Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:11:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why have Bitcoin instead of cash?  (Read 246100 times)
bluered

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:25:04 AM

Besides, Bitcoin is an invisible gold and do not be restricted by the customs.

Yes it is a invisible gold. Which mean to me, the value is increasing in a big range un like cash it does not increase especially if it is in your hand holding it. It will just be consume to buy your needs and wants it will not grow if you did not use it in a good way, or in a investment. If you have bitcoin and save if its value increase there is a big posibility that it will increase maybe double or triple of its  number now.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:19:57 PM

I recently paid for some local tacos using Bitcoin. My friend who was unfamilar with Bitcoin thought it was strange, like I technically didn't pay for them or something. We got into discussing Bitcoin and one of the questions he asked me was:
"Why would you want Bitcoins instead of cash?". For a second I didn't know what to say; then I thought about it and here is what I came up with. Feel free to contribute to this.

1) More security (especially if you are careful).

2) Bitcoins are a potential investment, cash is not. Paper currency only really goes down in value, Bitcoins have a lot of potential to be worth more as time goes on.

3) Fast, worldwide transactions at your fingertips.

4) Similar to #3, but it's a universal currency. It's legal in most countries of the world and you don't need any kind of currency conversion to send money to people in a different country than your own.

Fiat's value is not growing that much while bitcoins in the market is pumping its price when there's a hype so bitcoins is really good investment because you can buy and sell anytime you want depending on you if you really want to become a trader.

Crazygreek

Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:57:04 PM

At my opinion cash is much more better than bitcoin and i am not understand people who talking opposite. When amount of money is eqal cash is always better.

belalangsembah

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:50:11 AM

Though bitcoin have got more and more popularity bitcoin still can't replace cash. People can get benefited of holding bitcoin than holding cash. On the whole bitcoin is dependent on the fiat system directly or indirectly. But fiat system is not at all dependent.

And in the future I doubt that bitcoin will completely replace paper money, most likely it will be an additional currency.

Bitcoin is easily sent anywhere. Rather than filling out a form with your address, use a credit card. A lot of user friend than Fiat cash. Additionally bitcoins are very transparent because public ledgers give full visibility to where the transactions originated and where they were sent. On the other hand, no one knows who holds a particular bitcoin address
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:19:25 PM

Though bitcoin have got more and more popularity bitcoin still can't replace cash. People can get benefited of holding bitcoin than holding cash. On the whole bitcoin is dependent on the fiat system directly or indirectly. But fiat system is not at all dependent.

And in the future I doubt that bitcoin will completely replace paper money, most likely it will be an additional currency.

Bitcoin is easily sent anywhere. Rather than filling out a form with your address, use a credit card. A lot of user friend than Fiat cash. Additionally bitcoins are very transparent because public ledgers give full visibility to where the transactions originated and where they were sent. On the other hand, no one knows who holds a particular bitcoin address
You can know anything from blockchain, but exact location and whom is the owner that address is impossible.
That is the reason the government always see cryptocurrency as a threat for the world's economy and the world order.
The criminal can take advantage this function to use for crime instead of FIAT like now.
yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:55:17 AM

The supply of bitcoins is predictable. It has the core characteristics of money: durability, fungibility and severability. It creates a monetary system that is independent of credit and identity and central Banks and governments. It's a new system in the digital age.

Bitcoin enthusiasts can be found in every city. They all agree that the value of the bitcoin transaction will continue to rise, because the supply of bitcoins is strictly limited and bitcoin is far superior to the legal tender of the government.
genology

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:32:14 AM

First, it is secured. Since it is a digital currency, you don't need to bring it physically. Hence, lessens the possibility of getting robbed or stolen money. Another is convenience, it makes you transfer payments anytime and anywhere. Even payments abroad can be done instantly.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:35:04 AM

At this point in time there aren’t many reasons to convince someone to use bitcoin instead of cash. Cash is accepted by virtually everyone, it can be transported short distances physically with almost no hassle, and it’s an easily graspable concept.Now I said there aren’t many reasons, but there are a few big reasons. The first is that bitcoin is decentralized.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 04:13:32 PM

all that is true, and making transactions and storing bitcoins safer. but one important point of bitcoin is its fluctuation. how traders can balance the price of their merchandise when bitcoin prices go up very drastically, while paper money tends to be more stable.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
arctic circle

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:08:43 PM

The volatility of bitcoin makes me fall in love with the bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because i can trade with their volatility to generate fast profit which is bigger than my profits that i usually gain in trading stocks in the stock market.
exalterego

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:14:02 PM

It just gets you more control over what you're doing with your money.
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:29:01 PM

Well, I really don't think that there were many benefits about using bitcoin over fiat at the moment for the average person. But in terms of its future potential and benefits I'm interested in. Bitcoin is very risky and volatile coz as we can see as currently as the price tends to go down than up, but if it gets adopted by more people or industries in the future then the value should steadily rise. There's also the benefits of you being in charge of it, so it would help citizens like in Greece or Cyprus who's banks were restricted or even raided. Therefore there are many different reasons in choosing the currency between bitcoin and fiat.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:41:42 PM

Actually it is a choice whther to have Bitcoin or fiat/cash. If one prefers digital currency which is the new trend, he/she is free to do so. While if he/she will choose fiat or paper money for some reasons same thing happens. Also Bitcoin despite of its advantages has bad sides also while paper money has the advantage of being less risky to use for having a stable market price which some people prefer.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:34:55 AM

Well, I really don't think that there were many benefits about using bitcoin over fiat at the moment for the average person. But in terms of its future potential and benefits I'm interested in. Bitcoin is very risky and volatile coz as we can see as currently as the price tends to go down than up, but if it gets adopted by more people or industries in the future then the value should steadily rise. There's also the benefits of you being in charge of it, so it would help citizens like in Greece or Cyprus who's banks were restricted or even raided. Therefore there are many different reasons in choosing the currency between bitcoin and fiat.

I agree with you that there is no real advantage to use bitcoin instead of cash because as of now, bitcoin is still struggling to be used as a mode of payment in some countries or places and that is one of the proof that it is not yet ready for us to accept bitcoin and use it for a daily basis activities so we still need cash over bitcoin.
Jmabion134

Activity: 142

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 01:43:37 AM

because you can earn a lot of money in bitcoin ,the bitcoin price is pumping or may be dumping if you have a strategy you will earn more money
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:37:03 PM

I agree with you that there is no real advantage to use bitcoin instead of cash because as of now, bitcoin is still struggling to be used as a mode of payment in some countries or places and that is one of the proof that it is not yet ready for us to accept bitcoin and use it for a daily basis activities so we still need cash over bitcoin.
An important we should to remember is the value of Bitcoin. Its value is the reason makes it can not become a currency for daily basics. Spend small Bitcoin will make you create more transactions for the Bitcoin system. While the Bitcoin system can not receive much transactions everyday. Its capacity is lower than a lot for the demand of all users on the world.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:39:03 PM

Bitcoin as an Asset as a store of value is also very  importance to me than the currency. Its a development in.my search anyway

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
skillink

Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:53:45 PM

You are right, the whole world accepts Bitcoin as long as the recipient has a Bitcoin wallet so if you are shopping abroad there is no need to convert to the country money you want to shop for.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:39:32 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment.because you just have to buy and hold your Bitcoin until the price goes higher and higher. it has a lot of potentials too. it is being used by many countries as Cash. you can make transactions and transfer it to someone with a minimum charge. and it's safe because it can't be robbed from you. not unless you've been hacked or because of your carelessness.

kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:56:07 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 09:57:06 PM by kateycoin

I recently paid for some local tacos using Bitcoin. My friend who was unfamilar with Bitcoin thought it was strange, like I technically didn't pay for them or something. We got into discussing Bitcoin and one of the questions he asked me was:
"Why would you want Bitcoins instead of cash?". For a second I didn't know what to say; then I thought about it and here is what I came up with. Feel free to contribute to this.

1) More security (especially if you are careful).

2) Bitcoins are a potential investment, cash is not. Paper currency only really goes down in value, Bitcoins have a lot of potential to be worth more as time goes on.

3) Fast, worldwide transactions at your fingertips.

4) Similar to #3, but it's a universal currency. It's legal in most countries of the world and you don't need any kind of currency conversion to send money to people in a different country than your own.
All your answer  is right. For me I want bitcoin because it's more secured that to put a cash on banks,I want bìtcoin than creďut cards because it more cheap when you transact and it's more convenient.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: