price with high demand. I think this service will give the high growth to the bitcoin. The use of the bitcoin for the online shopping will make bitcoin famous and people will be able to know about the bitcoin more and more. So after that the users of the bitcoin will increase and the growth of the bitcoin will be very high.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:16:11 AM

amazon ebay overstock first two is sucks both for buyers and sellers.
specially if you are a seller forget it. they will ripp and wipe off all your profit.
+ scammer buyers hollly molly
I'm pretty sure OP isn't talking in terms of those commercial websites,everyone knows and uses them.What he meant is ,decentralised marketplaces like OpenBazzar. Unfortuntaley,the project turned out to be a failure.

Wow these sites are really good for the online shopping and the value of the low price with high demand. I think this service will give the high growth to the bitcoin. The use of the bitcoin for the online shopping will make bitcoin famous and people will be able to know about the bitcoin more and more. So after that the users of the bitcoin will increase and the growth of the bitcoin will be very high.
Alibaba is better than most of those high tax demanding websites.Check them out! Smiley
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:30:41 AM

Using our bitcoin online waet there are a list of online shops accepting bitcoin but i do not even try it because i prefer to buy personally in a malls that to order online products which takes many days before you get the product and there are instances that the product you get has damage and when you return the product it take long period of time to received the new product. But if there is a product i like but i cant fint it in the malls i do online shops because i do not have a choice.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:34:11 AM

We run CoinRebates, a rewards program that lets you earn bitcoin rebates for shopping at more than 300 online stores. We want to know which stores you often shop so we can put more emphasis on them, or if they are not already partnered with us, we know to reach out to them.

Popular stores:

All stores: http://www.coinrebates.com/stores/all

Stores accepting bitcoin: http://www.coinrebates.com/stores/bitcoin-accepted

Stores we cannot add: Amazon, eBay

Why you cannot add amazon and ebay in coinrebates? Anyway, Amazon and Ebay are most likely bitcoin accepted as mod of payment to their site.  It's been once that I tried to buy a ledger in amazon site shopping online.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: