Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:19:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [List] Bitcoin Advertising Networks  (Read 46758 times)
RappelzReborn (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 07:06:46 PM

You have actually tried your best to compile this lists but i think you need to include average earnings per click on the PPC program as this would enhance interest.

Yeah thanks , it's just that I don't have enough time to maintain this anymore so any help is appreciate to help me EDIT and get the list full and updated .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 05:10:07 AM

You have actually tried your best to compile this lists but i think you need to include average earnings per click on the PPC program as this would enhance interest.

Yeah thanks , it's just that I don't have enough time to maintain this anymore so any help is appreciate to help me EDIT and get the list full and updated .

Hi RappelzReborn thanks for putting this together. I'm putting together a list and going to even do some reviews re: a few of these so maybe I can help at some point.
RappelzReborn (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 10:58:13 AM

Hi RappelzReborn thanks for putting this together. I'm putting together a list and going to even do some reviews re: a few of these so maybe I can help at some point.

Yes that would be nice , If you are planning to make a thread (or you already made) then give me the link so I link it on my topic as-well , otherwise maybe give me the BBcode after you made the reviews etc ... so I add here on my topic . whatever you like

GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 03:43:34 PM

Anyone have any feedback as per the quality of advertising w/ these providers? Im looking to *pay* for advertising w/ one of these sites. So not really interested in trying to make money by clicking on their ads =P I want my site advertised in their ads.

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
GenTarkin
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 09:46:34 PM

I gave a-ads a try based off mostly good things said about them and the OP.
I started a campaign, deposited btc , said balance was .03btc then couple hours later it was .0btc saying my campaign had been banned due to insufficient funds. The stats chart shows that .03btc was spent. The impressions & clicks count is still 0 ... did I get absolutely nothing for my btc?! Is this site a fucking SCAM? If so, OP should be updated =(

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 10:20:23 PM

I started a campaign, deposited btc , said balance was .03btc then couple hours later it was .0btc saying my campaign had been banned due to insufficient funds. The stats chart shows that .03btc was spent. The impressions & clicks count is still 0 ... did I get absolutely nothing for my btc?! Is this site a fucking SCAM? If so, OP should be updated =(
I really doubt that is the case, sometimes the statistics can take a little while to update (I don't believe they are real time).
If you wait a day and you are still having problems, you can post on the support topic and arsenische will probably help you out
GenTarkin
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 10:35:12 PM

I really doubt that is the case, sometimes the statistics can take a little while to update (I don't believe they are real time).
If you wait a day and you are still having problems, you can post on the support topic and arsenische will probably help you out

Its resolved, everything is fine for now =) ... turns out, I guess my site wasnt availaable when they went to review the ad ... weird cuz Ive never seen the site be down ... but whatever. They sent me a refund for my deposit because of this. Support reverified my ad URL and reactivated the ad =)

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 10:41:48 PM

Guys i just want to know if there's a adnetwork that accepting a blog about crack software?
And also accept popupunder ads..?
I have already blog and its all about crack for windows os and mobile os...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
RappelzReborn (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 07:04:54 AM

Guys i just want to know if there's a adnetwork that accepting a blog about crack software?
And also accept popupunder ads..?
I have already blog and its all about crack for windows os and mobile os...

I suppose they do accept this kind of website but you still need to check by your self or contact them , what I'm sure of is that they don't accept adult content website , about the pop-up ads I'm not sure about that either honestly .

+Bitcoin

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 10:17:38 AM

I came across these guys
https://www.bitteaser.com/
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 07:59:20 PM

We have opened The Official Bitcoin Advertising Guide:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1298496.0
RappelzReborn (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 07:50:35 AM

I came across these guys
https://www.bitteaser.com/

If you have more information's about it then please tell me so I can add it .

We have opened The Official Bitcoin Advertising Guide:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1298496.0

I don't see the point of having two topics honestly  Huh

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 08:04:55 AM

Gambling sites seem to prefer signature campaign here in btctalk than using the networks. maybe they don't receive much traffic from them.
I don't see much ads of them on bitcoin blogs except those who are providing services like bitcoin credit cards. I sometimes see adult sites as they prefer anonymous advertising rather than those adnetworks who asks for card ID and info when getting into the network.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
RappelzReborn (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 04:54:18 PM

Gambling sites seem to prefer signature campaign here in btctalk than using the networks. maybe they don't receive much traffic from them.
I don't see much ads of them on bitcoin blogs except those who are providing services like bitcoin credit cards. I sometimes see adult sites as they prefer anonymous advertising rather than those adnetworks who asks for card ID and info when getting into the network.

Or simply because people who are using faucets need few satoshi's and what's the point of gambling if you are looking for satoshi's on the first place ? So it wouldn't make much sense to target faucets users .

MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 01:29:18 PM

honestly difficult to come into advertising bitmedia, I've tried 2 times and always decline, whatever the problem, I've launched my faucets site, and has spent more than 0.03 btc to the cost, but I failed to come adsense and bitmedia
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 01:35:46 PM

honestly difficult to come into advertising bitmedia, I've tried 2 times and always decline, whatever the problem, I've launched my faucets site, and has spent more than 0.03 btc to the cost, but I failed to come adsense and bitmedia

assuming you want to publish (earn from ads)

faucets are lowest tier traffic. pretty much worthless for an ad network / advertisers.

MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 07:56:52 AM

assuming you want to publish (earn from ads)

faucets are lowest tier traffic. pretty much worthless for an ad network / advertisers.
because I see many people who have a faucet site which earning much money on advertising
make no mistake dude, when I create a faucet site,, per day i can get a traffic more than 700 visitors
RappelzReborn (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 07:08:02 AM

Anyone of you have enough information's about this : https://www.bitteaser.com/ ? (I prefer people who already used it to make sure it's legit)

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 05:50:57 AM

I made a list of Bitcoin Advertising Networks out there since people keep complaining about Google Adsense and other simillar companies . I haven't fully written this , It's written by "minifrij" on another thread however I can't seem to find it because I copied the content on a .txt file before in case I need later and seems like I did Grin (If he mind I can remove the thread)
Original topic : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=934536.0

Feel free to correct any wrong informations you see and keep me updated .

Pays using Bitcoin :

Anonymous Ads - http://www.a-ads.com
Probably the oldest bitcoin ad network still running. Pays based on the amount of views, but is dependant on which advertisers are advertising and their daily budget. I have used this network on all of my bitcoin projects and have been paid by it every time without fail. This ad network is for banner and text ads.
Minimum withdrawal - 0.0001BTC (No fee)

Adverti.io - https://adverti.io/

I will be adding more information about them soon .

BitClix - http://www.bitclix.com  
BitClix runs on a pay per click system, meaning that every click on your ad gives you a set amount that the advertiser paid for. Can be good if you have a high click rate on your banners. This ad network is for banner and text ads.
Minimum withdrawal - 0.001BTC (0.0001BTC Network Fee)

AdBit - http://www.adbit.co
If you are using the default FaucetBox or Paytoshi script to advertise here your site may be taken off. Be sure to customize your script before adding this ad network.
A successor to an older Bitcoin ad network which shut down after the admin went awol, AdBit runs on a pay-per-day bidding system. Basically, you put an ad space on your page, and people bid on it. The higher the bid the more of a share the advertiser has. Due to a spam of one satoshi bids, the default minimum cost per day is 0.0001BTC. This ad network is only for banner ads.

Bee-Ads - http://www.bee-ads.com
Bee-Ads runs on the same system as AdBit, however their minimum bid is only 0.000001BTC. This ad network is only for banner ads.

CoinAdvert - http://www.coinadvert.net
CoinAdvert runs on a CPM (Cost per 1,000 views) system, mixed with the bidding system used in AdBit and Bee-Ads. An advertiser pays for 1,000 views or more for a price you set, and you get paid per view on that ad. This ad network is only for text advertising.
Minimum withdrawal - 0.002BTC (0.0001BTC Network Fee)

BitMedia - http://www.bitmedia.io
This network displays both text and banner ads, and also boasts similar rates to Google Adsense. It also runs on a pay per click system.
Minimum withdrawal - 0.01BTC (No fee)

Mellow Ads - https://mellowads.com/
Network campaigns start from 0.001 BTC ($0.25) per day running for as long as you like. 0% fees for what comes to either CPM Compaigns or CPC Campaigns , receive the full amount paid  .

CoinURL - https://coinurl.com
Non-intrusive, high-efficient text and image contextual advertising for your website! Based on the pay per click system.
The minimal withdrawal amount is 0.01 BTC. Withdrawal commission is 1%. This commission is not applied to the withdrawals below 0.15 BTC per month.

You didn't mentioned Blockadz Networks.. Blockadz also a good CPM Newtork. give it a try

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
RappelzReborn (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 02:19:49 PM

@jamalaezaz   I have no problem on adding that website but some people (who already used that website) should give me informations related to the fees , rates , and everything (just like I posted for the other websites) .
In the meanwhile , I will be making a topic in Service discussion section to see how legit and how trusted the website is

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: