Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:28:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HOT] [HIGH-PAYING] New Free Lottery Round! Join First!  (Read 20338 times)
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 08:29:21 AM

Bump! We're doing pretty well this week with a-ads revenue increasing!

What are the financials looking like atm/how long does it look like it'll be for the next drawing?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 08:58:24 AM

i have tred your website and claim my ticket
Your ticket number: 333564213.
Consider creating a free account to get lower cool down times on ticket claims.

so what can i do  to get reward ?

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:23:41 AM

i have tred your website and claim my ticket
Your ticket number: 333564213.
Consider creating a free account to get lower cool down times on ticket claims.

so what can i do  to get reward ?

You have a ticket now, so just keep building up more and when the drawing happens, if you win, you get a payment straight to your address, Smiley.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 09:55:24 AM

What are the financials looking like atm/how long does it look like it'll be for the next drawing?

Hmm...

Adverti.io: 0.0002 BTC
BitTeaser: 0 BTC (??)
A-ads: 0.00302669 BTC [Confirmed]
AdBit.co: 0.00217161 BTC

I cannot withdraw from Adverti.io, BitTeaser and AdBit.co yet. I will not be using Adverti.io and BitTeaser as their payout is extremely low. I will be switching to some other networks in the following weeks.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
c3rv3au

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:45:33 PM

Hmm...

I cannot withdraw from Adverti.io, BitTeaser and AdBit.co yet. I will not be using Adverti.io and BitTeaser as their payout is extremely low. I will be switching to some other networks in the following weeks.

Begin with us. We will pay you hourly. No waiting. Take a look here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1254725

Signup here:
http://serv.toutrix.com/#/register
jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 08:48:56 AM

Hmm...

Signup here:

Thank you for inviting BitRevenues to your network. I will be checking it out. Smiley.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 12:22:46 AM

Hi Dev do we have some updates in December? thanks and keep the good work
nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 02:41:24 AM

Yea please update for December Grin
Its been awhile. Hopefully ur not abandoned this website.
Im still hoping to win 0.01 Smiley

Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 03:02:28 AM

Hmm...

Signup here:

Thank you for inviting BitRevenues to your network. I will be checking it out. Smiley.

You should try out BlockAdz.com
use my affiliate link if you want: https://blockadz.com/?r=19

It pays really well, much better than a-adz
jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 04:16:02 AM

Hello everyone! Sorry, I was not able to give any news about what is happening. Well. I am developing a new script of BitRevenues. It will take about a week before the new script is ready. The new script will make everything easier and simpler. I noticed that people dislike the fact of registering so I am going to remove that feature in the coming update.

I will be updating the total revenues BitRevenues have for round #2 when the new script is up and running smoothly. Thank everyone for supporting BitRevenues!  Smiley

Hello there. I am very sorry that I did not give any update this month. Please refer to the above for current update.

Yea please update for December Grin
Its been awhile. Hopefully ur not abandoned this website.
Im still hoping to win 0.01 Smiley

Hello. I am not abandoning this site. Please refer to the above for current update. Thank you for having so much interest in BitRevenues.

Hmm...

Signup here:

You should try out BlockAdz.com
use my affiliate link if you want: https://blockadz.com/?r=19

It pays really well, much better than a-adz

I will be checking it out as soon as I am done with the new script. Smiley.

jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 03:19:08 AM

New script is up and running! There is no need for registration now. Hence, anyone with a valid Bitcoin address could participate in the draw with just a few clicks. The cooldown time have also been reduced to 5 minutes for everyone. This also mean that you can claim a ticket every five minutes, so leave BitRevenues one slot in your browser tabs list. For every ticket you claimed, you stand a chance to win Bitcoin!

The current round will end in March of 2015 unless we reached our target of 0.1 BTC before the due date. Also the way how we split the prize pool have been changed. So be sure to check it out.

The old referral link will not work anymore. Thus, please change your referral link from ?ref=UID to ?ref=yourBitcoinAddress. An example would be http://bitrevenues.com/?ref=1JTKingdNGmCfbP8HCbhenoxRQuy8tqZvs.

Also, I have removed those low paying advertisement such as Adverti.io and BitTeaser. I am now using only three advertising networks, AdBit.co, BlockAdz and A-ads. I will be applying for MellowAds as soon as our Alexa rank become better. There left over 2x 125x125 slots will be used to advertise other faucets and for banner exchange network.

Thank everyone for your continuous supports toward to development of BitRevenues.com. If anyone have any suggestion, feel free to post them here or PM me. Smiley.

nickaizoku

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 03:29:21 AM

Theres no registration needed anymore? How about old account? Its no need to use it too?
Just put our own btc address and good to go?
Anyway when this round will be ended? Is it on march 2016? (Look like you put wrong year)

jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 03:39:55 AM

Theres no registration needed anymore? How about old account? Its no need to use it too?
Just put our own btc address and good to go?
Anyway when this round will be ended? Is it on march 2016? (Look like you put wrong year)

Yes. There is no need to register or log in to claim ticket anymore. Your old account information have been deleted from our database. Your claimed tickets still remain in the database.

Yes. Three simple steps only. Fill in your Bitcoin address and complete the Captcha. Next, click "Roll!" and you are good to go. Smiley.

Yes. I did not make any mistake. This round will end in March 2016 unless we reached our target of 0.1 BTC before March 2016. Thus that also mean that even if our profit is only 0.01 BTC, there will still be a draw in March 2016 - just that the prize is lowered to 0.002 BTC per winning ticket. Additionally, you dont need to wait for like a year or two before a draw.

strayanbit

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 04:09:13 AM

I haven't seen anything like this before, great idea  Smiley

A couple of small suggestions: Could you put say 20% of what are you are putting towards the prize in the current round towards the next?  This will help build the next pot for the next one, allowing perhaps bigger jackpots maybe.
Also imo, a definite date for draws should be set, there doesnt feel like theres any rush to get tickets.  A definite date for the draw is also important bc/, say you set the jackpot monthly, after 6 months there have been 6 jackpots, and people will feel sure that yes, this is a real lottery and yes I stand a chance of winning money.  I don't think people are going to care about the amount of money available to be won in a free lottery, the tickets are free after all and this is a new lottery! 
Obviously, with more users, you can pay a higher jackpot.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 04:15:16 AM

I haven't seen anything like this before, great idea  Smiley

A couple of small suggestions: Could you put say 20% of what are you are putting towards the prize in the current round towards the next?  This will help build the next pot for the next one, allowing perhaps bigger jackpots maybe.
Also imo, a definite date for draws should be set, there doesnt feel like theres any rush to get tickets.  A definite date for the draw is also important bc/, say you set the jackpot monthly, after 6 months there have been 6 jackpots, and people will feel sure that yes, this is a real lottery and yes I stand a chance of winning money.  I don't think people are going to care about the amount of money available to be won in a free lottery, the tickets are free after all and this is a new lottery! 
Obviously, with more users, you can pay a higher jackpot.

Good suggestions you have there and I will consider the monthly drawing. Yes. You are right, this is a free lottery. No one would care about how much they won as they get free money. As for the 20% toward the next pot, I have already stated at my website that 30% will be transferred to next drawing pot.

How many winning tickets will there be? How will the revenues be shared?

There's will three winning tickets each round. One winning ticket entitle the ticket holder to win 20% of the total revenues for the round that they participated in. A total of 60% will be given out to our users. Another 30% will be trasnfered to the next round pot. The leftover 10% will be absorbed by me for running the lottery.

Once again, thank you for your good and detailed suggestions. Smiley.

jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 08:05:19 AM

Hello everyone!

Here's the latest update.

1. One minute timer starting now until 01 January 2016.

2. Round #2 will end at 02 February 2016 regardless of total revenues.

3. Profit will still be 3x 20% for winner(s), 30% toward round #3 pot and 10% absorbed by me for running the free lottery game.

strayanbit

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 12:36:30 PM

You da best!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 03:20:50 AM

You da best!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thank you. I also increased the referral chances of gaining a ticket from 25% to 100%. Thus it mean that whenever your referral claim a ticket from the free lottery game, you gain one entry to the lottery without doing anything. Start sharing your referral link. Smiley.

Referral link is in ?ref=[yourBitcoinAddress] format. An example would be http://bitrevenues.com/?ref=1JTKingdNGmCfbP8HCbhenoxRQuy8tqZvs.

nickaizoku

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 04:29:27 AM

Hello everyone!

3. Profit will still be 3x 20% for winner(s), 30% toward round #3 pot and 10% absorbed by me for running the free lottery game.
Ah thats why i feel weird. Its promotion? One minute time interval. Well its great actually. I will claim as many i can Grin
Thanks for this. After  01 January 2016 it back to normal again?

jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 06:04:22 AM

Hello everyone!

Ah thats why i feel weird. Its promotion? One minute time interval. Well its great actually. I will claim as many i can Grin
Thanks for this. After  01 January 2016 it back to normal again?

Yes. Firstly, new script promotion. Secondly, Christmas and lastly, new year. Smiley.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: