Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:55:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Passionate about games+skilled developer needed  (Read 453 times)
weedo84 (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 06:52:14 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2015, 07:02:37 AM by weedo84

Hi everyone,

I have a feeling this is a long shot posting here about this, but I have no other choice at the moment. To clarify- I understand great developers wont usually look around on here for something to do, but this is a hail-Mary.

I'm not Mr. bossman and want a dev to boss around, I want to work with the dev on this and go 50/50.. I just have a very specific amount of money and a sound business model for a reward based game site. I need the developer to tell me what works and what doesn't work and take care of implementation, also share creative ideas with- a developer that knows games-  Game is quite deep, like Hearthstone or MTG.

1 small one time entry fee.  2 reward platforms, one is betting and the other is multiplying wins (Stakes or Streaks). The standard being the Streaks.

I'm not looking at this as something to make us some cash quickly, I want this to possibly reach outside the "crypto community".

If a competent developer wants this thing to happen PM me to showcase what you've done and I'll send you my linkedin page for clarity. Once we agree to move forward  and exchange info we'll discuss the details immediately.

Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:46:43 AM

How long does this 50/50 profit sharing last, I think you should offer more information about the job and earning security concerning the dev. this could really kindle peoples interest.
fulluser

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 10:02:51 AM

Im interested
weedo84 (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 08:11:53 PM

How long does this 50/50 profit sharing last, I think you should offer more information about the job and earning security concerning the dev. this could really kindle peoples interest.

50/50 profit is permanent and the job is self explanatory- because its not a job its a partnership. Regarding earning security, it goes without saying that we dont go about this like pirates and make deals via emails- all agreements must be formalized and signed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: