Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:27:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Greece timetable before Sunday  (Read 768 times)
eerygarden (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 12:01:36 PM

It seems it's a cliff hanger on whether or not the banks will open again by next Monday.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rayhan

Activity: 378

be your self

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 05:03:10 PM

Now what? Greece is finally out of Eurozone. Since everyone has gone for a no. But is it gonna benefit Greeks in long term ? Even if they downgrade to their old currency , will they be able to prove their stance in the global market? Right now ,it is very unlikely, but then you need to look at the brighter side. Now they are free from the conditions of creditors, they can  look for a fresh start.

readysalted89

Activity: 327

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 05:10:38 PM

Now what? Greece is finally out of Eurozone. Since everyone has gone for a no. But is it gonna benefit Greeks in long term ? Even if they downgrade to their old currency , will they be able to prove their stance in the global market? Right now ,it is very unlikely, but then you need to look at the brighter side. Now they are free from the conditions of creditors, they can  look for a fresh start.

They always submit everything late. I think they will submit their proposals a day after the Thursday deadline, and they will still be accepted because they are now talking about reforming pensions. There is always a tight timetable that Greece never sticks to. Last Sunday was supposed to be too late to submit any proposals and now they have until tomorrow, or the day after.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 05:27:56 PM

The eurozone isn’t prepared to just kick the can by a couple of months, it wants to see a proper third bailout programme.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:10:20 PM

there is this already

http://www.ansa.it/english/news/2015/07/08/tsipras-says-greek-proposal-wont-hit-eu-taxpayers-update_c577ac1c-d282-4e53-91db-884fcfa63cb8.html

http://news.yahoo.com/greek-pm-tsipras-races-restart-talks-vote-win-045305978.html

they are advocating for a 3 years rescue program
eerygarden (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:14:19 PM

They always submit everything late. I think they will submit their proposals a day after the Thursday deadline, and they will still be accepted because they are now talking about reforming pensions. There is always a tight timetable that Greece never sticks to. Last Sunday was supposed to be too late to submit any proposals and now they have until tomorrow, or the day after.

The time taken since the referendum has been laughable. I can't pretend to know what procedures the politicians have to go through but any truly caring leaders would have gathered immediately and said, "look guys we need a solution now, this is what I propose...". I am not naive enough to believe that they are truly caring leaders though. This sluggish reaction is what I expected. I don't know how it will pan out, but I think the masters have a good opportunity to show the majority of human beings in the world what happens if they do not simply submit to reforms. Will food become limited to the Greek people? That is what I keep asking myself.
ThEmporium

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:43:01 PM

Greece Prime Minister stands on his demand that EU must consider and accept to cut down Greek's Nominal debt, on contrary EU leaders didn't want to, so what is the solution and where it is going to be end, though the Greeks voted for "NO" why the EU did not take further steps to release Greece from their Euro zone and it is still prevail as a wide speculation in my mind.
Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Thug for life!

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:02:10 AM

At lease if you got some bitcoin you want to invest in some property in Greece there has been a 30% drop in property prices so it could be a good time to buy a villa in Greece, http://money.cnn.com/2015/07/08/real_estate/greece-debt-island-real-estate/index.html?iid=obnetwork

lets see what happens on sunday maybe prices drop even more.
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:38:31 AM

At lease if you got some bitcoin you want to invest in some property in Greece there has been a 30% drop in property prices so it could be a good time to buy a villa in Greece, http://money.cnn.com/2015/07/08/real_estate/greece-debt-island-real-estate/index.html?iid=obnetwork

LOL, I would never invest my money in a place which seems to be so unfit for living. It was a beautiful country and all, but the people were always lazy. You gotta admit that. And also, with the economical collapse, the reason why prices are going low is because Greece is losing importance in its own land, you think people from another country would invest in such a place? Me personally, oh hell naww
Miracal

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 06:12:41 AM

LOL, I would never invest my money in a place which seems to be so unfit for living. It was a beautiful country and all, but the people were always lazy. You gotta admit that. And also, with the economical collapse, the reason why prices are going low is because Greece is losing importance in its own land, you think people from another country would invest in such a place? Me personally, oh hell naww

Yes, maybe you do not like Greece country now and the reason could also be the fall out of economy but do you think it will always be that way? Maybe after 10-20 years, Greece becomes one of the finest countries performing really well globally. So much money will be coming onto the country land, you don't think your investment would be worth a lot then?
EternalWingsofGod

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 06:37:03 AM

My bet is they put down roots in the BRICS and move from the European Union alliance towards a Moscow-Beijing alliance in one possible scenario where Athens officially leaves the Eurozone.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-07-08/brics-bank-officially-launches-sun-sets-us-hegemony

In that scenario Greece will not be alone as they have another options they can turn towards, with comparable GDP and reserves to handle this sort of issue that said they are not on the current agenda of the UFA summit but its possible that could change at a later date after they let Greece declare insolvency or bankruptcy.

Russian Economy Minister Alexei Ulyukayev said on Wednesday that financial aid for Greece was not a subject for the BRICS summit.
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/aid-to-greece-not-a-subje/1970772.html

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:04:58 PM

No Greeks are not lazy, they were just brainwashed and misinformed after world war 2 because Greece became a satellite of the US, because after the Greek Civil war Europe was carved up between Russia and the U.S. America tried to sell the American Dream to the Greeks using credit, along with the 10% of the Greek Elite who amassed huge fortunes and took them out without paying taxes and the Corrupt politicians along with the WALL ST Wolves who sold Ninja derivatives to the Greek Govt which blew up in their face.. The only mistake mainly the masses made were buying the dream at the cost of their own identity.. Now I hope the Greeks will go back to their root and find their own identity, but calling a whole nation lazy is out of order..Germany got 605 of its debts wiped off after ww2 after it caused the death of over 50 million peeps and got a development package as well so don't give me all this BS! So before you spout crap just read up on a little history first.. Grin no offence..we are debating lol.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:47:46 PM

You are clueless. The greeks have the biggest working hours and the lowest paying salaries. The greeks are simply tired of being scammed. It is impossible that the greek pay the debt back because there will be riots thanks to the shitty living conditions imposed by troika. My bet is that greece will not leave the euro because Tsipras will meet an agreement with them at the last moment. This will give them some extra time but everyone knows the final fate is leaving the euro.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 02:34:25 PM

You are clueless. The greeks have the biggest working hours and the lowest paying salaries. The greeks are simply tired of being scammed. It is impossible that the greek pay the debt back because there will be riots thanks to the shitty living conditions imposed by troika. My bet is that greece will not leave the euro because Tsipras will meet an agreement with them at the last moment. This will give them some extra time but everyone knows the final fate is leaving the euro.

i TOTALLY Agree..I believe a Grexit would have been the best solution for Greeks to reclaim their identity..I don't think the EU is a place for such a spirited race who were once pioneers and could still be pioneers if they believed in themselves once more..but they voted for Oxhi exo of the EURO so we have to swallow that Pill.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █