Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:55:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why have Bitcoin instead of cash?  (Read 246094 times)
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:33:44 PM

It is more convenient for most business man, investor and other travelers to use bitcoin or digital currency rather than carrying a large amount of money when you carry a big amount they will inquest you and it quite dangerous becuase of so many terrorist or holdaper or robber out there but when using bitcoin  you feel safe and secure so it is much better to use it.
Bitcoin is much better than cash because bitcoin high price is more important and its transaction very easy and very fast, amd the most important point is that you can hold bitcoin for some time as you want it will get you good profit because investment in bitcoin will very beneficial instead of cash.
Cash is very useful in our daily lives but it's not an investment unlike bitcoin.
Of course the reason why bitcoin has increase significantly is because it's very useful and has limited supply so people will increase
its demand and the value will rise.
Everything will rise the value if the demand raise. But, I do not think the price of Bitcoin and the limited supply is good to replace cash. We need to have enough money to spending everyday for any bill. Not only for expensive bill.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lock00Live

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:44:18 PM

I recently paid for some local tacos using Bitcoin. My friend who was unfamilar with Bitcoin thought it was strange, like I technically didn't pay for them or something. We got into discussing Bitcoin and one of the questions he asked me was:
"Why would you want Bitcoins instead of cash?". For a second I didn't know what to say; then I thought about it and here is what I came up with. Feel free to contribute to this.

1) More security (especially if you are careful).

2) Bitcoins are a potential investment, cash is not. Paper currency only really goes down in value, Bitcoins have a lot of potential to be worth more as time goes on.

3) Fast, worldwide transactions at your fingertips.

4) Similar to #3, but it's a universal currency. It's legal in most countries of the world and you don't need any kind of currency conversion to send money to people in a different country than your own.

Agree to that, that's why I'm interested with Bitcoin, the security is so great, turning your $1 investment to $10 overnight but depends on the market, despite of some people talking trash about it because they are some victims of scammers. So, Bitcoin is indeed the future.
Bitcoin brings the community an experience of using a coin with extremely high security and anonymity. Applying blockchain and open source technology makes bitcoin a great experience that no other currency can ever do. With many potential factors and great value, Bitcoin has received the support of numerous investment community all over the world.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:59:44 PM

There are advantages bitcoin over cash for those people with no access in the bank, If you have internet access bitcoin is more easy to use and more convenient, It allows them to pay others easier than bank transfer and credit cards for transactions which isn't face to face. and going to bank is time consuming and you need to show your Identification card in order to transact.
I would also like to share my thinking regarding this topic. Let’s see the main reason behind the creation of Bitcoin. Bitcoin was basically created to entertain the need for transferring large amount of money across the world at a very cheap rate with fast speed. It come to existence for really big transactions and it served the purpose well. But then it gained fame and value, things changed afterwards and now it has become the best investment tool.
First of all, let me tell you that Bitcoin deals have an advantage over Cash transactions. Bank transactions with cash and the like have limitations and rules. Bitcoin does not have that at all. The only weaker of Bitcoin is the time needed for a transaction may be long. In addition, people not only use Bitcoin for transactions only. Many people, especially the poor and middle-class people like me who use Bitcoin as an investment. We are poor and middle-class people hoping that Bitcoin's investments can change our future and our economy. Very easy way is to buy or collect Bitcoin yg lot. Then wait until the price of Bitcoin increases drastically.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:42:09 PM

Many functions are not available on cash, if we want to get a big profit of course investing into bitcoin and altcoin is the best solution than just hoping on cash, the cash value will continue to fall due to the influence of inflation but bitcoin has been proven profitable for more than 10 years.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
Klpc

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:41:56 AM

For me it's better  tos use bitcoin instead of cash, because you can pay transactoins, purchase foods or things safely. Through bitcoin way people can go anywhere without fear. But there's still time that we need to use money for our daily needs.
rodelhomecillo

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:48:52 AM

I guess because you can't make money with your cash , It just stay there and with bitcoin , it's totally an investment that could give you profit everyday.
SerioGiocatore

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:51:58 AM

It's decentralized. There are no ruling body who can control it.
leostrong.mo

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:58:10 AM

Bitcoin transactions are convenient, faster than cash!
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:24:14 AM

I recently paid for some local tacos using Bitcoin. My friend who was unfamilar with Bitcoin thought it was strange, like I technically didn't pay for them or something. We got into discussing Bitcoin and one of the questions he asked me was:
"Why would you want Bitcoins instead of cash?". For a second I didn't know what to say; then I thought about it and here is what I came up with. Feel free to contribute to this.

2) Bitcoins are a potential investment, cash is not. Paper currency only really goes down in value, Bitcoins have a lot of potential to be worth more as time goes on.

4) Similar to #3, but it's a universal currency. It's legal in most countries of the world and you don't need any kind of currency conversion to send money to people in a different country than your own.
because its more safer,having virtual money is totally safe than having physical money.we have all know that lots of bad elements are in all streets now waiting for prospected victims.so if our wallet wasnt physical instead virtual our advtage are indeed.

Thats the things i always love about crypto
rerek007

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:17:27 AM

Bitcoin rather tha cash because bitcoin it double triple your money onwards because bitcoin value it increases from time to time
jahmes123

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:42:01 AM

My reason is I could make a profit from bitcoin rather than cash.
And I could do some trading with a small capital and I could earn in the internet while I am relaxing at my house.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:46:43 AM

I think Bitcoin transactions have started slowly, we have to raise fees to quickly in the process, and cannot be denied as well, more and more transactions that led to the slow process of transactions.

Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:54:03 AM

Actually, both is good when you purchase things but a pkus to bitcoin is that it offers security. Security in a sense that you don't have to bring money with you in which your money is protected incase you get robbed. Another is the convenience, when you are in another country, you don't need to go to a money changer and have your money changed to that countries currency; this works though if the country you are in accelts bitcoin as payment. Another plus for bitcoin is that it is not only used in purchasing stuffs but it can also serve as an investment.

mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:10:53 AM

Actually, both is good when you purchase things but a pkus to bitcoin is that it offers security. Security in a sense that you don't have to bring money with you in which your money is protected incase you get robbed. Another is the convenience, when you are in another country, you don't need to go to a money changer and have your money changed to that countries currency; this works though if the country you are in accelts bitcoin as payment. Another plus for bitcoin is that it is not only used in purchasing stuffs but it can also serve as an investment.
I think you should know the basic functions of both. Bitcoin and Cash have their own uniqueness and advantages. You can not select Bitcoin over Cash, and vice versa. You can not ignore Bitcoin and prefer Cash. Both of us need and are very important for our lives. If I think, people choose Bitcoin for various reasons. For example, like investing, we all know that Bitcoin prices are always on the rise, so people want to save Bitcoin to sell it when the price goes up. People also like to do transactions using cryptocurrency because in the world of cryptocurrency, there is no limit whatsoever for us to do transactions. However, there is a disadvantage that the price of cryptocurrency is always up and down. That is way, Cash is needed.
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:52:40 AM

I think you should know the basic functions of both. Bitcoin and Cash have their own uniqueness and advantages. You can not select Bitcoin over Cash, and vice versa. You can not ignore Bitcoin and prefer Cash. Both of us need and are very important for our lives. If I think, people choose Bitcoin for various reasons. For example, like investing, we all know that Bitcoin prices are always on the rise, so people want to save Bitcoin to sell it when the price goes up. People also like to do transactions using cryptocurrency because in the world of cryptocurrency, there is no limit whatsoever for us to do transactions. However, there is a disadvantage that the price of cryptocurrency is always up and down. That is way, Cash is needed.
Gold has become money gradually and over time. Dollars are used because people are forced to use them. The cost of bitcoin as money must be understood as that of gold and comes not from legal coercion, but from the specific characteristics of the currency.
Japinat

Activity: 2912
Merit: 674

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:40:39 AM

I think Bitcoin transactions have started slowly, we have to raise fees to quickly in the process, and cannot be denied as well, more and more transactions that led to the slow process of transactions.
Bitcoin transactions are still fast but it has become more expensive, if you pay bigger your transaction will be prioritize but that is not
what we really want to happen, still we want to see a transaction that is affordable to the masses so we can achieve a massive adoption.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
douhancan58

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:54:41 AM

COINS than cash safe, convenient, transaction process is simple, when you start using BTC you will like it, I think BTC will become the future of new legal tender, electronic money will generally and legal tender will be severely affected.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:57:41 AM

Bitcoin instead of cash is more favorable because
bitcoin is volatile price is varying with time and most probably increasing which can give more profit to customers.
Bitcoin is safer to hold then cash.
Bitcoin is easier to hold then cash.
Bitcoin is faster in transacting then cash.
Bitcoin can be usable anywhere in the world without any tax.
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:24:14 AM

I like to use cash instead of bitcoin sometime because bitcoin is not accepted worldwide and this is very good for those who have knowledge and skill of this currency because those who have bitcoin now they are holding instead of cash out this currency and because of this strategy they are earning good amount of profit over this holding. I would like to hold a huge amount of bitcoin and then i have decided to start trade in this currencies because the future of this currencies are bright.

chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:50:03 AM

I have bitcoin because its gain profit and i use it to trading , and this is one of my favorite coin. I use this to send remittances for my family , buying load and paying bills.  When you back 5 years before then search the price of this, you get the answer. Many people investing in btc because of a rocket movement price of this. If i need cash i convert a little for my daily expense need ,Thats why i have bitcoin .

Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: