Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:28:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling: High Quality Posting Account That Is Almost HERO Status  (Read 310 times)
doublemore (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 09:14:58 AM

Selling: High Quality Posting Account That Is Almost HERO Status BUY IT NOW = 0.68 btc

Activity: Currently in 430s
Posting History: Excellent high standard, currently enrolled in a signature campaign, all posts constructive and in decent sections of the forum
Never Banned
Not Hacked
No Loans Ever Taken
Can I Prove Ownership? Yeah i've had this account since its birth
Will i accept escrow? Yeah i will
My payment address for this account =

1D1Y7A26G2p22SdEYQKZgnUaFUatS3rmuz

Auction starting price 0.59

1 day auction

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 05:26:39 PM

I think that .59 is probably going to be too high of an opening bid. I have seen a number of hero accounts with a good posting history sell for .5 BTC when they actually have hero status (and not senior status).

I would suggest that you lower your opening bid by a good amount. In my experience, the best auctions are those that have a very low starting bid so you can attract as many bidders who are trying to get a good deal as possible.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: