Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:31:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 64 Blocks Need New Campaign Manger  (Read 1800 times)
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 08:46:56 AM

I'm very interested to the position and will check posts for each users who participates Smiley  also  willing to send my info, sites and even my elance/upwork account for my identity.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lahm-44

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 10:24:34 AM

Guys , Now its more 6 days and still no one selected and no pm or reply from OP. Did you received any replies from OP ?

I doubt anyone has received any pm or reply due to the unavailability of the op itself .... his always like that , once in a few weeks online and then gone again
i know he will be very late to select anyone for the campaingn and also he will he late with the payments i am very sure of that..
Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:13:59 AM

Guys , Now its more 6 days and still no one selected and no pm or reply from OP. Did you received any replies from OP ?

I doubt anyone has received any pm or reply due to the unavailability of the op itself .... his always like that , once in a few weeks online and then gone again

probably the OP is a very busy person in his RL. i think he wouldn't look for a campaign manager if he isn't serious about it unless he is just trolling but that is very unlikely
Vortex20000

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 11:55:41 AM

I'm interested in doing this if the position is still available. Check out my thread offering to run these types of services here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1091444.msg11633069

Can vouch for hilariousandco being very observant and meticulous, and for Quicksilver being well-informed of the more shadowy things on BitcoinTalk.

I can manage your campaign if you're still looking for someone. I've managed countless ones in the past. Let me know

Devthedev is fast and efficient, have used his escrow service before and was very satisfied.

SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3414

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 12:58:19 PM

lahm:

yes you have a point , but the problem is , he did manage to go online and yet don't pay the waiting list of many payments and its kinda hard to trust him again , at least in my case

Hexcoin:

probably but the problem is , if he was serious enough , he would have at least put a effort into it but in this case it's the opposite sadly

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Hexcoin

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 02:37:09 PM

lahm:

yes you have a point , but the problem is , he did manage to go online and yet don't pay the waiting list of many payments and its kinda hard to trust him again , at least in my case

Hexcoin:

probably but the problem is , if he was serious enough , he would have at least put a effort into it but in this case it's the opposite sadly

Well, we dont know whats really happening to him but lets hope he is ok in RL. Maybe few more days of waiting and we will know what his decision is
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: