Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:20:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] (ECA) Electrochemical Activation Project  (Read 12551 times)
Icoin (OP)

Activity: 585
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2012, 09:54:50 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2013, 07:12:34 PM by Icoin

Ticker   ECA
Name   Electro Chemical Activation Project
Listed on   September 20, 2012 19:15
Owner   richard.porubcan at gmail.com
Shares issued   100,000
Shares held publicly   193
Total dividends paid   0.0 BTC
Web page   http://glari.ch:3000/projects/eca
Security type    Shares

The goal of this project is to support the development in the area of electrochemical activation and give access to high quality ECA water. Trough the development of a GPL based ECA reactor it becomes possible to produce ECA water in the highest quality

The essence of electrochemical activation technology
Electrochemical activation is a technology to produce meta-stable substances using unipolar (anodic or cathodic) electrochemical exposure for further usage of these substances in various technological processes while they still maintain physical-chemical and catalytic overactivity.

Das Ziel deses Projektes ist es die Entwicklung im Bereich der elektrochemischen Aktivierung zu fördern und den Zugang zu qualitativ hochstehendem ECA Wasser zu erleichtern. Durch die Enwicklung eines ECA Reaktors auf GPL Basis welcher ECA Wasser in höchster Qualität herstellt.

Die Essenz der Technologie zur elektrochemischen Aktivierung
Elektrochemische Aktivierung ist eine Technologie zur Herstellung von metastabilen Substanzen durch die unipolare (anodisch , kathodisch) Einwirkung zur weiteren Verwendung in verschiedenen technologischen Prozessen wobei sie physikalisch-chemisch und katalytisch überaktiv verbleiben.

More Information about ECA

Professor Vitold Bakhir
http://www.bakhir.com/eca/

Please fast forward to min. 8:00 to hear Professor Rustum Roy:
http://vimeo.com/35724621

Professor Vitold Bakhir Video German
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzcxmQkmGlk

Update:
Sponsored trough DVB and upon request of the Devcoin comunity, ECA offers in exchange for DVC a 250ml EAW demo bottle (10% of the concentrate), please send your request to eca ad glari.ch.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RandomQ

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 01:31:41 AM

So you making EOW or EO?

Are you going to produce the product outside of the USA and Only sell Outside of the USA?

It appears to sell EOW or EO in the US you need to go thru a EPA certification of the product.
Icoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2012, 02:00:03 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2012, 07:29:19 PM by Icoin

So you making EOW or EO?

Are you going to produce the product outside of the USA and Only sell Outside of the USA?

It appears to sell EOW or EO in the US you need to go thru a EPA certification of the product.

ECA has nothing to do with selling EOW or EO, since this is a GPL hardware development project of a Swiss quality ECA device for EAW or ECW production.

However, by now ECA is able to send each shareholder a 250ml EAW concentrate as thankyou for a donation of 50 ECA shares @ cryptostocks.com to eca@glari.ch.
This way it becomes possible for the shareholder to get in touch with the product of a ECA Reactor.

Icoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2012, 04:46:27 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2012, 05:06:53 PM by Icoin

I'm seeing various uses for electrochemical activation, water purification is your only target? Also, much of the information on the net has things like 'patented process' in the blurb, is your project decentralised enough to prevent patent holders trying to restrict its development?

Indeed ECA can be used in a very broad area and is not only about water purification.
The intention of this project is to end up with a unique GPL ECA Reactor, and not to copy any patented device.
ECA is basicaly diaphragmalysis - a physical principle. Physical principles cant be patented only devices can.

There are various devices on the market what produce EAW, ECW, EO, EOW etc. but there is no worldwide standart for the quality of the solution. Each device works with a different configuration and uses various elements to end up with the wanted result in various properties.
This prevents a certain possibility to build up a knowledge database with the results of people worldwide. Trough the standart given by the GPL ECA Reactor this problem will be solved. The results acchived with a certain solution produced by the GPL ECA Reactor on one end of the world can then be simply reproduced by someone else who uses the same GPL ECA Reactor on the other side of the world.

Icoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2012, 07:50:47 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2012, 11:56:10 PM by Icoin

Insert Quote
Sounds good, have a few shares atm, will pick up a few more next week, clean water is a big issue. Is there likely to be any return on investment other than making to world a better place? Wink

I i suggest to take a bit time to realize the potential of ECA and the investment opportunity.

ECA offers its shareholders prebuy rights on the devices ermerging from this development project. Direct access to plans and documentation gonna be provided while development to donors only.
At some point after the official distribution start, the plans of the GPL ECA Reactor will become public domain.

prawda

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2012, 01:02:20 PM

For me, the most important question is:

Do you think yourself that "activated" water is any different from normal tap water?

Or do you just want to sell these "reactors" to dudes who believe in esoteric energy flows.

DannyM

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2012, 01:28:12 PM

For me, the most important question is:

Do you think yourself that "activated" water is any different from normal tap water?

Or do you just want to sell these "reactors" to dudes who believe in esoteric energy flows.

In other words, "Are you stupid, or a scammer?"
Icoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2012, 10:35:56 PM

Please fast forward to min. 8:00 to hear Professor Rustum Roy:
http://vimeo.com/35724621

HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 01:45:57 AM

I have two questions:

Can you estimate the dividend paying rate and time schedule?
Why not list on GLBSE but Cryptostocks?

Thank you.

16SvwJtQET7mkHZFFbJpgPaDA1Pxtmbm5P
Icoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2012, 02:07:52 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2012, 02:22:49 AM by Icoin

I have two questions:

Can you estimate the dividend paying rate and time schedule?
Why not list on GLBSE but Cryptostocks?

Thank you.

We talk about a estimated development and production timeframe to the first physical version of mostly 6 months.
Sales of the ECA Reactor are not gonna be executed by the ECA project. Estimated dividend paying rate is depending on the amount of the preordered devices.

Since GLBSE is quite stuffed with computing and bitcoin related positions, ECA is bether positioned in CS. Less lag would be one of the other reasons.

HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 06:37:52 AM

you're running at 3 projects on CS. Will you be exhausted? How do you balance them?

16SvwJtQET7mkHZFFbJpgPaDA1Pxtmbm5P
prawda

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 08:26:51 AM

Now you have posted a paper. That's pretty nice, because I'm researching in the field of molecular dynamics. So scientific papers are what I can use to evaluate certain things better than a docutainment movie.

Only looking at the title and the formulation, some questions come to my mind:

1. Why can't I find the paper on Google Scholar?
http://scholar.google.de/scholar?hl=de&q=report+on+the+efficacy+of+anolyte+in+hospitals&btnG=&lr=

Google Scholar is a search-engine for scientific publications. It cannot be found there. In which Journal has this paper been published?

Maybe Google Scholar is not specific enough (which is almost never the case). So let's do a try at ACS, american chemical society, where you can find an enormous amount of published papers. No match there.

http://search.acs.org/search?q=report+on+the+efficacy+of+anolyte+in+hospitals&client=acs_r2&output=xml_no_dtd&proxystylesheet=acs_r2&sort=date%3AD%3AL%3Ad1&entqr=3&oe=UTF-8&ie=UTF-8&ud=1&site=acs&filter=p&partialfields=&as_filetype=&as_ft=i&x=0&y=0

2. Why isn't it written in a typical style. Scientific papers are written in LaTeX, have an abstract not giving so many details, show where it was published, have a DOI or so and state clearly at which institute the research has been done. None of this is the case here.

3. Why do the authors use terms, which are all but common in scientific discussions? Anolyte? What is anolyte? Ok, I'm not a chemist, I'm a physicist with a field of research strongly connected to chemistry, but I haven't heard of anolyte. A mix of Electrolyte and Anode? Let's do a lookup at ACS:

http://search.acs.org/search?q=anolyte&client=acs_r2&output=xml_no_dtd&proxystylesheet=acs_r2&sort=date%3AD%3AL%3Ad1&entqr=3&oe=UTF-8&ie=UTF-8&ud=1&site=acs&filter=p&partialfields=&as_filetype=&as_ft=i&x=0&y=0

No entries.

4. Who are the authors? A short search yields that these guys really exist and are scientists.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9190297

We find this PubMed. That's pretty cool, because the guys show up and we even get more information on the institute:
Hospital Infection Research Laboratory, City Hospital, Birmingham, UK.

This paper states where the research has been done. There seems to be some connections between the paper posted here and the paper I found. The published paper speaks about disinfection with Glutaraldehyd and why it leads to problems (misdiagnosis, infections). No words spoken about anolyte or at least any sort of reactor purifying water. These guys seem to be researching in applied medicine.

5. Why is a mixture of radicals, with potential above 1V and pH 5-7 not corrosive ? Probably because at pH 5-7 most radicals will be neutralised. But let's do an experiment:

A 1.2V battery is put into tap water. The pH is obviously 7, there are no radicals just 2 poles. What will happen if you wait some time? The metal will corrode. As a result of flow between the 2 poles. If we throw radicals into the water the situation gets more obvious. Metal will corode faster. I just tried to setup an experiment which belongs to school chemistry or physics, which already shows that these claims seem to be wrong.

Maybe there is a mixture which holds these claims but there aren't any information what are the portions of the given radicals. What happens to them (reaction equations). And even if there was such information, this leads to the next question:

6. How can a reactor produce this "anolyte", which consists of radicals as Cl2 (which is not a radical), ClO2 and so on, without having a supply of substances freeing these radicals. The videos from Vitold Bakhir say nothing is needed. Water gets purified just by electricity. This cannot be the case with anolyte. Supply of radicals will be necessary.

7. Why do we never get information on how the portions of these radicals should be? How they are put into solution and so on. Also the paper speaks of anolyte in the introductory and in the conclusion. The main part focuses highly on glutaraldehyde, only the tables have anolyte included.

This all leads me to a conclusion:

This paper does not exist in the given shape. Everything points to the assumption that an existing paper (about glutaraldehyde) has been taken, modified and posted here. Maybe the authors are even the same, and Griffiths has been dropped. If this assumption is true, this is one of the worst things you can do with papers. Trying to look scientific underpinned by changing papers from others belongs to the worst things that can be done in the scientific community.

Even if you can clear the inconsistencies, there will always be the question why this has been posted.

Icoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2012, 12:37:07 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2012, 11:40:24 PM by Icoin

@ prawda
I suggest to reread my first post and do a bether job!
40 years of studies worldwide are avalable.
Why dnt you came across the stuff ?? IDK Ask your government!
Probably not cause till 1992 this was a secret russian military technology used in case the USA would attack USSSR to be able to clean polluted waterstreams from chemical or biological weapons.
Why dnt you find studies ?? Probably cause most material is written in russian, japan or german and/or you use the wrong search terminology.
The stuff is called Anolyth or Anolyt in Europe scientific correctly made out of the two words anode and lysis. The product from this diaphragmalysis on the anode side is called anolyth or anolyt, but i guess out of copyright concerns there are many names out there.

By my meanwhile 13 years douring expirience with electrochemical activated solutions i observed one thing:
People have realy a hard time to digest this, since it is possible to create out of ordinary destilled water (H2O) with a little bit electrolyte (NaCl) just by using electricity a solution with PH 1 and ORP 1200 mV.
Last time i showed the production process to a chemist he did the measurements on all solutions and after he saw the results he went to total denial, like: this is not possible, this cant be !! Since you meantioned you are a chemist, i understand why you act like you do.
One more thing: when you ripp appart h2o and nacl by using electric currenct you end up at least with H, O, Na, Cl and various combinations of it, no radicals for you to find here ??

However i would suggest you do your homework again and search for the real truth, instead of accusing ppl of fraud. Since prawada means truth, i expected more from you.

Btw the report i posted earlyer was found by a damn quick search on google and has nothing to do with myself Smiley

Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 01:09:50 PM

Prawda are you going to take that mate?
jasinlee

Activity: 742

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 01:13:56 PM

Why aren't devcoins accepted for this on cryptostocks?

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
prawda

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 01:28:36 PM

@ prawda
I suggest to reread my first post and do a bether job!

I read the first post. I also understand the german part, as I'm a native german.

Why dnt you find studies ?? Probably cause most material is written in russian, japan or german and/or you use the wrong search terminology.

I speak german. However, you can just link the studies here. This is no problem. If I am too stupid to use the right search terminology, you can just go ahead and post the studies as they appear in accepted journals.

Last time i showed the production process to a chemist he did the measurements on all solutions and after he saw the results he went to total denial, like: this is not possible, this cant be !! Since you meantioned you are a chemist, i understand why you act like you do.

I'm not a chemist, I said I'm a physicist.

However i would suggest you do your homework again and search for the real truth, instead of accusing ppl of fraud. Since prawada means truth, i expected more from you.

Btw the report i posted earlyer was found by a damn quick search on google and has nothing to do with myself Smiley

Why do you post it then? Just go ahead and post some serious stuff. You say you have 13 years of experience in "ECA"? Why don't you post something that you have done in these 13 years? 13 years is such a long time, which should not end with the necessity of doing a quick search on google.

Why don't you come along with this:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11307252
or this:
http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/149933/

This would still be debatable but it would not be obvious that your claims are contradictory.

Icoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2012, 01:51:17 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2012, 02:55:21 AM by Icoin

Why aren't devcoins accepted for this on cryptostocks?

ECA accepts donations of DVB Shares in the equivalent of 50 ECA shares to eca@glari.ch

@ PRAWDA
Great, so you understand how to do diaphragmalysis, why dnt produce your solutions yourself and observe.
In german it is:

Elektrochemische Aktivierung von wässrigen Lösungen.

Some info in german:
You find in the PDFs a study and a presentation from a Swiss ECA Company.

http://www.swisssteriplant.ch/04.downloads/laboranalysen.pdf

A presentation of the comercial Swiss company in german
http://www.swisssteriplant.ch/04.downloads/de_praesentation_kurz.pdf

English
http://www.aguapak.com/steriplant.html

A german water company what was awarded for the inovative use of ECA 2004 in english,
REDO® Water Systems received from the german Federal Ministry of Economics and Labor the Federal Award for Outstanding Innovative Achievement
http://www.redowater.com

A presentation of a Estonian Company
http://www.envirolyte-benelux.com/htdocs/media/downloads/mainbro.pdf

Izumrud Russia
http://www.izumrud.com.ru/eng/

But please convince yourself academicaly, you have all options open to do so.

jasinlee

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 01:56:08 PM

I would buy some stock if you would accept DVC as payment for shares also, just fyi.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
Icoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2012, 03:06:33 PM

I would buy some stock if you would accept DVC as payment for shares also, just fyi.
I would love to be able to do that but unfortunatly CS is not capable for it.

jasinlee

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 03:46:21 PM

DVB accepts DVC as a payment method.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: