Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:15:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FFPOOL.NET [MULTIPOOL][MULTIALGO] Point your Miners and get paid in BTC directly  (Read 17908 times)
SGTxSTAYxGRIND

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 08:38:56 PM

So how come my miners are being rented with out my consent? Last 50 earning for my wallet are mostly sha256 rentals. i never signed up for rental.... Why do you get to make rental money off of my miner? i want that rental fee as well as my switching fee....

Getting it all sorted out, I think.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ffpool.net (OP)

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 09:06:24 PM

So how come my miners are being rented with out my consent? Last 50 earning for my wallet are mostly sha256 rentals. i never signed up for rental.... Why do you get to make rental money off of my miner? i want that rental fee as well as my switching fee....

Rentals are considered like coins.. Its just about the price. if someone rents hash from the pool which is more profitable than mining the most profitable coin, the pool switches to the rental, so you get more btc/coins.
SGTxSTAYxGRIND

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 10:16:45 PM

Rentals are considered like coins.. Its just about the price. if someone rents hash from the pool which is more profitable than mining the most profitable coin, the pool switches to the rental, so you get more btc/coins.

i would like to know exactly how much you are trading coins for.... where do you pull your info from? are you making the numbers up? Are you pulling from multiple trade sites and averaging out trade ratios?

These are the things i would like to know.

ffpool.net (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 11:14:05 PM

i would like to know exactly how much you are trading coins for.... where do you pull your info from? are you making the numbers up? Are you pulling from multiple trade sites and averaging out trade ratios?

I'm getting "the numbers" from the major exchanges. (Bittrex, C-cex, Yobit, Bleutrade, Cryptsy...).

Currency is traded at the highest price available at time when selling.

Pretty same like with every other multipool.
SGTxSTAYxGRIND

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 11:38:59 PM

I'm getting "the numbers" from the major exchanges. (Bittrex, C-cex, Yobit, Bleutrade, Cryptsy...).

Currency is traded at the highest price available at time when selling.

Pretty same like with every other multipool.

I'm not saying I hate your services or that im unappreciative, it seems a little wierd you don't have trade values and sources cited for current market value. Thank you for the quick responses unlike some threads on here.

Cheers
SGT

dexu

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:07:17 AM

Hi ffpool, please payout my LTC !

http://ffpool.net/?address=LYjbFTuz5VfWazBR1mVfuxrDSBCgWGYXyL

ffpool.net (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 10:41:05 AM

Your payment is in the next batch.
SGTxSTAYxGRIND

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 10:45:28 AM

Missing almost half of my hashing power.... waited 5 minutes and 10 minutes to refresh and still only a little over half of my hashes are being scored....

http://ffpool.net/?address=CVDUWLBrVh9KEqA6TirRKUg5X6tmW42T7x

was just seeing 63, 57, 72 gh/s (in that order) when i should be averaging around 120 gh/s, nothing changed with my asic averaging at 124 on my end WU around 1.5k/m

ffpool.net (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 12:19:45 PM

Missing almost half of my hashing power.... waited 5 minutes and 10 minutes to refresh and still only a little over half of my hashes are being scored....

was just seeing 63, 57, 72 gh/s (in that order) when i should be averaging around 120 gh/s, nothing changed with my asic averaging at 124 on my end WU around 1.5k/m

Hmm weird, we changed nothing in the last time.

SHA256 ? Or which algo ?
SGTxSTAYxGRIND

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:57:06 PM

Hmm weird, we changed nothing in the last time.

SHA256 ? Or which algo ?

sha256, it corrected itself. Im guessing i have bad timing with coin switching and was catching it during a switch?

dexu

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 04:08:47 PM

Thank You.

Why so late ?

hoosen

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 04:23:19 PM

I'm sorry that there is so much trouble with the MUE wallet, it is simply overwhelmed with large (> 1 million) payments, smaller work fine.

I've got to do the failed payments by hand, which is what I did already.

I've got a possible fix, we have to wait until the next payout round.

Still waiting for payouts!?

http://www.ffpool.net/?address=7AgNR1S65XiqdpdSBHHuTVoP6H1D7gVmiZ
ffpool.net (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 07:08:15 PM

I'm sorry that there is so much trouble with the MUE wallet, it is simply overwhelmed with large (> 1 million) payments, smaller work fine.

It is also in the next batch.

All currencies other than btc have to be refilled by hand, thats why it takes some time.
hoosen

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:25:39 PM

All currencies other than btc have to be refilled by hand, thats why it takes some time.

Ok that is fine. I have received the payment for yesterday but I am still missing a large payment from the day before.
ffpool.net (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 12:32:44 AM

Ok that is fine. I have received the payment for yesterday but I am still missing a large payment from the day before.

I remember sending out a large payment to you by hand two days ago. It was something around 600k, it won't be in the list at he pool as I've sent it directly from the wallet by rpc.
hoosen

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 08:23:38 AM

I am still missing ~1M MUE. I found a LTC block on your pool the other day. I never got the full payout for that days mining.

Thats the second one I have found mining for your pool now btw.

Here is the rental stats from westhash you can take a look and see it matches up with the time the LTC block was found. I had even more rentals going that day as well. I had rented 1.4BTC worth of rentals that day and mined over 3.1m MUE and have only been paid ~2.1m of it.
I only received 2m out of the 2.5M that was owed in the section in red in the picture. Still waiting for the remaining 500k in the pic to confirm and be paid out. Only 108k MUE has been paid of the section NOT boxed in red which shows in the TX history.

Your payouts are not functioning properly.

Total earned coins keeps resetting.

Lots of time being spent having to keep records and take pics of this all....~1m is still owed.

This is all in relation to the missing payouts.
SGTxSTAYxGRIND

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 10:06:02 AM

Getting untracked stratum shares on my miner now after a quick restart. cg miner 4.9.1. Was able to see the hash from the accepted shares now its untracked and im losing shares....

pitgar

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 10:12:03 AM

Getting untracked stratum shares on my miner now after a quick restart. cg miner 4.9.1. Was able to see the hash from the accepted shares now its untracked and im losing shares....

Same problem from the beginning.
ffpool.net (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 04:04:17 PM

Should be fixed on the SHA256 port now !
hoosen

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 01:02:36 AM

Still missing payout Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: