Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:56:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.07 Loan  (Read 867 times)
pokerFace2 (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 09:02:20 AM

Loan amount: 0.07
Collateral:  My This BTTALK account
Term Length: 6 days Payback on 10th
Interest: 0.007(0.077)
Bitcoin Address: 1JErgyToeBdKmGQRAQErzNBadsgycMJf2w
Amount to Repay:0.077

I just Paid my last loan back before the due date --- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1100592.msg11725422#msg11725422

I Prefer Escrow for New users ,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tsoPANos

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

In math we trust.

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 10:06:23 AM

Your account is worth slightly less than 0.07 btc so there is some risk.
Too risky for me.  Undecided
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 10:18:28 AM

Too risky for me.  Undecided

you're wrong. according to my (rough) calculation that account should have at least 294 potential activity. that's an Sr. Member worth more than 0.12BTC
pokerFace2 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 10:34:34 AM

lol guys its an Loan request if you can fulfuill then please do not spam here i dont want any kind of spam .
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 02:15:05 PM

Too risky for me.  Undecided

you're wrong. according to my (rough) calculation that account should have at least 294 potential activity. that's an Sr. Member worth more than 0.12BTC
If an account has that much potential activity then there is a good chance this is an account farmer's account who is trying to sell the account.

Considering that the last loan was only a few weeks ago, I think giving another, larger loan is probably not the best of ideas.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 03:23:23 PM

I can provide you a loan of 0.05 BTC if you sign a message with this address: 1Fqfmp8whFFasvA6NAmddKKqrhWkVbSLqS
confirming the date, your username, and that you are willing to provide this account up as a collateral for a 0.05 BTC loan from monbux.

Can anyone confirm, does the OP's account actually have the potential activity to reach senior member?  So, if I were to acquire it, I could make it a senior member by tomorrow?
pokerFace2 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 03:30:29 PM

I can provide you a loan of 0.05 BTC if you sign a message with this address: 1Fqfmp8whFFasvA6NAmddKKqrhWkVbSLqS
confirming the date, your username, and that you are willing to provide this account up as a collateral for a 0.05 BTC loan from monbux.

Can anyone confirm, does the OP's account actually have the potential activity to reach senior member?  So, if I were to acquire it, I could make it a senior member by tomorrow?

Well dude i bought this account on like may so i can sign message from may .

You are saying this like i m just getting loan to scam you lol ?
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 04:04:43 PM

Can anyone confirm, does the OP's account actually have the potential activity to reach senior member?  So, if I were to acquire it, I could make it a senior member by tomorrow?

yup. I counted it and that account have posted on at least 21 two-weeks periods. I didn't bother to check the dates for two-weeks period change in-between posts (that would take too long) so there's a high chance that it could be more.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:08:33 AM

I can give you the full 0.07 that you needed (if you still need it) if you can sign message from 1Fqfmp8whFFasvA6NAmddKKqrhWkVbSLqS. I can use escrow for holding the account, or you just give the account to me.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Nyau

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 01:52:23 PM

I can give you full loan without any signed message. Your account can be hold by trusted escrow if necessary.
el kaka22
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 02:08:27 PM

I can give you full loan without any signed message. Your account can be hold by trusted escrow if necessary.
He is already in PM communication with me. However since I'll go to bed in half an hour, you may try your luck for giving him the loan. BTW if you don't ask for a signed message, it will be dangerous because that account maybe hacked by a scammer for scamming. He had given a signed message, which is verified, from May 2015 to me, before the forum hack.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
pokerFace2 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:11:54 PM

Well thanks dude i already ask him for loan .
El kaka is fulfilling this loan request

He is already in PM communication with me. However since I'll go to bed in half an hour, you may try your luck for giving him the loan. BTW if you don't ask for a signed message, it will be dangerous because that account maybe hacked by a scammer for scamming. He had given a signed message, which is verified, from May 2015 to me, before the forum hack.

Lol i m not a scammer man . I bought the account In May that is why i cant sign message older then may .Sad
el kaka22
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 12:31:37 AM

Lol i m not a scammer man . I bought the account In May that is why i cant sign message older then may .Sad
I've confirmed that I've received the account and he will repay 0.077 within 10th or 11th of July.
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I'm el kaka22 from bitcointalk.org and I've give a loan to pokerFace2 of amount 0.07 and he give me his account as collateral. Please repay to 17sy7mX9t8CsnYM39bs4pQ3aVtgeanyu63. The current time of signing message is 6th July, 2015, Time=12:28 AM UTC.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1DTppszAmzWEBiATqoHEzd7Cv6x8rATDbz
IFnsXSKreYmmF+D7fkY5VUVzCGAVZ6v4+D6EC0VOwpveQi8vm/4lLvytdQv4kL6bjx7ygkHXZn57MdCxclEjrLQ=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I'll confirm from that account and sign a message from repayment address soon.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
pokerFace2 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 12:56:09 AM

I've confirmed that I've received the account and he will repay 0.077 within 10th or 11th of July.
I'm el kaka22 from bitcointalk.org and I've give a loan to pokerFace2 of amount 0.07 and he give me his account as collateral. Please repay to 17sy7mX9t8CsnYM39bs4pQ3aVtgeanyu63. The current time of signing message is 6th July, 2015, Time=12:28 AM UTC.
1DTppszAmzWEBiATqoHEzd7Cv6x8rATDbz
IFnsXSKreYmmF+D7fkY5VUVzCGAVZ6v4+D6EC0VOwpveQi8vm/4lLvytdQv4kL6bjx7ygkHXZn57MdCxclEjrLQ=
I'll confirm from that account and sign a message from repayment address soon.
I confirm that this account is already in el kaka22's control.
I am pokerFace2 from bitcointalk.org and I confirm that the account is under el kaka22's control. The current time of signing message is 6th July, 2015, Time=12:53 AM UTC.
17sy7mX9t8CsnYM39bs4pQ3aVtgeanyu63
G6QaqnfizQIqoHgBB/QI9rUNgeHXlZpZW3mfHMLQVt7Jaczzi7fx9gS9OoG0iUNjlCfjynhJroJGrjDvxMdV/h0=
Locking this thread as of now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: