Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:03:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What places do you do your shopping online?  (Read 38608 times)
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:37:55 PM

We run CoinRebates, a rewards program that lets you earn bitcoin rebates for shopping at more than 300 online stores. We want to know which stores you often shop so we can put more emphasis on them, or if they are not already partnered with us, we know to reach out to them.

Popular stores:

All stores: http://www.coinrebates.com/stores/all

Stores accepting bitcoin: http://www.coinrebates.com/stores/bitcoin-accepted

Stores we cannot add: Amazon, eBay

Why you cannot add amazon and ebay in coinrebates? Anyway, Amazon and Ebay are most likely bitcoin accepted as mod of payment to their site.  It's been once that I tried to buy a ledger in amazon site shopping online.
It is something very usual and the people who are use to with the bitcoin and them are aware of the bitcoin. The price of the bitcoin will be high when more people will buy and they will use the Amazon and he eBay. I did not yet buy anything online but my friends use the bitcoin online shopping they know how to use and how to invest.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nichol@s12josE

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:51:43 AM

We run CoinRebates, a rewards program that lets you earn bitcoin rebates for shopping at more than 300 online stores. We want to know which stores you often shop so we can put more emphasis on them, or if they are not already partnered with us, we know to reach out to them.

Popular stores:

i have no particular  on line shopping links. just before shopping i have to search in google next opening few links in that i have to search and doing shopping. mostly i have to do ebay,amazon, and mytra and some more. it is time saving process. if we have to goin out and searching for something and buying it is taking more time but in on line not like that. it can save show more models and giving offers on that products. so it is easy to doing shopping and time saving.
Python2.5

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:32:58 PM

For chinese stuff: aliexpress.com
For other kind of orders: eastbay.com, asos.com, mandmdirect.com, sportsdirect.com
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:25:53 AM

Popular stores:

i have no particular  on line shopping links. just before shopping i have to search in google next opening few links in that i have to search and doing shopping. mostly i have to do ebay,amazon, and mytra and some more. it is time saving process. if we have to goin out and searching for something and buying it is taking more time but in on line not like that. it can save show more models and giving offers on that products. so it is easy to doing shopping and time saving.
I prefer online shopping very much as it helps you to get your desired product right at your door without going right and left. The good news is now there are so many good online shopping stores like amazon, eBay which have started accepting bitcoins. Now you can quite easily buy any product of your own choice at the cost of your bitcoins.
aicaleentes

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:03:26 AM

I prefer local shops on Instagram. I prefer it because I can see the condition of the item and I can communicate well with the seller regarding my choice of shipping. The ones Ive interacted with so far are very responsive to queries.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:08:49 AM

I prefer local shops on Instagram. I prefer it because I can see the condition of the item and I can communicate well with the seller regarding my choice of shipping. The ones Ive interacted with so far are very responsive to queries.
I have really a bad experience of online shopping stores. I must say that they are not have that kind of quality stuff as they actually need to have. These kind of places are not that much good for shopping. In fact you can go to the market and can buy anything of your own choice. This will help you in choosing the good thing as you’ll be looking it with your own eyes practically unlike online shopping stores.

Pasabm

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:30:02 PM

I prefer shopping at online stores that are on facebook, such as shopping clothes, electronic equipment and others. I better here because the sales are also sometimes my friends, so I can communicate well with them.
pinggoki

Activity: 1456
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:41:14 PM

Unfortunately we don't have a online shop that accept bitcoin as payment hence, we should convert first our bitcoin turn into fiat in able to spend it. I hope that there will be an online shop that accept bitcoin as payment soon. It is better to use bitcoin for shopping online because it is more convinient.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
EMS-007

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:18:19 AM

I usually do my online shopping at ebay and hoping it will be added soon before the Utrust.io operates in this kind of business! Wink
intel86

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:00:09 AM

where I shop online is shopee, I think shopee a good shopping place and free postage. Cheesy
zzaza
Legendary

Activity: 926
Merit: 1000

Zoltan - PD Moderator

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:17:47 AM

Amazon and newegg is the one i prefer

Shohel_rana96

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:02:38 PM

Ebay.com but sometime it's not clear support. Hope fully,  I am not clear idea about it.
AMIT DAS

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:05:56 AM

Amazon is the online shops beacuse it is ossum servicing. And its product has no problem and if it has any problem then it will be changed.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:47:20 AM

Currently i'm buying some stuffs on pesobang.com . Because of low price and quick support response and also they accept btc only. If you add this? Wink

~Rude Boy

I think Pesobang.com is eventually closed because i have visited this site and it notify that the site is For sale.
I Just got Interested in The Name Pesobang.com because I am from philippines and is eventually looking for shopping site that accepts payment through bitcoin and is located in Philippines.

Dear Sir OP. is This Stores Available in Philippines.?

Popular stores:

laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:51:21 PM

Popular stores:

I am from the philippines and here in our country we use lazada for online shopping, Unluckily there is no way of paying online fees using bitcoins but we do have a way of converting our bitcoins ti fiat, I think that some of the country has the same way like we have.

blizeH

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:36:07 PM

Popular stores:

I do my shopping in Amazon, eBay and pay through my local currency. Need to start purchasing through bitcoin. Waiting to get experienced with bitcoin trasactions.

lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 06:38:55 PM

I mostly shop at aliexpress.com but the shipping takes a long time it takes around 1-1.5 month to get the order but I still like the site because of cheap products, Second I shop recharge cards online from several sites for recharging, The rest of the sites are a bit expensive to me.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
FLUZFLUZGLOBAL

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:03:48 PM

For shopping online I prefer Amazon and Ebay
rodelhomecillo

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:06:33 PM

You could add one more big online shop in the world for now, it's Amazon, the best buy/sell system in the world already accepted Bitcoin.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:35:18 PM

In facebook because I have facebook friends have online shop in facebook. They sell many gadgets , clothes and even appliances , and accessories and sometimes they have promos or discount when I buy using bitcoin and sometimes the shipping is free and thats good for me because shipping fee as of now is expensive. I try only amazon to buy atleast one .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: