Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:05:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I was told MoreBloodWine account was sold. I trying to confirm this.  (Read 1159 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2020, 07:42:27 AM

Do not trust most of the trolls here like Lauda, who are already kicked out of both DT1 by theymos and DT2 by the community. Bill is a pretty nice guy, I think you should try sending bill gator a PM, I am sure he would respond as soon as he checks his account rather than trying to remove it via admin action.
GTFO pajeet. Nobody asked you anything.

Even if that is the case, I'd still like it removed via an admin. Which should be feasible given that is the case.
Highly unlikely. Admins do not do this unless there is excessive abuse.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 08:39:10 AM

Ty Philip, just waiting on one guy now. But he hasn't been on for 3 months lol... not too worried at present
bill gator is/was a fraudulent user and he is not in DT. His rating is therefore irrelevant. You do not have to think about it, there are many outdated old ratings like that.
Even if that is the case, I'd still like it removed via an admin. Which should be feasible given that is the case.

Edit: Even if BG meant well enough at the time, he most likely would never had placed it if I didn't ask.

Do not trust most of the trolls here like Lauda, who are already kicked out of both DT1 by theymos and DT2 by the community. Bill is a pretty nice guy, I think you should try sending bill gator a PM, I am sure he would respond as soon as he checks his account rather than trying to remove it via admin action.
I sent him a message like 2 days ago and am continuing to wait, but am still covering my bases. DT or not, I'm a "completionist" if that makes any sense.

Basically think that if I own three versions of a game and beat the first one. I wont start the second one, let alone the third until I've collected all the in-game trophies, forgetting network specific ones.

Edit: Pretty much I wont start using this account like I use to until the BG one is removed, not that I have a reason to really return full force in a manner of speaking right now anyway.

To be decided...
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2020, 08:53:22 AM

I sent him a message like 2 days ago and am continuing to wait, but am still covering my bases. DT or not, I'm a "completionist" if that makes any sense.

Basically think that if I own three versions of a game and beat the first one. I wont start the second one, let alone the third until I've collected all the in-game trophies, forgetting network specific ones.

Edit: Pretty much I wont start using this account like I use to until the BG one is removed, not that I have a reason to really return full force in a manner of speaking right now anyway.
That attitude is going to bring more sorrow than relief. In contrast to your views, I look upon negative feedback as achievements - battle scars from butthurt users - no one on the forum will have a clean feedback sheet forever. And if you encounter a user that decides to flog you with a slew of negatives, it's highly unlikely that they will remove it. Just take a look at my trust page as an example.

Gems like:

• I think your brain is a zero-value item
  • THIS PERSON IS A PEDOPHILE ! HE WAS ALREADY REPORTED TO RELATED FACEBOOK PAGE. PLEASE REPORT THIS PERSON TO POLICE AND FBI. SEE THE REFERRAL LINK FOR DETAILS. THANK YOU!

... are probably not going to be removed any time soon.
Obviously, the feedback left by BG isn't because of butthurtness, but you should at least prepare yourself for the possibility of receiving negs. Thicker the skin, the less they'll get under it.

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 04:59:07 PM

That attitude is going to bring more sorrow than relief. In contrast to your views, I look upon negative feedback as achievements - battle scars from butthurt users - no one on the forum will have a clean feedback sheet forever. And if you encounter a user that decides to flog you with a slew of negatives, it's highly unlikely that they will remove it. Just take a look at my trust page as an example.

Gems like:

• I think your brain is a zero-value item
  • THIS PERSON IS A PEDOPHILE ! HE WAS ALREADY REPORTED TO RELATED FACEBOOK PAGE. PLEASE REPORT THIS PERSON TO POLICE AND FBI. SEE THE REFERRAL LINK FOR DETAILS. THANK YOU!

... are probably not going to be removed any time soon.
Obviously, the feedback left by BG isn't because of butthurtness, but you should at least prepare yourself for the possibility of receiving negs. Thicker the skin, the less they'll get under it.
Problem solved, and I dont have a clean sheet with or without BG's remark. Look at someone claiming I was a shill for IGotSpots lol...

I wouldn't expect you to understand but it was / is wanting my account to tech return to what it was before I had "lost" it.

To be decided...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: