Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:15:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Skyenet - Microsoft Auto-buy BTC-Bets.com Scam  (Read 868 times)
TheBanksLife (OP)

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 01:39:20 AM

What happened::
Purchased license key from sellers auto-buy website (btc-bets.com) for $5.00 via BTC through the sellers cart system. Payment was clearly sent to the address indicated by the sellers system.

Seller never delivered license key.

Scammers Profile Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=450146

Reference Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=960730.msg11809256#msg11809256

Amount Scammed:

Payment Method:
BTC

Proof of Payment:
https://blockchain.info/tx/d1c94dca265217de08f9bbdbcf4d5c4b5b3a60265e3ec0500312184a4ec4af88

Additional Notes:

A cunt like you threatening me deserves nothing back in return. Thanks for the free money I never got. No refunds.

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 02:44:34 AM

And that's what happens when you deal with shady people lol

Sorry for your lose but you should have known better.
TheBanksLife (OP)

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 02:54:54 AM

Disappointing it was all over $5 lol.
Skyenet

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 12:33:25 AM

Disappointing it was all over $5 lol.

You must be really dumb.

1). You said you paid but you didn't wait for the loading confirmation fully. Which it clearly states to wait until its finished.
2). Stop making lies that you lost $5. Appearntly you only paid $3 bucks which is probally why it never went throught and confirmed.
3). The funds are not even on the wallet and I can show any admin or staff or whoever via teamviewer. (Every transaction generates a new address for client to pay to and this wallet has no history of it)

Don't expect anything from me.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 12:47:47 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2015, 01:21:09 AM by EcuaMobi

You must be really dumb.

1). You said you paid but you didn't wait for the loading confirmation fully. Which it clearly states to wait until its finished.

I see this scam accusation was opened almost 24h after the payment was made, so the payment had 100+ confirmations. what do you mean "wait for the loading confirmation fully"?

2). Stop making lies that you lost $5. Appearntly you only paid $3 bucks which is probally why it never went throught and confirmed.

You need to explain this for everyone. Are you saying your site didn't ask for a BTC0.01324736 payment? Did it ask for more? Is this screenshot fake?
Or did your site make a mistake and showed a wrong price? Or what exactly happened?

3). The funds are not even on the wallet and I can show any admin or staff or whoever via teamviewer. (Every transaction generates a new address for client to pay to and this wallet has no history of it)

Again, explain this. The funds are definitely in the payment address posted by OP. Was that address not given by your site? Or was it produced on error? Or does your personal wallet need to sync?

Don't expect anything from me.
Not even a refund of OP's "$3 bucks"? Not even a real explanation?

From the given information so far it's absolutely clear nobody should deal with Skyenet or his site BTC-Bets.com.

And anyway people should really not deal with users who sell stolen/forfeited goods, physical or digital. Or at least shouldn't be surprised when things like this happen.

Edit: From the screenshot posted by Skyenet himself it's clear his site or wallet got a problem and isn't (or wasn't) showing the balance even after it was fully confirmed on the blockchain. Instead of fixing his site/wallet and apologizing for the delay Skyenet tried to blame OP. He even tries to imply a screenshot of his own page has more weight as "proof" than checking the confirmations on the blockchain. I definitely wouldn't recommend dealing with Skyenet at all.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: