Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:13:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin trading on Zulutrade Social Trading platform  (Read 2494 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
matt.safia (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 01:38:13 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2015, 05:32:36 PM by matt.safia

Hello everyone   Smiley

I have recently discovered that the auto trading platform Zulutrade has included Bitcoin speculation for Binary Options traders.

List of BO traders who have already engagded in Bitcoin trading.

http://bitcoin.zulutrade.com/binary-trader/1015

http://bitcoin.zulutrade.com/binary-trader/10

http://bitcoin.zulutrade.com/binary-trader/1010

http://bitcoin.zulutrade.com/binary-trader/211

What is social trading ?

There are traders with records, and when you open an account you can follow your chosen traders and have their same exact trades applied to your account.

Actually some followers seem to have it good ! Forex followers seem to make more money, may be because Binary Options were introduced only lately.

Binary Trading Followers
Forex Trading Followers

What are Binary Options ?

Binary Options are a trading and speculation instrument employed in regulated markets for a long time as at Chicago Board Options Exchange CBOE website., and nowadays many trading platforms allow trading BOs even social trading ones like Zulutrade.

Basically you bet on the rise of a security with a CALL option.

And you bet on the decrease of a security with a PUT option.

Wikipedia article on BOs https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_option

Opening BTC accounts

Opening Bitcoin accounts with bitcoin depoists is not available for now, I think it would be a nice addition if they do.

Regards

===================================================
Update

After a few weeks I checked the Binary Options tab (logged in as a signal provider and as a trader) and the Bitcoin (Bitstamp) ticker had vanished, they used to get the quotes from Bitstamp as it shows on the trading statements of the mentioned traders.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 10:13:47 AM

They sound at least risky. https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/zulutrade.com?utm_source=addon&utm_content=rw-viewsc And seeing the site suggested by a newbie certainly is not creating trust in the website.

I wonder if all binary trading websites are seen with so much controversy. Signalpush and their broker site have even worse ratings.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
matt.safia (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 12:53:25 AM

Hello,

I might be new on this forum, but have made some notable success under the nickname mt-coder in the MQL community, among my well known works "Stop Hunter EA" and "AntiFragile EA", not necessarily profitable systems but more like proof of work programming.

It is a fact that people who lose money trading (or get scamed) post about it in scorecards. But those who win and continu to win money don't bother post positive reviews. Zulutrade are pioneers in the retail trading business and they are CFTC and NFA approved.

The real and important news is retail trading which allows small cap investors to bet on market futures (Forex, CFDs and also BOs)

+ social trading which allows skilled traders to lead the trends and share their skills with investor, if you are self educated trader your CV will most likely be rejected by big trading companies, but no one can reject you on social trading platforms, well except a bad trading record.

What adds excitment to the mix are the BTC trading platforms, may be we will see social trading platforms that deal manly with bitcoins ? That would be interesting...

When it comes to trust we will have to wait and see, but with pre established platforms like Zulutrade and eToro I think the trust index is at least acceptable, still every trader must understand the risk nature of any business.

In these exciting times of new money, there is much to be learned and many innovations to be put to the test.

Regards
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 08:08:34 AM

Hello,

I might be new on this forum, but have made some notable success under the nickname mt-coder in the MQL community, among my well known works "Stop Hunter EA" and "AntiFragile EA", not necessarily profitable systems but more like proof of work programming.

It is a fact that people who lose money trading (or get scamed) post about it in scorecards. But those who win and continu to win money don't bother post positive reviews. Zulutrade are pioneers in the retail trading business and they are CFTC and NFA approved.

The real and important news is retail trading which allows small cap investors to bet on market futures (Forex, CFDs and also BOs)

+ social trading which allows skilled traders to lead the trends and share their skills with investor, if you are self educated trader your CV will most likely be rejected by big trading companies, but no one can reject you on social trading platforms, well except a bad trading record.

What adds excitment to the mix are the BTC trading platforms, may be we will see social trading platforms that deal manly with bitcoins ? That would be interesting...

When it comes to trust we will have to wait and see, but with pre established platforms like Zulutrade and eToro I think the trust index is at least acceptable, still every trader must understand the risk nature of any business.

In these exciting times of new money, there is much to be learned and many innovations to be put to the test.

Regards

And whats the minimum deposit you have to invest with this site and its broker (they are the same?)?

I wonder why these websites always have so unperfect ratings. I mean normal trading websites dont have such negatives. Did you profit and try to withdraw them perfectly?

matt.safia (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 10:21:06 PM

When you apply for Zulutrade you have to pick your favorite Broker, you can check ratings and feedback about brokers and check the one that fits you best.

Personally I have always been on the programming/infrastructure side of the Forex market, never as an investor, so no I can't say.

but regarding the affilaite program it is really reliable (good user interface with detailed stats, withrawed money every time with no problem).

I think Zulutrade layed strong stones in the retail forex business, but most importantly it is an example of social trading.

Talking of social trading in BTC

I think at some point in the future the speculation business in BTC is going to grow exponentially, when that happens there will be traders who are notably better at trading BTC (and other cryptocurrencies), at which point the need for a social trading platforms will be clear, what many people don't realize yet is that it is already established in Forex & Binary Options social platforms notable Zulutrade and eToro.

From the investor side we will alway be open to trusted platforms, either new or pre-established.
matt.safia (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 10:28:01 PM

Regarding the minimum amount it is around 200$, but it depends on the account type and broker.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 06:13:45 AM

Regarding the minimum amount it is around 200$, but it depends on the account type and broker.

this is what it is holding back many from using it, if it can be lowered to 0.01(here we prefer to talk in bitcoin terms), it could attract many more people, especially because there is a huge distrust, for any website because they are categorized immediately as a ponzi scam
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 10:06:30 AM

this is what it is holding back many from using it, if it can be lowered to 0.01(here we prefer to talk in bitcoin terms), it could attract many more people, especially because there is a huge distrust, for any website because they are categorized immediately as a ponzi scam

I think so too. Especially when you read that the broker has reviews that claim that all your wins are only playmoney and when you want to withdraw it doesnt work.

So can you list all the brokers zulutrade is working with? I could check them out on web of trust. (Usefull browser extension too, for anyone interested.)

noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 09:26:12 PM

From my own personal experience while using them for forex trading, I will not recommend zulutrade for any trading stuff because most of the people whose strategies you are using in your account via their auto trading are not experts and they only trade demo account, you too can wake up today and signup and people will follow your strategies.

I will advise you to personally get a fund manager that have a profitable trading records.

matt.safia (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 12:53:56 AM

I think so too. Especially when you read that the broker has reviews that claim that all your wins are only playmoney and when you want to withdraw it doesnt work.

So can you list all the brokers zulutrade is working with? I could check them out on web of trust. (Usefull browser extension too, for anyone interested.)

On this page you can see the brokers' list

https://bitcoin.zulutrade.com/signup-live

matt.safia (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 11:04:59 AM

From my own personal experience while using them for forex trading, I will not recommend zulutrade for any trading stuff because most of the people whose strategies you are using in your account via their auto trading are not experts and they only trade demo account, you too can wake up today and signup and people will follow your strategies.

I will advise you to personally get a fund manager that have a profitable trading records.

Of course picking traders who trade on real accounts makes more sense.
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:27:02 PM

Of course picking traders who trade on real accounts makes more sense.
Exactly what I am saying but it is difficult to differentiate them.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 03:34:56 PM

On this page you can see the brokers' list

https://bitcoin.zulutrade.com/signup-live

I see four brokers. The first has no web of trust rating at all. Not a bad sign at least. But the other three accounts are connected to zulutrade or why can you create an account with these brokers directly on zulutrade?

Guess at least the minimum investment ist something that will hinder anyone of testing things out.

matt.safia (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 03:28:09 PM

I see four brokers. The first has no web of trust rating at all. Not a bad sign at least. But the other three accounts are connected to zulutrade or why can you create an account with these brokers directly on zulutrade?

Guess at least the minimum investment ist something that will hinder anyone of testing things out.

At 300$ minimum deposit (not 200$ as I said earlier) you have AAAFX, FXCM, AXITRADER, Pepperstone, Nord FX, WELTRADE, FXOptimax, and others ... at higher minimum deposit levels the list grows, and you can also trade at zulutrade directly.

By linking accounts to zulutrade you can trade with your usual broker, or with the one which is located in your country hence obliged by the laws of your country, that may be conforting for some investors.

LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 03:35:07 PM

They sound at least risky. https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/zulutrade.com?utm_source=addon&utm_content=rw-viewsc And seeing the site suggested by a newbie certainly is not creating trust in the website.

I wonder if all binary trading websites are seen with so much controversy. Signalpush and their broker site have even worse ratings.

(Disclaimer: check my sig. I'm talking about an organisation that pays me, and I also write (sell) binary options there, so I'm not unbiased).

As far as I know, coinut haven't seen much (any?) controversy. They do have a listing at mywot.com, but it predates their existence (I'm assuming the domain name fell out of use and was registered by the present coinut when they started).

Anyway, apologies to the OP for straying off-topic.

This space intentionally left blank.
matt.safia (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 05:14:27 PM

@LMGTFY

On the contrary I think you are on the topic, which is the expansion of Bitcoin investing techniques and its adoption by new and established firms.

The main difference between Brokers who are established in the Forex and Binary Options industries, and those that are only focused on bitcoin is the legislation part.

Even though the legislation and certification part doesn't always protect the investors' interests.

Bitcoin is all about decentralization and legislation in the field is still at the think tank level, and many bitcoiners hope it will remain this way.

But it is a fact that the goverments' involvement with certifications and legislations do inspire a relative level of confidence towards investors. Not as much as integrity in business and real profits, but still a factor that has an importance for many people.
And this where starts the role of established brokers who are already active in the forex and binary options industries.

I think Bitcoin trading as CFD will fill the gap in the industry.

I think it will be very interesting to watch how this debate would go.

( With the effort to be unbiased in this matter the following must be precised:  I am an affiliate with the Zulutrade and they pay me for reffering investors, and I just happened to park the subdomain bitcoin before everybody else.)

Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 08:41:54 PM

Hello everyone   Smiley

I have recently discovered that the auto trading platform Zulutrade has included Bitcoin speculation for Binary Options traders.

List of BO traders who have already engagded in Bitcoin trading.

http://bitcoin.zulutrade.com/binary-trader/1015

http://bitcoin.zulutrade.com/binary-trader/10

http://bitcoin.zulutrade.com/binary-trader/1010

http://bitcoin.zulutrade.com/binary-trader/211

What is social trading ?

There are traders with records, and when you open an account you can follow your chosen traders and have their same exact trades applied to your account.

Actually some followers seem to have it good ! Forex followers seem to make more money, may be because Binary Options were introduced only lately.

Binary Trading Followers
Forex Trading Followers

What are Binary Options ?

Binary Options are a trading and speculation instrument employed in regulated markets for a long time as at Chicago Board Options Exchange CBOE website., and nowadays many trading platforms allow trading BOs even social trading ones like Zulutrade.

Basically you bet on the rise of a security with a CALL option.

And you bet on the decrease of a security with a PUT option.

Wikipedia article on BOs https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_option

Opening BTC accounts

Opening Bitcoin accounts with bitcoin depoists is not available for now, I think it would be a nice addition if they do.

Regards

===================================================
Update

After a few weeks I checked the Binary Options tab (logged in as a signal provider and as a trader) and the Bitcoin (Bitstamp) ticker had vanished, they used to get the quotes from Bitstamp as it shows on the trading statements of the mentioned traders.

This looks interesting. It seems at least to be useful for someone who does trade as business. whats the minimum deposit a new participant have to invest with this site?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: