Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:38:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's wrong with me - always tired  (Read 5243 times)
LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 08:16:46 PM

Too much caffeine?

I eliminated that (besides decaf coffee & rootbeer) nearly 3 years ago and have tons more energy than when I was drinking coffee through the day + energy drinks + diet coke. Tons more energy amazingly!

Running & sex help too. = Endorphines

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 03:38:35 PM

Too much caffeine?

I eliminated that (besides decaf coffee & rootbeer) nearly 3 years ago and have tons more energy than when I was drinking coffee through the day + energy drinks + diet coke. Tons more energy amazingly!

That might be it too, because I drink 2-3 cups a day

But it's hard to give up on coffee  Cry

And I'v been drinking coffee since I was 8

Looking for a signature campaign.
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 7962

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 01:21:00 AM

Quitting caffeine will cause withdrawal symptoms similar to what you are currently experiencing (fatigue and an inability to concentrate) but those would be temporary (about 10 days).   I don't imagine giving up coffee will give you "tons more energy".  You'd probably be further ahead to quit all forms of artificial light after dinner (including your smart phone and computer monitor) and keep regular hours.

deluxeCITY

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 01:24:24 AM

Depression, maybe stress. Could be one of many things but I hope you figure it out and get back to having some good nights rest.
Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 03:39:50 AM

you need to jogging
everyday man.

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
LiteBit
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 01:29:13 PM

Too much caffeine?

Decaf still has some caffeine in it but less than 10% of full strength.
If you try it do half decaf / half regular for a couple days. When I did it, on the 2nd day I felt like I could fall asleep walking. Seriously! Then by the 3rd day I was fine and moved to straight decaf. I probably drink 2 cups a day still, but it's nothing compared to 2-3 cups full strength coffee... or tea.

Caffeine is actually a downer not an upper. So it ultimately makes you more tired vs more wired.
jakenewman

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 01:47:36 PM

chronic fatigue is an issue. you better visit a doctor for consultation. i don't think forum is a good place to get any good advices Smiley
anyways. try to take some vitamins, eat more healthy food and exercise to normalize your activity.
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 07:37:01 PM

Too much caffeine?

If you try it do half decaf / half regular for a couple days. When I did it, on the 2nd day I felt like I could fall asleep walking. Seriously! Then by the 3rd day I was fine and moved to straight decaf. I probably drink 2 cups a day still, but it's nothing compared to 2-3 cups full strength coffee... or tea.

Caffeine is actually a downer not an upper. So it ultimately makes you more tired vs more wired.

Are being satirical when you say caffeine is a downer.  I can't tell but in case you are not, caffeine is in fact a a stimulant.
LiteBit
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 07:48:43 PM

Too much caffeine?

Are being satirical when you say caffeine is a downer.  I can't tell but in case you are not, caffeine is in fact a a stimulant.

You're right, it's a stimulant.

I was talking "ultimately" or "in the end" (of a buzz) it can make your depressed or sluggish. Caffeine is a drug and taken in large doses it can sometimes have the opposite effect on a body because your body goes into fight or flight mode and counteracts the drug.
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 11:19:34 PM

Too much caffeine?

You're right, it's a stimulant.

I was talking "ultimately" or "in the end" (of a buzz) it can make your depressed or sluggish. Caffeine is a drug and taken in large doses it can sometimes have the opposite effect on a body because your body goes into fight or flight mode and counteracts the drug.

So you're talking about withdrawal symptoms then.  In large doses it can kill you and that would be the ultimate downer.
Gumara

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 11:41:15 PM

I'm not tired and wish you good luck...

LiteBit
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 04:15:04 PM

So you're talking about withdrawal symptoms then.  In large doses it can kill you and that would be the ultimate downer.

Indeed.
It's funny how caffeine can be found in nearly every store and product, but other drugs can't... in fact are deemed illegal by the man.

Have you seen this study on web building spiders on different drugs? http://www.badspiderbites.com/spiders-on-drugs/

The caffeine web is by far the most fubar. lol.
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 10:43:20 PM

Indeed.
It's funny how caffeine can be found in nearly every store and product, but other drugs can't... in fact are deemed illegal by the man.

Have you seen this study on web building spiders on different drugs? http://www.badspiderbites.com/spiders-on-drugs/

The caffeine web is by far the most fubar. lol.

Very interesting!  In the same vein but a slightly different light, have a look at this Canadian Wildlife service documentary on the topic of feeding drugs to spiders.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg3i3ZhhAPk
bojan92

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 08:03:26 PM

i was filling the same. So i started swimming, i swim three times every week for a few killometars and now i am full with energy. Try doing some sports or something, don't just sit in front of your computer it will harm you Tongue
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 09:24:46 PM

Make 10 bitcoins / day, that will sure make you excited and full of energy  Cheesy

silverolivia

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:38:28 AM

Make 10 bitcoins / day, that will sure make you excited and full of energy  Cheesy
Cheesy anyone would be then Cheesy
BigMiner1

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 01:49:22 PM

You should definitely eat better. And eat more fruits too! It really helps your brain.
shadowa

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 02:24:42 AM

Lyme disease
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 02:57:10 AM

Used to drink 2 2liters of coke a day. The sugar killed me when I would stop for the day.
frank26

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 06:36:59 PM

You should do morning exercises to remove the fatigness of the day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: