Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 04:14:09 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UK authorities arrest 15-year-old girl on suspicion of joining ISIS  (Read 1107 times)
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1525

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 12:30:45 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2015, 12:51:35 PM by jayce

But the news said she arrived in London from Turkey, not depart to Turkey. So what will she do in London if she actually want to the ISIS territory? Terrorism has made western countries be paranoid and overprotective, to prevent any terrorism action in there.

Yes. First she traveled to Turkey, from London. From there she went to the ISIS territory and lived there for some time. You asked me why the UK intelligence agencies were unable to stop her, before she crossed over to the Caliphate. The reason is that she was not under surveillance at that point of time. And now she has returned to London (Caliphate was probably too boring  Grin). May be she will return to the Caliphate sometime later, when she gets bored of the London life again.

Oh I see now, so that woman has became member of ISIS right? I think she haven't joined ISIS yet, and the authorities arrested her before go to ISIS territory. Yeah maybe she need a relaxation after joined the war  Cheesy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x