Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:44:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *Skybtc (Sky Bitcoin)* win more now with 50% Affiliate  (Read 26132 times)
SKYBTC (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

skybtc.com change to new owner Btcoinat (711111)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:16:56 AM

Excellent site! I LOVE IT

your welcome
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 10:08:39 AM

Hmmm, I can see a lot of positive feedbacks here, I'm gonna try this site
SKYBTC (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 10:37:54 AM

Hmmm, I can see a lot of positive feedbacks here, I'm gonna try this site

thank you for this word and welcome
memphixx

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 11:00:15 AM

I hate to be a negative nancy with all this positive vibe action going on here BUT....
I think the site might be dead.. My withdraw said Error Server down try back in hour.. Same thing gd-btc said when it went down.. and still says when I try to withdraw my millions of satoshi lol...
Hopefully a hiccup, and not terminal..

ADMIN:   what ya know good

Banana1987

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:55:29 PM

Success: You will receive your withdrawal shortly! I think only few people with this problem .....and after 1 minute transaction it was good receive
Banana1987

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 04:34:05 PM

Hi SKYBTC, friend of mine have a problem....he was banned,he type wrong password and now what he can do ? his username is Belov ...can you help him Smiley
SKYBTC (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 11:52:19 PM

I hate to be a negative nancy with all this positive vibe action going on here BUT....
I think the site might be dead.. My withdraw said Error Server down try back in hour.. Same thing gd-btc said when it went down.. and still says when I try to withdraw my millions of satoshi lol...

My friend memphixx thank you for this post

I like to remind you that my site not same another site if another site not good what make Huh
The second point that the site will not die, but if I died or decided to stop him by myself

the site is run good and no any problem  the server problem mean no balance in withdraw  wallet  and me Yesterday  sleep and forget add bitcoin to wallet,

the site run good my friend and thank for all word of you and all  and support of all to me

regards
SKYBTC (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 12:07:27 AM

Hi SKYBTC, friend of mine have a problem....he was banned,he type wrong password and now what he can do ? his username is Belov ...can you help him Smiley

thank you for good feedback

about your problem you can go to support system to help you
http://blog.skybtc.com/forums/forum/support-forum

if you need any thing tell me

thanx
hashan8

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 12:22:58 AM

Paying .....No problems.
Thanks Admin !
https://i.imgur.com/oUIH4vD.png
Banana1987

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 05:07:52 AM

Hi Skybtc , my friend's post name is Petar and username is Belov.... he ask you what he can do but without answer Smiley Please help him  Smiley
My question is when you will make new upgrade on the site Smiley For now site is so good and thank you for support Smiley
memphixx

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:37:40 PM

My friend memphixx thank you for this post

I like to remind you that my site not same another site if another site not good what make Huh
The second point that the site will not die, but if I died or decided to stop him by myself

the site is run good and no any problem  the server problem mean no balance in withdraw  wallet  and me Yesterday  sleep and forget add bitcoin to wallet,

the site run good my friend and thank for all word of you and all  and support of all to me

regards

Sorry guess I panicked a little there. I bought the level 5 and made it all the way through the 29 days! Thank you! Best Faucet ever.. hands down! Is there anyway you could tell me the sum of my withdraws? Username: Memphixx

SKYBTC (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 10:38:47 PM

Paying .....No problems.
Thanks Admin !

thank you for your feedback
SKYBTC (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 10:42:41 PM

Hi Skybtc , my friend's post name is Petar and username is Belov.... he ask you what he can do but without answer Smiley Please help him  Smiley
My question is when you will make new upgrade on the site Smiley For now site is so good and thank you for support Smiley

iam solved his problem
http://blog.skybtc.com/forums/topic/banned-8/
Banana1987

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 04:47:04 AM

Thank you  Skybtc Smiley You are great man Smiley Just have a simple question about skybtc: 1 - When 29 days is over upgrade start over again or no ?2 - When you will make a new upgrades about site? I hope site works fine for the future just like now Smiley
edgar2201

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 04:25:54 PM

algun admin de la pagina que hable español???
Genikit

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 07:35:28 AM

Hello, SKYBTC. I'm pretty sure you got my message from the other site, but beside that, I wanted to tell you that I honestly thought that I found a site that I could trust and I didn't think anything could go wrong...until now due to my error.

I'll leave a quote to what I said weeks ago before I came her:
"This seems like a good place to be in.
Although, my reason of being here is I need to explain something important. Weeks ago I join skybtc.com to try and earn some satoshis as fair as possible. However today I was using my phone to sign in, but I accidentally mistype my username, thus signing up my second account and didn't realize it until it was too late. I know that creating multiple account is forbidden and I didn't mean to let that happen. So what can I do to get unbanned? My user is Genikit and I accidentally typed in Genikitgen and my email is ak9k@msn.com

I know how busy you are, so I'll make it brief. If I can't be trusted again, then I understand.

P.S. It's a pleasure to meet everyone here.
BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 06:08:57 PM

I personally don't like affiliates program.
companies try push people saying they are offering something but it in the end it all turns to greed...
SKYBTC (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 11:00:17 PM

Thank you  Skybtc Smiley You are great man Smiley Just have a simple question about skybtc: 1 - When 29 days is over upgrade start over again or no ?2 - When you will make a new upgrades about site? I hope site works fine for the future just like now Smiley

thank you

about the update within 2-3 days at maximum  and will be best than now
SKYBTC (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 11:01:46 PM

algun admin de la pagina que hable español???

no my friend but we will provide technical support with diffrent  languages soon
SKYBTC (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 11:08:57 PM

Hello, SKYBTC. I'm pretty sure you got my message from the other site, but beside that, I wanted to tell you that I honestly thought that I found a site that I could trust and I didn't think anything could go wrong...until now due to my error.

I'll leave a quote to what I said weeks ago before I came her:
"This seems like a good place to be in.
Although, my reason of being here is I need to explain something important. Weeks ago I join skybtc.com to try and earn some satoshis as fair as possible. However today I was using my phone to sign in, but I accidentally mistype my username, thus signing up my second account and didn't realize it until it was too late. I know that creating multiple account is forbidden and I didn't mean to let that happen. So what can I do to get unbanned? My user is Genikit and I accidentally typed in Genikitgen and my email is ak9k@msn.com

I know how busy you are, so I'll make it brief. If I can't be trusted again, then I understand.

P.S. It's a pleasure to meet everyone here.

no problem me friend  we support all user only  her or in our support forum http://blog.skybtc.com/forums/forum/support-forum/

now your ip is 24.189.96.175 iam remove Genikitgen account and re-activation of your account is Genikit

if need any thing tell me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: