Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:14:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [VISFIRM] SSD Web Hosting | ★ FIRST MONTH FREE! ★ | Starting at $1.95 P/m  (Read 2786 times)
TheBanksLife (OP)

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 06:51:34 PM

First month FREE - Use promo code "BITCOINTALK" - Order Now

Giving a free bump while asking this publicly (I can't be the only one curious). How long has your business been up and running? Or more specifically, how long has the host been running? And let's say you had to shut down tomorrow for some reason (people close businesses for all sorts of reasons): would there be enough of a heads-up for people to back up/download a backup of their sites?

VISFIRM, has been running for just about a year now (which includes the host). Shutting down tomorrow would not be an option. Considering I'm an affiliate marketer and I have several of my own domains hosted, not to mention one of my businesses are all hosted on the same servers I won't be planning on shutting down anytime soon, regardless if the hosting business is bad or not.

As for the heads-up for people to back up / download their sites. Backups are done daily. Our solid-state drives are placed in RAID-6 configuration with extra backup drives to ensure data integrity throughout our SSD hosting servers.

Awesome to hear, and thanks for answering! Do you happen to have an affiliate program as well? I'm actually working on something somewhat unrelated, but will likely delve a bit into helping refer people to hosting options. Yours is the only BTC-friendly one I've found that isn't ridiculously overpriced ($20+ a month for a crappy package is NOT a good deal).

I'm not sure if anything will come of the project in terms of earnings/new signups, but I'll definitely do what I can, Smiley.

I do have an affiliate program, however not much development has been put into it since we don't focus on it too much. However I can get you setup with some affiliate links where you can earn 25% - 50% monthly from your referrals (depending on how many you refer).

http://visfirm.com/client

Get signed up on there and send me a message with your email and I'll send over the information.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Netpyder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 02:56:07 PM

Corporate $9.95 P/M - Order Now

25GB SSD Storage
    250GB Bandwidth
    Unlimited Email Accounts
    Unlimited Databases
    Unlimited Addon Domains
    Daily Backups

yearly if i get a decent discount. pm me the steps to payment.

additional info : cpanel provided on all additional domains?
any website template provided?

TheBanksLife (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 01:06:12 AM

Sent you a pm with discount code. Cpanel is included on all additional domains. Also no website templates are provided, however I'm sure I could assist you with something considering your looking for an annual rate.
xeryan

Activity: 337

HTML5/Node.js/PHP developer

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 01:22:23 AM

Are you offering VPS or shared hosting?
TheBanksLife (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 05:17:48 AM

At the moment just shared hosting. However I can provide VPS's if required.
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 03:52:58 AM

Hit me up with a PM Smiley
meadefreling

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 06:38:16 AM

First month is free! Use coupon code: BITCOINTALK

Why Choose Us?
We believe that our clients' business is as important as ours. We make sure our servers are secure so your data is safe with us. We do not overload our servers to maintain a stable hosting environment.

Our Packages;

Seed $1.95 P/M - Order Now

• 1GB SSD Storage
  • 10GB Bandwidth
  • 5 Email Accounts
  • 5 Databases
  • 5 Addon Domains
  • Daily Backups

Start Up $2.95 P/M - Order Now

• 5GB SSD Storage
  • 30GB Bandwidth
  • 10 Email Accounts
  • 10 Databases
  • 10 Addon Domains
  • Daily Backups

Business $6.95 P/M - Order Now

• 15GB SSD Storage
  • 100GB Bandwidth
  • 20 Email Accounts
  • 20 Databases
  • 20 Addon Domains
  • Daily Backups

Corporate $9.95 P/M - Order Now

• 25GB SSD Storage
  • 250GB Bandwidth
  • Unlimited Email Accounts
  • Unlimited Databases
  • Unlimited Addon Domains
  • Daily Backups

PHP Version    5.4.38
MySQL Version    5.6.17

Compare Us - Click Here!

Your site's speed has a direct impact on your bounce rate, conversion rate and visitor satisfaction.
That's why even we use SSDs for our own site. After all, pages load up to 300% faster on our SSDs compared to standard hard drives and they blow our competition away.

30-day Moneyback Guarantee
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee. If, for whatever reason, you're not happy with our services and you're still within the 30-day moneyback guarantee period, we will refund your money. No questions asked.

99.9% Uptime Guarantee
We do our best to keep your websites up and running all the time. If we do not meet this uptime guarantee (for the month) due to network issues and/or hardware related problems, we will apply one month of hosting credits to your account.

Free Migrations
Currently with another web host? We'd love for you to switch to VISFIRM now and experience the difference! If you're currently with another cPanel provider, we can help you migrate your website to VISFIRM for FREE!

Payment Methods

PayPal
    Bitcoin

Gigabit connection on the server.

5MB Test file - http://speedwest.inmotionhosting.com/5mb-test-file.zip
You are welcomed, how many domain names can I host on one account.

locopao
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:37:52 AM

Hi

i tried to order a starter pack pack but where should i put the service duration (6 months or 12 months)? All i get is for 1 month only. Do i have to renew it every month?

Also i would like to know if i could use the starter pack to host more than one sites (1 wordpress site + 4 more static sites, actually landing pages)

Thanks in advance
TheBanksLife (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 02:23:45 AM

Hi

i tried to order a starter pack pack but where should i put the service duration (6 months or 12 months)? All i get is for 1 month only. Do i have to renew it every month?

Also i would like to know if i could use the starter pack to host more than one sites (1 wordpress site + 4 more static sites, actually landing pages)

Thanks in advance

My apologies I had forgotten to add the additional options to the order page. That is fixed.

10 - 20 without an issue.

Will do.
locopao
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 10:57:11 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2015, 11:13:19 AM by locopao

Hi

Thanks in advance

My apologies I had forgotten to add the additional options to the order page. That is fixed.

10 - 20 without an issue.

Will do.

Thanks a lot for the fix

Can i host more than one sites with "starter pack" (like 1 wordpress site and maybe a few landing pages) or should i go with the next option?

Thanks again!

EDIT: one more thing...

I tried to use the promotion code and i get this message:
"The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms"
TheBanksLife (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 09:54:44 PM

All fixed. PM's sent.
TheBanksLife (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 01:32:20 AM

First month FREE - Use promo code "BITCOINTALK" - Order Now