Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:53:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ending debt slavery - This is why Bitcoin exists and it's begun.  (Read 1194 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:46:35 PM

Ending debt slavery - This is why Bitcoin exists and it's begun.

It doesent seem ike the bitcoin i a solution for debts that you or your country don't want to pay. Creating a new kind of money won't solve your problems.
But anyway i'm curious how do you think the bitcoin can solve the debt crisis?

Fist of all, you can't lend mre money tha you don't actually have.
This alone would be a big vantage when compared to fiat

Sounds like "You can't lend money because you don't have it". If you want to borrow money then you will find the way to do it. No matter what kind of money are you planning to use.
The problem is that someone (for example country - Greece) can't pay it's debts so how bitcoin can help here?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:53:42 PM

It doesent seem ike the bitcoin i a solution for debts that you or your country don't want to pay. Creating a new kind of money won't solve your problems.

Sounds like "You can't lend money because you don't have it". If you want to borrow money then you will find the way to do it. No matter what kind of money are you planning to use.
The problem is that someone (for example country - Greece) can't pay it's debts so how bitcoin can help here?

The problem is that Greeks are actually paying hard for money that the banks just printed out (or to say better accredited - they didn't even took the effort to print). Btc won't solve the actual problem, but the future ones.

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
Beerwizzard

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:12:25 PM

The problem is that Greeks are actually paying hard for money that the banks just printed out (or to say better accredited - they didn't even took the effort to print). Btc won't solve the actual problem, but the future ones.

As it was mentioned on the first post debt restructing might be a solution for the current problem. But what should stop ppl from borrowing money in bitcoins? If you use a new kind of money it doesn't mean that you won't be able to borrow more. The problem is how you use those money.
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:19:36 PM

As it was mentioned on the first post debt restructing might be a solution for the current problem. But what should stop ppl from borrowing money in bitcoins? If you use a new kind of money it doesn't mean that you won't be able to borrow more. The problem is how you use those money.

Money would be scarce because fractional reserve would be very difficult to achieve, and banks wouldn't be able to print money out of thin air. So they won't lend any money unless for a project with low default chances and in exchange for an high risk-repaying interest.

Now they are throwing money to enslave greeks

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
Beerwizzard

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:30:57 PM

Money would be scarce because fractional reserve would be very difficult to achieve, and banks wouldn't be able to print money out of thin air. So they won't lend any money unless for a project with low default chances and in exchange for an high risk-repaying interest.

Now they are throwing money to enslave greeks

Money can't be printed by "any bank". Printing new money only cause devaluation of this currency (btw that can be usefull for Greeks but harmfull for the whole eurozone). That is not the reason why someone is giving money to Greece and I don't see any obvious reason why ppl will stop doing it even if they use limited bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: