Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:26:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a .5 btc loan will return in 4 days .7 btc  (Read 1036 times)
shrekster (OP)

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 09:06:56 PM

Loan Amount : .5
Reason           : need btc to renew my gaming server subscription and wont have money on hand in time for payment coming up.
BTC Address  :1P8A4BQBW85vvYVM7AFbJESQF1KggauqNa
Term Length  : 4 days
Interest rate? Would like to discuss it if you might want to loan me the amount.

I know my trust rating is in the hole so you will probably be concerned. It was from asking for a loan a long time ago without clearly specifying collateral first. The mod was pissed that day and just automatically flagged me without looking into it. I literally asked what collateral would be appropriate because it was my first time asking for a loan, and he went apeshit, because "there's a thread for nonsense like that"

Anyways It seems like people are more open to no collateral then they were before, but I will still use it if I need it, I just don't know why I am going to use. I have heard of people using their accounts? I am willing to talk about it if you might be interested.

For the interest I think returning .7 is fair, but if its not im willing to talk. I will be returning the money in 4 days time when I have it. If I dont get some kind of loan quick though my server will be cutoff which I cant have.

Thanks for your consideration,

Shrekster

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 09:12:16 PM

So, let me get this straight... You still didn't learn your lesson from your first scam loan attempt? Roll Eyes
You're a senior member now, did you finally take the time to read the stickied topic that the mod was probably referring to?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0
shrekster (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 09:13:39 PM

So, let me get this straight... You still didn't learn your lesson from your first scam loan attempt? Roll Eyes
You're a senior member now, did you finally take the time to read the stickied topic that the mod was probably referring to?

Here we go again...
shrekster (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 09:15:49 PM

If you don't agree with the risk involved, thats your decision. Maybe there is someone else out there who is willing to take the risk for the reward. Like I said Im flexible with the terms, just contact me.
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 10:53:25 PM

So, What collateral can you offer? after sticking to the forum for a long time, you should know its a no collateral, no loan. Right?
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 12:25:49 AM

Loan Amount : .5
Reason           : need btc to renew my gaming server subscription and wont have money on hand in time for payment coming up.
BTC Address  :1P8A4BQBW85vvYVM7AFbJESQF1KggauqNa
Term Length  : 4 days
Interest rate? Would like to discuss it if you might want to loan me the amount.

I know my trust rating is in the hole so you will probably be concerned. It was from asking for a loan a long time ago without clearly specifying collateral first. The mod was pissed that day and just automatically flagged me without looking into it. I literally asked what collateral would be appropriate because it was my first time asking for a loan, and he went apeshit, because "there's a thread for nonsense like that"

Anyways It seems like people are more open to no collateral then they were before, but I will still use it if I need it, I just don't know why I am going to use. I have heard of people using their accounts? I am willing to talk about it if you might be interested.

For the interest I think returning .7 is fair, but if its not im willing to talk. I will be returning the money in 4 days time when I have it. If I dont get some kind of loan quick though my server will be cutoff which I cant have.

Thanks for your consideration,

Shrekster

What leads you to believe this?

Here we go again...

A valid question was asked, why don't you answer it?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:27:58 AM

lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 12:21:18 PM

explicitly a scam because of the interest rate.
no loaners can afford the 40% interest rate within 4 days, 10% daily. plus be aware on lending scam.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
bitboy11

Activity: 534

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:07:34 PM

This sounds like a total scam just reading it... Tongue
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 03:42:22 PM

so is there collateral somewhere mentioned or I'm missing something. dude, this is internet and bitcoin transactions are in-reversible, in other words - nobody is so stupid to lend you anything without proper collateral and mutual trust.

you are here long enough to understand it, at least I hope so.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:06:01 PM

I assume OP doesn't need the loan because it's been 4 days.  OP post your balance please or I will assume this was a scam attempt.

wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 11:13:36 PM

I assume OP doesn't need the loan because it's been 4 days.  OP post your balance please or I will assume this was a scam attempt.

it was just an attempt from him when he saw his plan and thread is ruined buy people who know he is scamer and will scam so he is not even bothring to reply here as he know he is not gonna get this lone, when i 1st read the thread title without knowing the op have nagitive rating i know this cant be true just by reading thread title

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 11:21:41 PM

Looks like 2 day after this thread OP also bumped a previous loan request from MZ.
Was originally .5btc then bumped down to .1btc
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=958575.msg11809896#msg11809896
CEG5952

Activity: 658

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 04:14:21 AM

This is clearly a scam attempt. It's been 4 days since he requested the loan. If he doesn't respond on this thread for another 24 hours, then you can really confirm the accusation. He asked a loan from Muhammed 2 days after he posted this thread.

With 3 days to pay, why would he require an extra time when all he need is 2 days after requesting?

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 04:25:57 AM

This is clearly a scam attempt. It's been 4 days since he requested the loan. If he doesn't respond on this thread for another 24 hours, then you can really confirm the accusation. He asked a loan from Muhammed 2 days after he posted this thread.

With 3 days to pay, why would he require an extra time when all he need is 2 days after requesting?
Please don't post just for your signature payment requirements, everything was already said in my post above.
CEG5952

Activity: 658

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 04:33:45 AM

Please don't post just for your signature payment requirements, everything was already said in my post above.

No I wasn't doing it for my signature. I'm doing it to notify everyone. I didn't saw your post while I posted my response as I was doing a research on the guy's recent post.

lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 07:32:46 AM

you need to understand that bitcoin loan IS IN FACT a pawnbroker, not even an actual loan.
transaction isn't reversible.
if lenders gain 110% of the collateral before lending, as you mentioned, typical collateral are most likely altcoins, they will be able to launder the money out in no time without even notice. if loaners repaid, they would be scammed.
overall, if lenders cannot get collateral, they won't lend. however, the collateral is enough to gain profit even if they defaulted. lenders has advantages or the scam ability more than loaners. but few of the scam loaners did.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 05:00:24 PM

Summarized in little words:   He have Trust: -8,   Rest is history.
shrekster (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:20:33 PM

Well you guys tore me a new one....

I got what I needed through ACTUAL money not bitcoin, and Im sorry If im not on here every single day.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: